paula-c

Re: TIAI 1/11
January 11, 2011, 07:41:02 PM
ignisaeternus wrote:

Thanks for the re-direct, TS.

I agree that this is definitely a multi-layered message. As some of you have said, to call 911 is a responsibility when someone is in distress or dying. Unless he is not... So, if MJ was not really dying, there was no need to call 911 (hint- he is alive). Also, Murray was "caring and not neglecting his client" ( hint- Murray is in on the hoax).

It is true, and remembering the yesterday redirection of equal way, if "someone" already died, that helps a paramedic can give?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 11, 2011, 08:31:18 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Murray did not call 911 ...  it had to be exactly at 12:21.

When Martinez asked Murray why he did not call 911, Murray said he was 'caring for his patient, and he did not want to neglect him.' 22 minutes ago via web
Isn't Murray just telling that he is well in on it, that he cares for Michael as we do and that he will not neglect him meaning that he will do what he has to do in order to help him? LOL I must be reading too much into it... now Murray also said that he loves Katherine...

I agree with the 12:21 timing that Murray was waiting for.

I also find this interesting... 111 (date 1/11)  X 11 (year) = 1221!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 11, 2011, 08:53:05 PM
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Murray did not call 911 ...  it had to be exactly at 12:21.

When Martinez asked Murray why he did not call 911, Murray said he was 'caring for his patient, and he did not want to neglect him.' 22 minutes ago via web
Isn't Murray just telling that he is well in on it, that he cares for Michael as we do and that he will not neglect him meaning that he will do what he has to do in order to help him? LOL I must be reading too much into it... now Murray also said that he loves Katherine...

I agree with the 12:21 timing that Murray was waiting for.

I also find this interesting... 111 (date 1/11)  X 11 (year) = 1221!!

:shock:  :D   Isn't that quite the "coincidence"?   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 10:56:22 PM
Hi everybody here,

I like to point out that the time the call was placed to 911.. 12:21
may also refer to the bible... Romans 12:21,
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Love to you all from me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 11:34:15 PM
1/11/2011= 1+1+1+2+1+1=7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

January 12, 2011, 09:22:16 AM
Some thing else stands out to me about 12:21....Revelations Chapters 12 and 21

CH 12
The Woman and the Dragon
   1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.   4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.   5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.   6 The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days

At the Memorial Service Jennifer Hudson was very preganant dressed in white. I BeLIEve this was very symbolic of this Chapter.  Also Michael's 777 seems to be of reference to the 7 Angels, 7 Seals, 7 Bowls in Revelations.

This Chapter also speaks of Michael the arch angel in a war with Satan,   Michael had the picture of what looked like himself, standing on Satan with a sword drawn, "not saying Michael is an Archangel as angels don't come to earth and marry and have children, but this painting was very symbolic of Michael defeating Satan in his own life, and to bring attention to the world, that God's children in the last days will have that same power and protection,

Chapter 21
1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

Michael's Earth Song is so very symbolic of a new earth, or a Renewed earth, as God never completely destroys his creation.  This earth will become new after the events in Revelations take place.

Not saying Michael is still of a formal religion which he is not, but Jehova's Wittnesses believe we are in the Seven Years of Tribulation.  I had a lengthy conversation with a dear friend that is one, and they believe Revelations is unfolding before our eyes.   I don't care what anyone says, we have NEVER has mass numbers of birds fall out of the sky dead around the world before, and hundreds of million of fish wash up dead!  With no explanation.

It really is time to WAKE UP and stop living in denial of what is right in front of our face.  My home town in the southeast has been buried under a six inch layers of snow and ICE.  Never has the entire city been paralized like this before.  Things are changing on this earth faster than people will admit.  Something is cause these changes and life as we know it won't go on much longer..SO ..Are you Listening?  Michael is calling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

January 12, 2011, 11:20:39 AM
Quote from: "bec"

This twitter seems to be a good source from inside the court room?

Whether it's relevant or not Murray's statement brought this to mind:

"I cared too much"--Elvis' Dr. Nick told the Medical Board
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

navibl

January 12, 2011, 12:12:43 PM
Rebbie wrote to Michael in the Memorial Program:

I love you so much and I'm Looking forward to the time when I'll see you again on Earth John 5:28-29.  I know this is something you not only cherished but TALKED about with others.  Then the world will be a paradise, a place free from corruption and poverty.  then the world will be a place of true peace and serentiy.  This is what we were all looking to, then I'll see you again.  Sleep in peace, because as the bible says, you're just asleep, and I look forward to life without end at last. Psalms 37:29
Your sister Rebbie.

So Michael did speak to people about the corruption of the world coming to an end and Christ calling for resurrection.  Then the renewal process with begin and we will live eternally on earth where it will be as God intended in the beginning of creation.

"This is what we were all looking to...."Keep your Head up to the SKY"..for we know not the day nor the hour that the son of man comes, .... but we know the season as Jesus told of in Matthew 24.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions