Tell-All Book At the Root Of Jackson Family War
January 07, 2011, 09:23:48 AM
Tell-All Book At the Root Of Jackson Family War
7 minutes ago by TMZ Staf

Katherine Jackson's war with Jermaine/Randy's baby mama Alejandra Jackson is all about a tell-all Alejandra is working on ... sources directly connected with the family and the dispute tell TMZ.

We broke the story ... the Michael Jackson Estate has filed legal papers trying to evict Alejandra and her kids, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte, Randy Jr. and Genevieve from the family home in Encino, which was owned by MJ and now the Estate.

Now TMZ knows what has lead to this legal showdown.

Katherine and her lawyers asked Alejandra and her kids to leave months ago, following the stun gun incident with Jaffar.  Alejandra lawyered up, and the Estate put an offer on the table -- the Estate would give her a condo, but in return she'd have to sign a confidentiality agreement and promise, among other things, not to write a tell-all book.

We've learned Alejandra refused to sign a confidentiality agreement and is in "active negotiations" for a tell-all.

When Alejandra was in Japan last month with her kids, everyone assumed she was going away for good and Katherine temporarily moved out to remodel the house.

But Alejandra came back, moved back in, refused to leave, stalling the remodel.

Sources say Katherine's lawyers called the cops last week to forcibly evict Alejandra, but the police said they couldn't do anything without an eviction order ... which is why the Estate is going to court.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder what she could put in the book that the family is so worried about  :roll:

Still, she is only in the house because of the good will of Katherine. Now that she is tired, Alejandra wouldn't leave? She has no rights to stay in the house, especially if the owner wants her out. And now she is kinda of doing a blackmail? Like, 'if you put me out, I'll say everything'? God, some people really don't know their limits. A pain in the ass, this is what she is.

Sorry, but this really pisses me off. I have already been in a situation like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

RK

That's a nice photo of Alijandra.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

We've learned Alejandra refused to sign a confidentiality agreement and is in "active negotiations" for a tell-all.

That Alejandra can say :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions