libra8

I read that Michael collects mannequins, maybe this picture is just one of his mannequins...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I agree with those of you who say there was No Body. The numerology is too much for it to be a coincidence and 6/25/09 had to be the day but you couldn't have predicted that a sick person would die on that day at the right time in the afternoon even if it was expected that the person would die soon.  I'm perplexed by the oxygen tanks though.  Just a prop?  [/color]

Indeed. And forensic science negates the possibility that the body was old.

Oxygen tanks: O2, hyperbaric chamber, famous photograph=classic MJ media hoax, imo.

I still think there is a possibility that whoever died really did die on the 25th.  Perhaps the person had a living will and was being kept alive on life support until Michael was ready for the death.  I realize how morbid that sounds, but if someone agreed to be a dead Michael, they probably also agreed to life support until their body was needed.  Or maybe the person just died on their own on the 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

With cronotanato diagnosis, which are the phenomena that occur after death, the coroner or medical examiner can diagnose the death time.

What about dehydration?.  Was said in the AR that "Michael" was dehydrated.

Dehydration appears from the eighth hour post mortem. Is given by the evaporation of body water, which is about 10 to 15 grams per kilogram of body weight per day. This is manifested by signs such as depression of the eyeballs.

An autopsy performed in a dummy? or a fake autopsy?

What if the so called autopsy is just a dramatization of the medical examination that Michael needed to pass in the past when he was accused?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

I still think there is a possibility that whoever died really did die on the 25th.  Perhaps the person had a living will and was being kept alive on life support until Michael was ready for the death.  

Makes sense as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

If you recall the early autopsy report states that rigamortis had  started and blood had pooled to the back of the body. I recall something about when they lifted the body it made a crease line from bending it. It would take longer than the time frame released of early 6/25 for this to occur. But this is only if you beleive what we are told. If you have FEDERAL assistance you can tell anything to anybody at anytime. No limit to paperwork.No problem with transportation, no issue with the aftermath. If they want it done its done. What is more important to me is why would MJ do any of this? and will we EVER know the real troot?
Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:47:38 PM by still looking
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I need to read the AR again, and I need to read the real one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Over the past 19 months, I've learned to never say what someone would and would not do. However, I don't think there was a real corpse because that could easily be discovered, unless the coroner is involved in the hoax. Plus, there are ethical and moral reasons why I don't agree with that theory. A dummy makes a lot more sense (which means the coroner would still be involved, so would thr EMTs)

And yeah, the left side does look armless, but I would need to take a closer look.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

Quote from: "peterpanswendy"
Over the past 19 months, I've learned to never say what someone would and would not do. However, I don't think there was a real corpse because that could easily be discovered, unless the coroner is involved in the hoax. Plus, there are ethical and moral reasons why I don't agree with that theory. A dummy makes a lot more sense (which means the coroner would still be involved, so would thr EMTs)

And yeah, the left side does look armless, but I would need to take a closer look.

I'm going to agree, this is not a real body. Mj did have dummies of himself, I don't recall who has said it (many) but they said it as a fact over the years.
This scenario does involve more (Dr, EMT's etc) but the eyes are not seeing what we should be seeing in those pix, not to mention the little differences on this supposedly only photo. Different versions add to the ?? :o ?? We saw big differences early and now seeing more is so confusing.

With all the pre-trial testimony this week I'm sure I am not alone in re-living that dreadful day. I'm more calm but I am still outraged at the insensitivity from the media. I sensed "lies" back then, I am screaming "lies" right now.
Thank you for bringing this topic up again, just as the topic on the O2 announcement new points are being made every day. The past holds the key to the future I guess.

We Love you Michael but you have some of us so frazzled we are loosing our minds!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"
It's got to be a dummy.

This guy's nose looks kinda like that. Guy on the left that is... and he might not even have needed to have a left arm for this film  :lol:

When looking at Michael's ear in this picture I see a more rounded left ear, like a cute baby has, whereas the left ear on the ambulance photo is shaped like a triangle, with the sideburns adjacent. Did Michael ever have such sideburns? I never noticed them.
I remember one impersonator had such similar shaped ear form, but do not recall his name at the moment.
The darker complexion and color of the face resembles ECas', without MJ-impersonator make-up, more Asian descent. Maybe ECas as MJ impersonator stood model for a dummy, or it was the living one on the stretcher. I don't see any resemblance to the other Dimitriu guy mentioned.
Michael's face was rather white, not to say pale as porcelain skin. The ambulance guy looks different and  younger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

found this article by TMZ to be rather interesting.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

skyways

Did we have CLEAR VIEW OF THE PATCH ON PARAMEDICS UNIFORM NOW ??
if everyone remember, that mystery also left unsolved...  previously =D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "skyways"
Did we have CLEAR VIEW OF THE PATCH ON PARAMEDICS UNIFORM NOW ??
if everyone remember, that mystery also left unsolved...  previously =D

Wow, I was thinking about the logo on the uniform, but then I saw your comment, we had the same idea :)
So, is the logo the real logo of Los Angeles paramedics, or something ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

2 Bad

Loyal Fan said
" HOW in the world can this photo,POSSIBLY BE A WITHERED OLD MAN as was stated by the paramedic...............................AND HOW IS THAT NOT MICHAEL ANYWAYS ....................how much more do we need to be told by michael before we see.........................xxxx"

Yes and add this-
"The career paramedic dashed into Michael Jackson's bedroom, looked around and listened to a doctor's explanation for why the singer was ostensibly lifeless and came to the conclusion that things didn't add up.

Richard Senneff said the gaunt patient, an IV stand and bag next to the bed and the presence of Dr. Conrad Murray pointed more to a hospice patient, not an international pop superstar about to embark a series of London concerts...."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So the hospice patient is who? All an illusion!!!

Talk about a 19 month roller coaster ride.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Paramedic is supposedly doing

ONE HANDED CPR  :?  :?  :?

and is facing to the back of the ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Doctor Who is an actor and he knows how to properly do  CPR.
So Murray must be a bad actor or a fake doctor or a real dr who got too scared because his victim was Michael or the witness is lying.
But why do paramedics follow the same one handed CPR?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal