• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by gwynned

Robbie Williams - SOS - AMAZING lyrics

• on: January 07, 2011, 12:10:50 PM
I got chills watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUXjlnt0 ... r_embedded

Is Robbie part of MJ's Army?  Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/user/pedleylife1 ... 6pQ7EhzLz8

As an aside, he's considered in some circles as the other King of Pop in Britain.  Coincidence?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Tarja

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tarja

Re: Robbie Williams - SOS - AMAZING lyrics

• on: January 07, 2011, 12:25:05 PM
He's far from being any king - eveyone claims now to be "the king". It's enrages me. The title of "king" was achieved by dedication and unique music. It's not a title to be taken as it would be some kind of inheritance. It's not even a title. It's like natural for Michael and it BELONGS to Michael. Anyway, I go read the lyrics
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Offline gwynned

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by gwynned

• on: January 07, 2011, 12:52:01 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
He's far from being any king - eveyone claims now to be "the king". It's enrages me. The title of "king" was achieved by dedication and unique music. It's not a title to be taken as it would be some kind of inheritance. It's not even a title. It's like natural for Michael and it BELONGS to Michael. Anyway, I go read the lyrics

He never claimed to be the King of Pop.  He was VOTED that by the British public.

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

• on: January 07, 2011, 01:48:08 PM
I think Randy Phillips says it all in this video and I don't think he's in a plot to destroy MJ either. He knows something most don't know.

"It's like living history. Michael's not a star, he's something bigger. The world needs some good news, and I think he is that good news."

Elsewhere in an interview RP says also, "I think Michael Jackson is the most Christ-like person I know."
Why would he say that? You probably know where I'm going with that. Couple that with how Kenny Ortega acts at the beginning of TII--the awe, reverence of "the man". Orianthi, "His presence is just amazing!"

Also in this video the creator puts two song videos side-by-side of MJ performing dangerous (I think) and the girl singing,"Comeon everyone get happy, get ready for the judgement day." Well it appears that day is coming now! Good parallel.