mdcTopic starter

'This Is It' Producer: I Didn't Cause Michael's Death
19 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The producer/director of Michael Jackson's "This Is It" tour is scoffing at Katherine Jackson's wrongful death suit in which he's named as a defendant, because he had nothing to do with the drugs or treatment that caused the singer's death.

Kenny Ortega just filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- asking the court to remove him as a defendant in Katherine's suit, claiming, "Kenneth Ortega is not alleged to be involved in the medical treatment or administration of drugs that allegedly caused Michael Jackson's death."

Ortega's lawyer adds ... Kenny never had a contract with Dr. Conrad Murray or with  Michael Jackson, nor has he had any official affiliation with AEG.

Ortega's lawyer says, "The naming of Kenneth Ortega as a defendant in this action, without any basis, without any substantive charging allegations against him, is a gross error."

Tags: Michael Jackson, Katherine Jackson, Kenny Ortega, Conrad Murray, Celebrity Justice

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry still don't know how to do the pictures...

ETA:  I got the picture to post!!! Yay me!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mdc"

The producer/director of Michael Jackson's "This Is It" tour is scoffing at Katherine Jackson's wrongful death suit in which he's named as a defendant, because he had nothing to do with the drugs or treatment that caused the singer's death.

Kenny Ortega just filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- asking the court to remove him as a defendant in Katherine's suit, claiming, "Kenneth Ortega is not alleged to be involved in the medical treatment or administration of drugs that allegedly caused Michael Jackson's death."

Ortega's lawyer adds ... Kenny never had a contract with Dr. Conrad Murray or with  Michael Jackson, nor has he had any official affiliation with AEG.

Ortega's lawyer says, "The naming of Kenneth Ortega as a defendant in this action, without any basis, without any substantive charging allegations against him, is a gross error."

Tags: Michael Jackson, Katherine Jackson, Kenny Ortega, Conrad Murray, Celebrity Justice

Thanks for posting, well done for the pictures, I havent perfected that yet  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

More dramatic event, more phrases with double meaning
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

:lol:  Good for you!  I remember when I first figured out how to include the images, I had to upgrade my browser first.

I'm kind of wondering why the title refers to Kenny as producer instead of director.  He is one of four producers (including MJ) and the only listed director.  Just found that a bit weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ortega's lawyer adds ... Kenny never had a contract with Dr. Conrad Murray or with  Michael Jackson, nor has he had any official affiliation with AEG.Ortega's lawyer says, "The naming of Kenneth Ortega as a defendant in this action, without any basis, without any substantive charging allegations against him, is a gross error."

What does he mean he never had a contract with Michael?  Surely, he must have been under contract for the tour and the rehearsals. And I'm pretty sure he also must have signed a confidentiality agreement, like everyone else who worked on this project.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

paula-c

Kenny Ortega was not going to work on the tour, if in the movie :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

So, whom was KO under contract with?

Regarding the poster whom responded to the article re: allegedly causing michaels' death, ..it has to be listed as allegedly because no one knows the exact cause of the death. Of course, this is why the preliminary trial is occurring.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is BS like everything else, if KO is the PRODUCER of TII whatever movie or concert, he must be under contract with AEG that is originally producing the show!!!!, whom are they kidding, of course he is legally affiliated with AEG!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Hmmmmmmmmm   :?  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "nothing but love"
this is BS like everything else, if KO is the PRODUCER of TII whatever movie or concert, he must be under contract with AEG that is originally producing the show!!!!, whom are they kidding, of course he is legally affiliated with AEG!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah pretty much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Oh, now there is no official affiliation?  WOW!  The BS just keeps on flying :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions