Re: It's WAR at the Michael Jackson House
January 06, 2011, 10:05:33 PM
Quote from: "ladymjc"
Quote from: "imred"
can you please learn how to post the article, uk fans cant access tmz website because its blocked from their country

Not everyone knows that UK can't access. Can you please learn how to be more polite in your requests?
i did, i said please.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 06, 2011, 10:05:57 PM
Uhhh...the title?!?  It's WAR at the Michael Jackson House - I know he owns it but you'd think they'd call it the Jackson family home or something with just Jackson and not Michael.

I think Michael wants Alejandra out.  She probably takes advantage of Katherine's sweet nature and Alejandra was given a chance to just leave but she refused.

Unless of course this is a hoax within a hoax type thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 10:07:13 PM
I read the documents and they always say "Joseph" and not "Joe", also I noticed they wrote "Michael Joseph Jackson I"...there's a controversy about that on the internet.what about Prince's name?I read it was Michael but MJ changed it..I mean could wrong names ensure that the documents are false? :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL,PLEASE COME BACK \":(\"

January 06, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
Quote from: "longlivetheking"
Quote from: "ladymjc"
can you please learn how to post the article, uk fans cant access tmz website because its blocked from their country

Not everyone knows that UK can't access. Can you please learn how to be more polite in your requests?

THANK YOU!
you still need to learn to post tmz articles. THANK YOU!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 10:10:53 PM
Quote from: "giuliana78"
I read the documents and they always say "Joseph" and not "Joe", also I noticed they wrote "Michael Joseph Jackson I"...there's a controversy about that on the internet.what about Prince's name?I read it was Michael but MJ changed it..I mean could wrong names ensure that the documents are false? :?:  :?:
the documents are bullshit. if Kathrine wanted her out, she would've been out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 10:14:24 PM
So I was checking out the TMZ site and to follow Dr. CM's polka dotted tie - connecting the dots - it's almost as if most (not all) of the current TMZ headlines on the TMZ index webpage somehow relate to MJ???  Maybe it's just me, but here is a list of all the current headlines on the TMZ index webpage as of 11:02PM EST...

1. It's WAR at the Michael Jackson House
2. T.I.'s Wife Gets Off -- Drug Case Dismissed
3. Paris Hilton Intruder Gets Freeway Labor
4. Life-and-Death Decision for Zsa Zsa
5. People vs. Dr. Conrad Murray - UCLA Docs -- Michael Was DOA
6. Lindsay Lohan Case Referred to District Attorney
7. California Governor: Who Cares If I Ruined Lives
8. Camille Grammer to Bravo: I'm Now Ready to Walk
9. TMZ Live -- Howard K. Stern Stops By!!!
10. Man Sues The Rock Over WWE Match from 2000
11. Jaime Pressly -- The DUI Mug Shot
12. Conrad Murray -- All Tied Up in a Knot
13. Howard K. Stern Walks in Anna Nicole Case
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 10:24:24 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Uhhh...the title?!?  It's WAR at the Michael Jackson House - I know he owns it but you'd think they'd call it the Jackson family home or something with just Jackson and not Michael.

I think Michael wants Alejandra out.  She probably takes advantage of Katherine's sweet nature and Alejandra was given a chance to just leave but she refused.

you're right, ando also is it a coincidence that the word WAR is capitalized?
Does it mean it is Michael Jackson's WAR against media and lies..something like that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL,PLEASE COME BACK \":(\"

January 06, 2011, 10:38:58 PM
Katherine is the beneficiary to the trust meaning she is entitled to the financial benefits of the property. The beneficiaries of a trust are the persons with equitable ownership of the trust assets, although legal title is held by the trustee.
A trustee is a legal term for a holder of property on behalf of a beneficiary. When administering the trust, a Trustee must set aside personal feelings and goals and instead do what is in the best interests of the trust beneficiaries - this is referred to as the Trustee's "fiduciary duty." A fiduciary duty is a legal or ethical relationship of confidence or trust regarding the management of money or property between two or more parties.
Certainly they discussed this together before the co-trustees decided that Alejandra and her children had to leave. It is NOT just up to the co-trustees to make this decision. From Wiki: A fiduciary (abbreviation fid) is expected to be extremely loyal to the person to whom he owes the duty (the "principal"): he must not put his personal interests before the duty, and must not profit from his position as a fiduciary, unless the principal consents. A fiduciary cannot have a conflict of interest. It has been said that fiduciaries must conduct themselves "at a level higher than that trodden by the crowd"[3] and that "[t]he distinguishing or overriding duty of a fiduciary is the obligation of undivided loyalty."[4]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

Andrea

January 06, 2011, 10:48:25 PM
Quote from: "giuliana78"
Quote from: "Andrea"

you're right, ando also is it a coincidence that the word WAR is capitalized?
Does it mean it is Michael Jackson's WAR against media and lies..something like that?

Good point - maybe the title should be: Michael Jackson - It's WAR.  And Alejandra could represent all those who have it coming to them...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

January 07, 2011, 01:06:56 AM

Michael Jackson's estate is asking a judge to do what Katherine Jackson can't -- kick Alejandra Jackson and her kids out of the Hayvenhurst estate for good.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The doc    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TMZ has obtained legal docs in which the estate is asking the judge to remove Alejandra, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Genevieve, Donte and Randy Jr. from the estate ... on grounds they're not beneficiaries of Michael Jackson's will and have no claim to the property.

As TMZ first reported in November, Katherine Jackson told Alejandra and the kids -- fathered by both Jermaine and Randy -- not to return to the residence. Alejandra is refusing to move herself, her kids, and her stuff out ... so the estate has gone to court.

As TMZ also previously reported, the house is scheduled to be renovated -- but sources tell us Alejandra is holding the remodel hostage by refusing to leave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Tarja

January 07, 2011, 01:13:03 AM
I don't know what's  this about, but in my opinion the kids are not guilty of this mess. If Alejandra did what she did (honestly don't know much, not interested in these things) then she's the one to be left out, not the kids. After all, they are blood from Katherine's blood too, family. Alejandra is not blood family to the Jacksons. Don't know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

January 07, 2011, 02:21:13 AM

UK fans can access TMZ  by using the following link in the TMZ thread its a sticky  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I use it all the time it works great!!!!

Peace

;)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 02:56:59 AM
OOOOHHHH,, not again... I have voiced my opinion about this over and over again, Jerkmaine and his children need to stop living off of the brother who had more talent in his little finger than they did.

Oh so sad for them....get on with it and get a job !!!! I have said this over and over for the last year and a half that I am soooooo sick of Jerkamaine and his family taking advantage. Good Grief!!!!

Get out, get a job and stop living off of your brother !!!!  JUST MY OPINION but it pisses me off
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

Tarja

January 07, 2011, 02:42:40 PM
It seems like TMZ live will be about this.

Their title: TMZ Live: Jacko Family War, John Edwards Engaged?

Jacko....   Fuck you TMZ, you can go straight to hell. I'm sick of you playing games like  5 years stupid kids. Get a goddamn life and shut the F up. It's lame, low. Go to hell. I'm sick of you. Implied, my ass. They just act like assholes all the time. Nothing else but tabloid stupid fucking trash. I've never seen a person who deserves less respect than a tabloid junky like these are. I wouldn't wash my shoe if I stepped into a shit, but I would if I stepped on YOU, TMZ.

To the ppl here, sorry to talk like this, but I had to say it. And I hope they'll see it!!
Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 02:53:07 PM by Tarja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

January 07, 2011, 02:50:52 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Simply cheap bitch. Tied up 2 Jackson brothers having babies from each of them. IMMORAL bitch. She should have been kicked out long time ago. What an example for growing generation.

What does that say about Jermaine and Randy? It takes two to tango.
Whats sad its not the childrens fault. Beautiful kids btw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions