Swine flu vaccination?
January 07, 2011, 12:51:16 AM
Hey,
I just have a question, because I´m interested what you think.
The vaccination for the swine flu was already a topic in 2009/2010, now it is again; the news are full of swine flu victims again, and there are recommendations to get the vaccination.

Did you change your mind about how you think about it?
I didn´t have the vaccination last year, but somehow I´m a bit frightened about it now..

What do you think
?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Re: Swine flu vaccination?
January 07, 2011, 04:01:23 AM
No answers?? Any?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 04:17:01 AM
I did not change my mind that swine flu was a sham. As I understand ppl did not take as much vaccination as was assumed (thanks God), and what happened is that swine flu was added to the seasonal flu vaccine if I am not mistaken. I checked that in couple of places and it seems like it it true, but ppl are not fully aware of this.

I took seasonal flu vaccine only once in my life good couple of years ago. Never will do it again, especially now, when I realized what kind of vaccine it might be.

I have no idea why the talk about swine flu again and individual cases of deaths. Unfortunately the flu (even seasonal flu) might be very dangerous.

What gives me uncomfortable feeling though is the fact that I do not see any information about the investigation that was supposed to be undertaken to analyze the swine flu case of last year and involvement of big pharma in declaring the pandemic fear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 07, 2011, 04:23:06 AM
DO.NOT.TAKE.THE.VACCIN!

Google Jane Burgermeister about this topic. It's poison. Swine flu is not fatal, I had it for 3 weeks. My doctor send me home to bed, with an asperine. It was a horrible flu, but it really didn't kill me. It was like every other flu I have had (and I am not talking about the 3-day-not-feeling-well flu, but REAL flu. Many people die EVERY YEAR because of the flu, but they don't report that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 04:38:04 AM
Do Not get the Vaccine.... I felt this way last year and my reservations have been proven to be right.

Here in my country there was an almost riduculous " fear" to NOT get the vaccine but I did not and I did not let my son be vaccinated. It is a scare tactic and not needed as has been proven,

N1H1 was not the pandemic we were all told to believe it was. There is something fishy about the push for this vaccine. Don't get it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

loyalfan

January 07, 2011, 04:57:58 AM
i will never have the flu injection again,i had one and thought i was going to die,here over 70 people of all ages have died of flu,its scary,but now the goverment are running out of vaccine,it is feared there will be an epidemic in schools now children are back after the xmas break.i have already had a serious chest infection over xmas,and today have a sore throat and a cough again,still i will take my chance,xxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 05:19:38 AM
Ok, thanks for your answers; it´s weird, this year I am/was more worried than last year, even if there was more scare tactics than now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

January 07, 2011, 07:10:13 AM
I won't! ever! DO NOT!

Look,no doctor took the vaccin last year and they  prevent their family from taking it... that speaks volume
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

loyalfan

January 07, 2011, 07:32:15 AM
exactly.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 07, 2011, 10:08:03 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
DO.NOT.TAKE.THE.VACCIN!

Google Jane Burgermeister about this topic. It's poison. Swine flu is not fatal, I had it for 3 weeks. My doctor send me home to bed, with an asperine. It was a horrible flu, but it really didn't kill me. It was like every other flu I have had (and I am not talking about the 3-day-not-feeling-well flu, but REAL flu. Many people die EVERY YEAR because of the flu, but they don't report that.

so how do we know you didn't die and were replaced by a double :evil:
 :lol:  couldn't resist

i am with souza on this one
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 07, 2011, 10:28:39 AM
Quote from: "ROFL"
I won't! ever! DO NOT!

Look,no doctor took the vaccin last year and they  prevent their family from taking it... that speaks volume
Actually you´re right; last year, I asked my doc if I should get it, and he said that he doesn´t recommend it now, we should wait what comes out of it... My aunts doc said the same.
Absolutely right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 02:01:59 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
DO.NOT.TAKE.THE.VACCIN!

Im with Souza on this to, I too got it last year and it was awful I felt like crap but I would rather go threw that than have them inject me with crap. Don't be scared thats what they want is fear. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

MissG

January 07, 2011, 03:26:32 PM
Biologists said that to take that vaccine is ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 07, 2011, 04:55:49 PM
I will never get the flu shot or the H1N1 shot.  I think it is a ploy from the government to start to kill people off.  This is just my opinion.  The schools were sending out information and sign up sheets for the children.  Out of all the kids in their school, my children were the only ones in their grade levels that did not take it.  My children are very healthy kids, thank God!  I was receiving several letters from the principal and the teacher to get my kids to sign up for it.  I held my ground and told them HELL NO!!!!  I don't care if it was free or not!  I was not going to allow someone to inject my children with a shot they know very little about (meaning H1N1).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 07, 2011, 05:18:43 PM
I don´t believe the vacine is to kill people. It is to make money.

Creating fear for the so called flu, goverments will buy the vaccine, well, the people will buy the medicine and some money is pulled in. Sad but true. All those situations are created out of economical strategy, even if on the way people lose their lifes within the side effects.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal