skyways

Re: What's this weird post? MJ's Handwriting?
January 01, 2011, 10:14:16 PM
Quote cascadeMJ:
You know what i really don't get. Ok, so she was trying to reach him again by sending him a message through her blog, then what the heck, why would you show us his letter, what's the point, this is for the "public" not for him...
oh come on...it looks like she;s trying too much.
What do you guys think?
These are my opinions..[/quote]
 Thanx, cascade!  Agree, non of this have sence exept Michael being behind & reach out.
But then, logically, I also have investigative Q 2 you, if u dont mind ;) PLZ.
 HOW  u FIND THAT WEB?? and even  regestered 4 posting exactly on NY Eve - look suspitous 2 me...
Isnt that EXtrimely difficult to find  through the net, esp No MJ code-name there mentioned?...
This web look 2 fresh - No single trace of previous users &  AGAIN  WordPress (under GoDaddy domain)  AGAIN & ONLY SINCE  Derek, Cassandra, Teddy blog...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 01, 2011, 10:28:06 PM
no, not me. a girl on a forum said about finding this blog.
i have the blog sent by a friend of mine through e-mail, i'll ask him about the forum if you like.
sorry if i counfused anyone, just tried to help you, i usually read this forum but i didn't have anything new to write.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

January 01, 2011, 10:36:09 PM
Quote from: "cascademjs"
skyways, i really don't get
And that other article with "sunflowers" and password protected..
What do you guys think?
These are my opinions..

p.s. Password for Sunflower is sunflower - is anyone try already?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 03, 2011, 10:05:20 AM
It really looks like Michael's handwriting ... what I found "suspicious" is that the comments are only allowed in one section of the blog (the one you've posted) and there are comments that made me :lol:  

Quote from: "skyways"
Quote from: "cascademjs"
skyways, i really don't get
And that other article with "sunflowers" and password protected..
What do you guys think?
These are my opinions..

p.s. Password for Sunflower is sunflower - is anyone try already?

Password does not work for me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 06, 2011, 04:52:01 AM
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2011, 02:07:57 PM
Alright you guys, I've had it. In regards to 'BeLIEvers' and 'Hoaxers' I haven't given much of a thought or care to you. While some have insisted they are downright 'bad' I insisted they weren't and that they were only loyal fans. But this time, your side has gone WAY TOO FAR. I was one of the people faithfully talking to Jasmin in a private post, and NOW, her site has been HACKED by 'BeLIEvers'. This is too much. We were trying to PROTECT Michael's image by getting the truth from her, and even politely had her remove the letter and pictures, which by the way, YOU REPOSTED on this site. Why was it neccassary to hack her website?! There's only three or so Michael sites that know about this. YOUR SITE. And MichaelJackson.com members. You can try to deny it all you want, but I know it's people on this site. AND IT'S NOT ALRIGHT!!!! She is an innocent woman who happened to recieve some letters that MAY OR MAY NOT been written by Michael! She did NOT fake the letters. All she was trying to do was find 'Jack' and then move on with her Philosophical site. THIS IS NOT ALRIGHT! You don't just go and HACK someone's website!!!! That's so innappropriate! Not to mention Immature! Just because we didn't tell you every little detail we talked about, and because you believe Michael is alive, you don't just go and HACK her website!!!! By the way, all we talked about is the fact that it's MAYBE Michael, and then she wanted to know about any similarities. She didn't fake the letter, she's a nice woman who's innocent and ignorant to the fact she may have been talking to Michael!
This is downright wrong. I'm so disappointed in you 'Hoaxers'. Do you think, that if you sat down in front of Michael today, alive or dead, he would be PLEASED that you hacked into someone else's website? Potentially, one of his FRIEND'S websites?!
I'm hoping you guys do the right thing and STOP this horrible 'Hack' and apologize to Jasmin. This is downright rude and wrong. You guys are only giving yourselves a terrible name. You wonder why people call Michael's fans 'Crazy' and 'Weird' and then proceed to call the 'BeLIEvers' even crazier and hate you.
I beg you, stop this. It's disrespectful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2011, 03:32:00 PM
And THIS is what the site says now:

This site has been hacked and taken over by MJ's army of love
Michael Jackson is STILL alive!

Hey there! Thanks for dropping by This site has been hacked and taken over by MJ's army of love! Take a look around and grab the RSS feed to stay updated. See you around!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

January 09, 2011, 09:40:03 PM
Not that funny, but anyway...
And we are not weird & crazy!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

ROFL

January 10, 2011, 02:29:19 AM
Quote from: "Inallherglory"
Alright you guys, I've had it. In regards to 'BeLIEvers' and 'Hoaxers' I haven't given much of a thought or care to you. While some have insisted they are downright 'bad' I insisted they weren't and that they were only loyal fans. But this time, your side has gone WAY TOO FAR. I was one of the people faithfully talking to Jasmin in a private post, and NOW, her site has been HACKED by 'BeLIEvers'. This is too much. We were trying to PROTECT Michael's image by getting the truth from her, and even politely had her remove the letter and pictures, which by the way, YOU REPOSTED on this site. Why was it neccassary to hack her website?! There's only three or so Michael sites that know about this. YOUR SITE. And MichaelJackson.com members. You can try to deny it all you want, but I know it's people on this site. AND IT'S NOT ALRIGHT!!!! She is an innocent woman who happened to recieve some letters that MAY OR MAY NOT been written by Michael! She did NOT fake the letters. All she was trying to do was find 'Jack' and then move on with her Philosophical site. THIS IS NOT ALRIGHT! You don't just go and HACK someone's website!!!! That's so innappropriate! Not to mention Immature! Just because we didn't tell you every little detail we talked about, and because you believe Michael is alive, you don't just go and HACK her website!!!! By the way, all we talked about is the fact that it's MAYBE Michael, and then she wanted to know about any similarities. She didn't fake the letter, she's a nice woman who's innocent and ignorant to the fact she may have been talking to Michael!
This is downright wrong. I'm so disappointed in you 'Hoaxers'. Do you think, that if you sat down in front of Michael today, alive or dead, he would be PLEASED that you hacked into someone else's website? Potentially, one of his FRIEND'S websites?!
I'm hoping you guys do the right thing and STOP this horrible 'Hack' and apologize to Jasmin. This is downright rude and wrong. You guys are only giving yourselves a terrible name. You wonder why people call Michael's fans 'Crazy' and 'Weird' and then proceed to call the 'BeLIEvers' even crazier and hate you.

WTF? :shock:   :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

January 10, 2011, 02:46:18 AM
Quote from: "ROFL"
Quote from: "Inallherglory"

WTF? :shock:   :|

INDEED WTF IS GOING ON HERE??  :shock:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

January 10, 2011, 03:13:40 AM
The site was apparently hacked by believers...
It's not funny indeed...if it's true...I have a weird feeling about it...I'm not sure it's true...but if it is, it's not funny at all, it's disgusting and whoever did it will get theirs eventually.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

January 10, 2011, 03:31:45 AM
Oh, i understand.
I've missed this blog, if you say you have your thoughts then i understand your reaction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal