Re: SMOKING GUN IN MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH
January 07, 2011, 03:14:18 PM
11:18am lasted 32 minutes, call made to Vegas.
11:49am lasted 3 minutes, call to area code unknown.

11:18 plus 32 minutes makes it...11:50, right? so how was the next call made at 11:49?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Serenitys_Dream

January 07, 2011, 03:24:09 PM
Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"

11:18 plus 32 minutes makes it...11:50, right? so how was the next call made at 11:49?

The timeline is not showing us from which phone, each call is being placed from.

Phone Company
Two workers who represent the phone companies testified that in the hours around Michael's death that Conrad Murray was texting and calling people. One of the witnesses was Harry Daliwal, an AT&T area manager (iPhone) and the other person was Jeff Strohm who works for Sprint Nextel. .

* Conrad Murray had used two cellphones that day, an I-Phone and a Sprint cellphone.
* Records show 26 cellphone activities from 6:30am to 4:03pm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 07, 2011, 03:26:47 PM
The gun in the title brings back the gun bag at the prelim (it had a printing on it: "medical equipment" if I recall right):

[attachment=0:hbzsidt1]20110104_18-59 UTC gun bag.jpg[/attachment:hbzsidt1]

This was sooo staged and so well arranged - the doc explaining propofol dosage "Getting over, Going under" - like a roller-coaster, the gun bag, the aircraft poster "no justice no peace", the camera holding on NOTHING happening "focus on nothing"  - this is such a multilayer storybook that I stand amazed at times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 07, 2011, 03:37:05 PM
Sade Anding has got to be a reference to Sade indeed - "Soldier of Love" was discussed previously and "Skin" deserves another look, I indeed find the Gun and Michael reference in the song interesting!
There are many artists taking part in this performance Art production and Sade must be one of those - another look at LSW Genesis video is worthwhile I think!  ;)

The name of Sade Anding came from the court day 3 proceedings I think - examination of detective Dan Myers (unofficial script below) - the name is mis-spelled there and there is no reference to her relationship with Murray... So I don't know whether more was said today!

Examination of Detective Dan Myers

Employed at LAPD. Currently work in Robbery Homicide. Lead investigator.

Examination of Dr. Murray’s cell phone calls. Dr. Murray had 2 cell phones in his name. Is that correct? Yes.

He examined the cell phone records provided by the vendors. Focused the phone activity of June 25th 2009, from midnight 6/24h through the conclusion of 6/25. Yes I did.

What was the purpose of contacting the phone numbers. To identify the person or persons who were dialed.

Exhibit 20 on ELMO

1st

7:01 am call from 3747(Dr. Murray) to 0266? did you call that number 11/17th.

Belongs to Andrew Butler.

Important question. How long employed? A little over 23 years.

Did he verify was in fact his residence phone number? Did you ask him if he knew Conrad Murray. He identified him as his friend and doctor.

Asked him if he recieved a phone call... He said he did not recall receiving a call from Dr. Murray. He said Dr. Murray was the physician.

8:49 am 702 683 5217 from to 3747 . Did you dial that number? Angelette Guild.
spoke with Ms. Guild. Asked if she knew Dr. Murray. She said he was a friend and her doctor. She said that she had received a letter in the mail that he would not be in the office and she called the doctor to inquire.

9:23 am 2909 from to Murray 0973 Who used the number 2090. Spoke to a M

Bioni. Marissia, A friend of a daughter of her friend. Asked if her knowledge of Dr. Murray. She said that’s my friend’s father. She said, yes, that’s girlfriend chanelle, in California.

4955 to 9073 to Dr. Murray’s phone Called that number to identify the owner of the phone. Belonged to Acres Home and Cardiology Clinic in TX.

10:22 am 0124 phone call from to Dr. Murray Taked to a Dr. Prechad? (sp?) She indicated that she in post op room in hospital and ready to perfrom a procedure and she needed to know what kind of medication that patient was receiving. She needed to know if she should continue medication. She did talk to Dr. Murray and they dicussed the care for this patient. Was Dr. Murray able to assist her with the information. He recalled the patient by memory. The patient was a few months post of from a stint. Dr. Murray recalled the patient and the amounts of the medication. She indicated that in her short telephone call of less than 111 seconds. dr. Murray was able to recolect the patient, provide her with necessary information as medications as well as info on the proceedure conducted 2 months earlier.

10:34 am. From Murray 3747 619 994 3223 Called around the same time/date called the

Stacey Howel Ruggles. She said she knew Conrad Murray, and that she was his personal assistant. Did you ask Ms. Howel Ruggles if she had a conversation she said that she did remember the convesation, because it was an anniversary. Ms. Ruggles, told you that Dr. Murray directing her, requesting of her, drafting a letter concerning the upcoming tour in London.

Did you ask her if he seem distracted during the phone call. She did not indicate that he appeared to be distracted or tired. Did you ask her directly did conrad murray appear distracted? And what was her response? That he did not appear to be distracted.

11:07 am. Same ruggles phone number

11:18 placed cal to 6802 contacted that number 32 minute phone call. Who that was. What is that locatio. It’s Dr. Murray’s practice in Las Vegas. Detective physically went to that location.

That call duration to Global cardiovascular.
11:26
another call. to Conrad Murray. A Miss Morgan. she confirmed that was her number.

another call
from Dr. Murray to a Robert Russell. It was his number. Dr. Murray was his cardiologist.

11:51 am from Murray 093 to 3832. Contacted that number. Who did you speak to? Ms. Saday Adinie. She know Conrad Murray.

Objection to the conversation, but what the conversation was about is not relevant.

She did in fact receive a phone call, and she spoke to Dr. Murray on the telephone.

12:12 pm from Murray to Michael Admir Williams, and that we had testimony from him.

1:08 pm to 8070 from Murray to Ms. Nicole Alvarez. Contacted Ms. Alvarez. Did you determine how she knew him? She is the father of her child. How old is the child in common?Sustained objection.

End of direct

Judge Pastor asks if defense had a few questions, no more than five minutes or if this would be a good time to take a break. They take a break. Pastor asks to see counsel at the bench.

9:30 am resume tomorrow.
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Serenitys_Dream

January 07, 2011, 03:45:44 PM
Dr. Conrad Murray Impostor Exposed
2/12/2010 11:33 AM PST by TMZ Staff

There is someone pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- asking his fans for prayers and support -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson, a person using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax:
TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Phone Company
Two workers who represent the phone companies testified that in the hours around Michael's death that Conrad Murray was texting and calling people. One of the witnesses was Harry Daliwal, an AT&T area manager (iPhone) and the other person was Jeff Strohm who works for Sprint Nextel.

* Conrad Murray had used two cellphones that day, an I-Phone and a Sprint cellphone.

iPhone rules smartphone roost
July 14, 2010
More consumers will be buying a smartphone in the next three months than ever before. And the big winner, by a big margin, is the super-achieving Apple iPhone.

So who owns the iPhone?

And is this two phones in his hand or a phone and an iPod or something else?

Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:49:50 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 07, 2011, 03:48:05 PM
I don´t know if its televant but the name Saday appears 48 times in the Hebrew scriptures. Is translated as "Almighty". Also, is a name for God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 07, 2011, 06:12:08 PM
"why did you get this job?"  :shock: WhereTF was he going with this?

Maybe he isnt qualified, or something.  Thats my guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 07:43:23 PM
Sade was a huge star in the 80's with hits such as sweetest taboo, your love is king, but her name (well here in uk) is pronounced sharday not sad day i dont know how its pronounced in USA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

January 07, 2011, 08:31:25 PM
One of her best known songs was Smooth Operator- LOVE that song!
Hm..., what other artist had a song with Smooth in it....;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

MJhasSpoken

January 07, 2011, 10:32:06 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

The timeline is not showing us from which phone, each call is being placed from.

Phone Company
Two workers who represent the phone companies testified that in the hours around Michael's death that Conrad Murray was texting and calling people. One of the witnesses was Harry Daliwal, an AT&T area manager (iPhone) and the other person was Jeff Strohm who works for Sprint Nextel. .

* Records show 26 cellphone activities from 6:30am to 4:03pm.

Wouldn't that mean that CM was on two cellphones at the same time or someone else was on the other phone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 07, 2011, 11:21:36 PM
Sade means "Ray of Light"

Anding-  an administrative subdivision of the province of Gansu in China.

Gansu - a province located in the northwest of the People's Republic of China. It lies between the Tibetan and Huangtu plateaus, and borders Mongolia, Inner Mongolia, and Ningxia to the north, Xinjiang and Qinghai to the west, Sichuan to the south, and Shaanxi to the east. The Yellow River passes through the southern part of the province. The capital is Lanzhou, located in the southeast part of the province.

The Yellow River - is the second-longest river in China and the seventh longest in the world. Sometimes the Yellow River is poetically called the "Muddy Flow" . The Chinese idiom "when the Yellow River flows clear" is used to refer to an event that will never happen and is similar to the English expression "when pigs fly". Its Tibetan name is "River of the Peacock".

Yesterday, in the thread about Murray's bow tie, a member suggested that the circles on the tie resembled those on a peacock feather.

Bingling Temple &Thousand Buddha Caves
Binglingsi Grottoes is located on the Small Jishi Hill, about 35 kilometers (about 22 miles) south-west of Yongjing County in Lanzhou City, Gansu Province. It is a series of grottoes filled with Buddhist sculpture carved into natural caves and caverns in a canyon along the Yellow River. It lies just north of where the Yellow River empties into the Liujiaxia Reservoir created by the Liujiaxia Dam at Yongjing, about 80km from Lanzhou.

From the Video for "Scream"

Buddha
‘Buddha’ means ‘Awakened One’, someone who has awakened from the sleep of ignorance and sees things as they really are. A Buddha is a person who is completely free from all faults and mental obstructions.

Parallels between Buddha and Jesus
Numerous scholars have made parallels between Buddha and Jesus. According to Jerry Bentley, they "have often considered the possibility that Buddhism influenced the early development of Christianity. They have drawn attention to many parallels concerning the births, lives, doctrines, and deaths of the Buddha and Jesus"
More at the link:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 07, 2011, 11:29:14 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Dr. Conrad Murray Impostor Exposed
2/12/2010 11:33 AM PST by TMZ Staff

There is someone pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- asking his fans for prayers and support -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson, a person using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax:
TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

Phone Company
Two workers who represent the phone companies testified that in the hours around Michael's death that Conrad Murray was texting and calling people. One of the witnesses was Harry Daliwal, an AT&T area manager (iPhone) and the other person was Jeff Strohm who works for Sprint Nextel.

iPhone rules smartphone roost
July 14, 2010
More consumers will be buying a smartphone in the next three months than ever before. And the big winner, by a big margin, is the super-achieving Apple iPhone.

So who owns the iPhone?

And is this two phones in his hand or a phone and an iPod or something else?

Thanks, I was reading through this thread going, wait, I thought Murray "doesn't even own a smart phone".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RunFaYaLife

January 08, 2011, 01:47:44 AM
This cell phone time line bothers me...instead of gabbing on the phone if Murray had of been attending his client....NONE of us would have a reason to be here today....because there would be no "death" hoax or real.

Lord knows MJ had a TON of reasons to fake his own death...no doubt.
What I am saying is if he did not he could have been saved...there was time enough if 911 had of been called immediately....
THAT is the smoking gun.

When Sade published this song, I immediately thought of Michael and how they would fit so well.
I immediately thought she was one of his messengers.
I love her music for always.

I have loved her music for years...and after finding a fan vid on 'the tube' sung by her and dedicated to Michael after 6/25 by the fan...
I too thought they should have been friends or ....something more. Ha!
How refreshing to know he was a fan of hers....it just FITS.  ; )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions