2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
[youtube:3a1pfr3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT_BigfJxL8&feature=related[/youtube:3a1pfr3k][youtube:3a1pfr3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhhzJkKKcmA&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/youtube:3a1pfr3k]
[youtube:3a1pfr3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrbLGPHjc4&feature=related[/youtube:3a1pfr3k][youtube:3a1pfr3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVOLJw9wxQE&feature=related[/youtube:3a1pfr3k]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In the last video when the family is leaving it looks like Randy has a little smirk while he's saying something to Janet.  Janet also appears to be irritated to me.  She seem to be clinging on to her brother Randy's arm for dear life.  I believe I also saw Jermaine sign an autograph.  If it were me visiting my dead brother I think I would just go to the limo instead of interacting with fans.  For the first anniversary they seem rather reserved.  Also who is filming this footage?  It's really up close and personal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

These are really interesting.  Why are we seeing these now?
I don't remember them from before.  Yes, who is filming?  Much of the angles seem to be from within the fan barrier...yet, it looks like a fan video (cell, personal video camera, etc).  Would the family allow a bodyguard to video....I don't think so.  Someone from the entourage was using a cell to snap pics or something (third video I think)  Jermaine is clutching a stuffed kitty cat.....a fan gave him a stuffed kitty(or is it his kids')...really?  What did I miss?  Janet does seem out-of-sorts.....but, she is there for an emotional reason.  Hard to pin-point her sometimes.  Tito is rather friendly and happy to see the fans (shaking hands etc)  I thought it was interesting too, in the second video I noticed Carlo Riely (I think that's the impersonator in the red & black jacket)...he was in the fan line.
All these videos seem to me like they were shot on purpose......made to look like fans videos, but really not.

I missed you guys......just got back from a long trip!
Thanks for the postings of the videos......great to see!
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings to all!
Wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember seeing some of these videos. I saw Jermaine, Janet, Randy and Tito. But I didn't see Latoya, Rebbie, or Jackie. I think Katherine was in Gary, IN for unveiling of the monument for Michael. Where was Joe Jackson? I am wondering if Ben Evanstad was filming the video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

reminder to watch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

mjboogie

And let us not forget the kids were in  Hawaii
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Welcome back Wishingstar!!! You echoed my thoughts exactly. I'd posted during the initial discussion that they seemed to have shown up at FL because they wanted the world to know they were there.  Usually moments like those are spent in private.

Quote from: "wishingstar"
I don't remember them from before.  Yes, who is filming?  Much of the angles seem to be from within the fan barrier...yet, it looks like a fan video (cell, personal video camera, etc).  Would the family allow a bodyguard to video....I don't think so.  Someone from the entourage was using a cell to snap pics or something (third video I think)  Jermaine is clutching a stuffed kitty cat.....a fan gave him a stuffed kitty(or is it his kids')...really?  What did I miss?  Janet does seem out-of-sorts.....but, she is there for an emotional reason.  Hard to pin-point her sometimes.  Tito is rather friendly and happy to see the fans (shaking hands etc)  I thought it was interesting too, in the second video I noticed Carlo Riely (I think that's the impersonator in the red & black jacket)...he was in the fan line.
All these videos seem to me like they were shot on purpose......made to look like fans videos, but really not.

Have a wonderful day!
Blessings to all!
Wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
Welcome back Wishingstar!!! You echoed my thoughts exactly. I'd posted during the initial discussion that they seemed to have shown up at FL because they wanted the world to know they were there.  Usually moments like those are spent in private.

Quote from: "wishingstar"

Have a wonderful day!
Blessings to all!
Wishingstar

Hey 2MuchMJLuv!
Thanks for the welcome back.... :)  
Yes, exactly....shouldn't these be much, much more private moments for a family.  The last thing I would want on me while visiting my parents ( :cry: ) is a camera!
Then again, I am not a Jackson and don't live in a spotlight.  I don't know how they, or anyone else does that 24/7.  It must be really difficult at times.  However, it still leaves me to wonder about these videos/pictures etc.  
Have a fantastic week!
Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

some videos like these were around earlier ( if not  these) there was some discussion. what got me is they carried there bunches of sunflowers in and carried them right back out with them. one thing i did notice this time that i didn't before is at one point you see tito with one of those ribbon picks in his hand. you know like someone would have put in a floral display. isn't there some sort of a habit michael had of collecting certain posters and such that the fans bring? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

These vids have got me really annoyed. Assuming the screaming crowd think MJ is dead, I can't believe how disrespectful they were, taking pics, shouting and trying to get the attention of grieving family members - disgraceful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "curls"
These vids have got me really annoyed. Assuming the screaming crowd think MJ is dead, I can't believe how disrespectful they were, taking pics, shouting and trying to get the attention of grieving family members - disgraceful.

oh i know . all the practically party in the street atmosphere at the staple center on the day of the memorial blew me away also. :(  :evil:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal