The EMT's did not recognize Michael
January 07, 2011, 09:23:59 PM
I am shocked that the greatest and most popular entertainer in our life time was not recognized by the paramedics.  :shock:

SO THOUGH THE PARAMEDICS WORKED IN THE MOST WEALTHY AND CELEBRITY FILLED SIDE OF TOWN THEY DID NOT KNOW THAT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON HOME...

WHATEVER!!!!!!!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

THEY DID NOT KNOW WHO HE WAS UNTIL SOMEONE MUMBLED HIS NAME!!  :shock:

THAN MAYBE IT WAS ONE OF HIS IMPERSONATORS THAT THEY KILLED AND MIKE DID ESCAPE...

PLEASE LET US THINK ABOUT ALL POSSIBILITIES....

Is it not procedure for the paramedics to ask the person's name and than ask what happened?

IF THE IGNORANT MR. MURRAY ASKED DOES ANYONE NO CPR WHY DIDN'T ONE OF THE BODYGUARDS TAKE OVER? ARE THEY NOT TRAINED FOR SUCH EMERGENCIES.

THE NANNY OR SOMEONE HAD TO KNOW HOW TO GIVE CPR BUT NO ONE TOOK CHARGE AND THEY ALL DID NOTHING.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE CALL 911! WHEN THE BODYGAURD FIRST SAW MICHAEL WHY DID THEY NOT PICK HIM UP AND PUT HIM IN ONE OF THOSE LIMOS AND TAKE HIM TO EMERGENCY AT UCLA.

GUYS IT WAS ONLY 5 MINUTES AWAY... :shock:  :shock:

NO ACTION TO SAVE HIS LIFE WAS TAKEN BY ANYONE! THEY WERE ALL PASSIVE FROM WHAT HAS BEEN SHARED WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :shock:

Please tell me WHY WOULD MICHAEL JACKSON NEED KENNY TO TELL HIM TO GO HOME!
THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON IF HE DOES NOT WANT TO REHEARSE OR IS TIRED ALL HE WOULD HAVE TO SAY IS I AM GOING HOME AND THAT IS THAT!!!

IF KENNY FELT HE WAS THAT ILL WHY DID HE NOT TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL.

IF MIKE OR SOMEONE WAS DEAD WHEN PARAMEDICS ARRIVED AT  HOME THAN WHAT WERE THEY DOING AT THE HOSPITAL FOR ALL OF THAT TIME! :shock:  :shock:

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHY WOULD A HOSPITAL ALLOW A DOCTOR WORK ON HIM WHEN HE WAS NOT APART OF THERE STAFF. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

PLEASE HELP ME EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

IF KENNY FELT HE WAS SO ILL WHY DID HE NOT TAKE HIM TO THE EMERGENCY HIMSELF...

I AM VERY SAD AND THIS STILL MAKES NO SINCE TO ME AT ALL:(

PEACE
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: They did not KNOW IT WAS MICHAEL!!!
January 07, 2011, 09:47:48 PM
MURRY DID NOT KNOW HOW TO GIVE CPR! :shock:

MURRY ASKED BODYGUARD TO HIDE MEDICATIONS!

WHY DID THE BODYGUARD DO THIS? WAS HE WORKING FOR MIKE OR DR. EVIL MURRY?

WHY DID MURRY NOT TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT ALL OF THE DRUGS HE WAS GIVING MIKE
TO THE PARAMEDIC.

MURDER! MURDER! MURDER! HE SHOULD SPEND ALL OF HIS LIFE IN JAIL...

HE DID NOT HAVE CORRECT MEDICAL EQUIPMENT PRESENT AT MIKES HOME TO BE
ADMINISTERING SUCH POWERFUL DRUGS WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN A HOSPITAL...

HE DID NOT CALL 911 BECAUSE HE WANTED TO MAKE SURE WHOEVER THAT WAS, WAS TRULY DEAD AND HE HAD ACCOMPLISHED HIS MISSION WHICH HE WAS PAID MILLIONS FOR..

MURRY IS NOT A DOCTOR HE IS A HIRED HITMAN.. KILLER.. ECT....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 10:02:29 PM
ANOTHER POINT IS IF HE WAS PALE AND COLD THAT DAY WHEN KENNY SENT HIM HOME
WHY DID HE NOT GO GET A CHECK UP..
MURRY WAS NOT A REGULAR DOCTOR HE WAS JUST A DRUG PUSHER...
HE SHOULD HAVE WENT TO UCLA OR A CLINIC WHERE HE COULD HAVE BEEN EXAMINED TO SEE WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HIM.
DID HE NOT HAVE ONE FRIEND WHO SAID LOOK EITHER YOU GO TO THE HOSPITL OR I AM GOING TO CALL 911.. I AM SERIOUS... NO LOVE!! NO CARE!!!
ONE OF MY FRIENDS CAME TO VISIT AND HE LOOKED VERY THIN AND WEAK AND WAS COUGHING... AND I ASKED HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD THAT COUGH AND HE SAID 3 MONTHS. I SAID WHAT!!! WHEN YOU GET BACK TO YOUR HOME TOWN I WANT YOU TO GO GET A COMPLETE CHECK UP.
WHEN I CALLED AND ASKED HIM WHAT THE DOCTOR SAID HE SAID HE DID NOT GO YET.
I WENT OFF AND SAID TO HIM IF YOU DO NOT GO ASAP YOU AR NOT MY FRIEND AND HUNG UP THE PHONE.. I WAS LIVID AND DONE:(
THAN HE CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY CRYING THANKING ME BECAUSE HE HAD RENAL CANCER IN HIS KIDNEYS AND IT WAS THE SIZE OF A TENNIS BALL.
MIKE HAD INSURANCE AND BIG MONEY SO GOING TO GET A CHECK UP IS NOTHING..
BUT WHO CARED ENOUGH TO SAY THATS IT LETS GO... NO ONE:(
I AM SO VERY SAD.... :cry:  
MAKES NO SINCE AT ALL....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 10:59:34 PM
THEY DID NOT KNOW WHO HE WAS UNTIL SOMEONE MUMBLED HIS NAME!!  :shock:

THAN MAYBE IT WAS ONE OF HIS IMPERSONATORS THAT THEY KILLED AND MIKE DID ESCAPE...

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE CALL 911! WHEN THE BODYGAURD FIRST SAW MICHAEL WHY DID THEY NOT PICK HIM UP AND PUT HIM IN ONE OF THOSE LIMOS AND TAKE HIM TO EMERGENCY AT UCLA.

NO ACTION TO SAVE HIS LIFE WAS TAKEN BY ANYONE! THEY WERE ALL PASSIVE FROM WHAT HAS BEEN SHARED WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :shock:

Darlin, you want help? Read the topic   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   then compare what you say above and you will realize WHY NO ONE CALLED 911 and PARAMEDICS DID NOT RECOGNIZE MICHAEL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

January 07, 2011, 11:34:00 PM
No one recognized Michael... Yet in the infamous ambulance picture there was no way in hell no one knew who that was. So if they want us to believe that was Mike in the ambulance ( and we now know the pic is fake) ... are you going to tell me that the EMT's didn't know who he was? Who else looks like that???  Did he transform himself from a hospice patient to 80's Mike before leaving on the stretcher?  It's all so silly and evident. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 07, 2011, 11:44:55 PM
Quote from: "neversaynever"
No one recognized Michael... Yet in the infamous ambulance picture there was no way in hell no one knew who that was. So if they want us to believe that was Mike in the ambulance ( and we now know the pic is fake) ... are you going to tell me that the EMT's didn't know who he was? Who else looks like that???  Did he transform himself from a hospice patient to 80's Mike before leaving on the stretcher?  It's all so silly and evident. :roll:

And suddenly we all know why there HAD to be an ambulance photo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 08, 2011, 12:17:24 AM
Quote from: "neversaynever"

And one thing that has been bothering me about this whole ambulance saga is why the court has not question any real photos. like why don't they question anybody or the person who took the pic (if they are even one of the witnesses) about the ambulance photo. they should have asked the EMT exactly how his skin looked like and his features at that time they carried him. the ambulance pic is so fake and no one from the court is picking on it? please tell me this is a hoax and that's why the story is so inconsistent and a circus because if not, then this is really really pathetic and the most saddest thing regarding to a celebrity death  :cry: . if this is not a hoax, everyone in the family and yes EVERYONE should be ashamed of themselves with not giving a rat's ass, smiling, moving on as if nothing happened after his death, and chewing gum at his funeral etc. i hope this is a hoax. i really hope. i prayed to God that if Murray doesn't go to trial or he is not guilty, it is for the sake of the hoax and not because he is a murderer getting off free, which is what i fear. i hope God listened to my prayers because this is getting ridiculous!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 08, 2011, 12:35:01 AM
Michael Jackson death hoax part deux....        
Written by Administrator    
Friday, 10 July 2009 06:06  
I wrote earlier how there are a couple of sites who are saying Michael Jackson faked his death....

well someone spent time describing in detail the Michael Jackson faked his death:

this guy calls himself: Illuminus Theo (click on 'describing' to go directly to his page). He claims (and wrote a long story about it) and Jackson faked his death and here are a few things he had to say from his site:

Jackson's "Death"
The night before Jackson's "death," he danced his heart out, almost literally (which underscored the impossibility of surviving the grueling schedule he'd announced to his public). He returned to his rented home, and was spirited away to a waiting jet at Burbank airport, which transported him to a location in the Southeastern U.S. that I dare not divulge (yet). But I must explain that the man who died of an alleged heart attack under the very hands of his personal physician (get real!) was not Jackson but a 47-year-old Romanian named Dimitrie Draghicescu, whom Illuminus Theo disgracefully dragged into this morbid affair.

Dimitrie Draghicescu--the Dead Jackson
After fully 3 years of plastic surgery and training, Dimitrie could easily pass for a live Jackson, not to mention a dead one. But unlike the mighty Michael, Dimitrie did die. Dimitrie, not Jackson, was the one whisked to the hospital. Did you not wonder why the man who phoned 911 did not say "Michael Jackson" was the victim? It was not to avoid publicity but to insure that, should the 911 calls be analyzed by voice experts and electronic analyzers, no one could detect the stress from the caller's blatant falsehood.

Dimitrie agreed to die in Michael's place only because he had a terminal illness, and because Jackson had promised a generous reward to his family. And had Dimitrie refused, our Order would have revealed the Draghicescu family secret that had brought them to the attention of Illuminus Theo in the late 1700s (we too are familiar with the gold carrot-iron stick argument).

click 'read more' to read the full article

I mean the man took a long time to write all of that, it is almost believeable. The one thing that I don't get is this:

The article was written on July 2nd, 2009 and he did say this:

The autopsy will indeed reveal that "Jackson" died of a lethal dose of Diprivan, a dangerous but effective anaesthetic. Jackson's personal doctor will be found guilty of negligence, but his career was on the ropes already. (He said Michael was so delicate he supported his back during CPR--yet Michael was capable of 50 performances?). This desperate excuse for a doctor readily agreed to become a part of Jackson's "death" in return for a 7-figure fee and the best lawyers in the land. You noticed, I assume, how quickly he was in contact with his lawyers? They had a response prepared even before Jackson's double, poor Dimitrie, had breathed his last.

I have been following the Michael Jackson death and autoposy so, they haven't said anything about 'diprivan' except it was found in the home. But everything he has said in the las paragraph seems to be coming true:

Michael Jackson medical records subpoenaed

(written today)

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 12:44:39 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

January 08, 2011, 12:40:37 AM
So why didn't the paramedics speak up and say the picture was fake?

:]
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:20:43 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
January 08, 2011, 12:52:15 AM
Maybe because the ambos did transport a patient that looked like MJJ but was already dead...and they weren't aware of the pictures taken outside the ambulance as it transported a already dead look-a-like.  

Then Ben Evensted quickly photoshopped those last pics to make it look more authentic, and keep the paramedics in the pics..........Am I making any sense???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2011, 06:07:18 AM
This is all so strange, makes you think of the word "fabricated evidence" wasnt that what happened to Michael in 2005, false witness evidence.  I will have to go and do more research, but Im really beginining to think that all these conflicting stories are trying to reflect what happened in the 2005 trial and all the rubbish that Sneddon put forward to try to convict Michael :?

Please feel free to say Im talking through my hat :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   But this prelim hearing is developing into a three ring circus.  I was on Justice4MJ livestream last night, all the fan are baying for Murrys blood they have him tried and convicted before he has even had his day in court.  This sounds so familiar to me, we are witnessing HIStory repeating itself in my humble opinion.  All this is setting the scene for the story at the house. :?

Oh lord and we have more next week to.  What will we find out next :shock:  :shock:

Blessings to all, stay strong this will get worse before it gets better :shock:

xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 08, 2011, 06:41:22 AM
dont you think all this is............WORTHY OF BEING A FILM................ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2011, 01:01:15 PM
Thank you scorpionchic for the the information on the topic about Illumnious Theo.
I do remember reading about all of it some time back and I found it very interesting.
But if this information is true did Michael Jackson fake death have anytihing to do with others trying to kill him. The article did not mention that Mike's life was being threatened and he was doing this to save his life from his ememies..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2011, 04:23:13 PM
Quote from: "Integrity"
Thank you scorpionchic for the the information on the topic about Illumnious Theo.
I do remember reading about all of it some time back and I found it very interesting.
But if this information is true did Michael Jackson fake death have anytihing to do with others trying to kill him. The article did not mention that Mike's life was being threatened and he was doing this to save his life from his ememies..

I believe the scope of hoax reason is much broad than just life threat. Michael is the only person who knows the reason for 100%. We only can guess until he comes back and tells or hearing will reveal maybe. I think he is tired of fame, and gossip, and lawsuits, and concerts, and threat, all together could be the reason. If Illumino Theo does not mention the reason because perhaps they don't know. Their job was to help with hoax, not necessarily Michael whould tell the reason to anyone who helped with hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

January 08, 2011, 05:52:14 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
This is all so strange, makes you think of the word "fabricated evidence" wasnt that what happened to Michael in 2005, false witness evidence.  I will have to go and do more research, but Im really beginining to think that all these conflicting stories are trying to reflect what happened in the 2005 trial and all the rubbish that Sneddon put forward to try to convict Michael :?

Please feel free to say Im talking through my hat :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   But this prelim hearing is developing into a three ring circus.  I was on Justice4MJ livestream last night, all the fan are baying for Murrys blood they have him tried and convicted before he has even had his day in court.  This sounds so familiar to me, we are witnessing HIStory repeating itself in my humble opinion.  All this is setting the scene for the story at the house. :?

Oh lord and we have more next week to.  What will we find out next :shock:  :shock:

Blessings to all, stay strong this will get worse before it gets better :shock:

xx
;)  :idea: X
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late