No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Not Seeing in the Media
January 09, 2011, 06:31:58 AM
I passed i was couting then i saw tis person come in nd do the moonwalk nd i'm like yay i passed :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

~Souza~

January 22, 2011, 07:19:16 AM
Quote from: suspicious mind
i think it is just an awareness thing about looking out for motorcyclist. here is the part that makes me go hum. we didn't see the bear because we were told to watch for the ball passes.

And that's exactly the point. The media tells us what we should pay attention to. Rumsfeld can easily confess to the American people the pentagon 'lost' 20 gazillion dollars, because the next day and days/weeks/months after that, the news would be flooded with the news about some bearded guy in a cave that let a lot of planes crash into buildings and stuff. Everyone would forget about the 'lost' money.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRqeJcuK-A[/youtube]

Whenever the media distracts you with major breaking news, you should be aware and watch out for the small articles that are buried under it. That is where you will find the stuff you weren't supposed to see, hidden in plain sight. I expected it would be something like that, so I did see the bear, but I didn't know the ball was thrown 13 times.
Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 07:28:30 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 13, 2011, 08:27:49 PM
Killah Priest’s “Information” 15 Years Later

By VC | June 13th, 2011 | Category: Latest News | 96 comments

When the song was released back in 1996, I felt that Killah Priest’s song Information described a rather grim, sci-fi-like version of a dystopian society. Like a prophet describing visions of the future, Killah Priest spoke of a beast system, of bio-chips, of silicone brains, of iris scanners and of of the omnipresence of surveillance cameras. Fifteen years later, listening to this song  is a disturbing experience as most of his predictions have materialized today… and them some. He even mentions the NSA automatically wiretapping phonecalls, which was introduced with by PATRIOT act after 9/11. Deep

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-kMs4dMqKA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-kMs4dMqKA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Lyrics

Where you gonna run? Where you gonna hide?
When the truth comes down upon you, you have to decide
Where you gonna run? Were you gonna hide? Information
When the truth comes down upon you, you have to decide

[Killah Priest]
The Information we have become with laser scanners,
At supermarket department stores and direct mail houses
Which will record every single item we purchase
Data about your daily habits
And movements will flow into the beast system
From spy satellites constantly circling overhead
Watching us like it’s squirting
666 database investigate
Entire race headed for a cyberspace
Riots, breaks inside of empire states
Every move you make is recorded on tape
Some of us are wired, imprisoned behind gates
Hid miniature videos in the briefcase
Cameras will be recording our every activities
Indoors and outdoors, day and night
Obscenely invading our piracy, our privacy (privacy)
Stargazing because Allah is far amazing
Than any green god of a pagan
Raised in synagogues of Satan
Awaken with this starving nation
Left beaten, scarred and shaken
Robbed of education
My birth was foretold
Look deep within my wardrobe
Embrace the crossroad, we once wore gold
But now we electric probes with silicon brains, synthetic
All faces are strange, pathetic
Check the eyes, a man can’t even recognize his family
I blame it on humanity, for this insanity
Spy satellites, the last battle for life
There’s no day or night
CIA take samples of my DNA
Newborns grow horns placed in uniforms
Shipped off to the military
Where they killed and buried
Interactive TV sets will be watching us
Just as we watch them
They will also report back to the beast computer at headquarters
Our telephone conversations will be automatically wiretapped
And transcript by the National Security Agency
Honesty, modesty, poverty, famine, the sons of Amman
Deal with reprogramming and iris scanning
Breaking out of Satan’s bondage with long garments
Like we bionic, no longer paying homage
Remember after ’96 beware of biochips
Now it’s ’97, beware of Armageddon
Bloodshedding and beheading
Head on head collision in the ‘Valley of Decision’
To lock the beast in prison

[Chorus: Killah Priest]
Where you gonna run to? Where you gonna hide?
When the truth comes down upon you, you will have to decide,
When the truth comes down upon you, you will have to decide
When that time comes, you will have to decide,
Information, Information
You will have to decide, Information
When the truth comes down upon you, you will have to decide
Information, Information, information

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 07:30:26 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2011, 08:48:45 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i think it is just an awareness thing about looking out for motorcyclist. here is the part that makes me go hum. we didn't see the bear because we were told to watch for the ball passes.

And that's exactly the point. The media tells us what we should pay attention to. Rumsfeld can easily confess to the American people the pentagon 'lost' 20 gazillion dollars, because the next day and days/weeks/months after that, the news would be flooded with the news about some bearded guy in a cave that let a lot of planes crash into buildings and stuff. Everyone would forget about the 'lost' money.

[youtube:1n9x7avf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRqeJcuK-A[/youtube:1n9x7avf]

Whenever the media distracts you with major breaking news, you should be aware and watch out for the small articles that are buried under it. That is where you will find the stuff you weren't supposed to see, hidden in plain sight. I expected it would be something like that, so I did see the bear, but I didn't know the ball was thrown 13 times.

Great post. Watch the magician's OTHER hand!
It is also interesting that while the masses are gasping, chewing on the big news, the media feeds us utterly ridiculous lies around it. Like 9/11 - when they found the car that had a Koran, box cutter knife, passport and a how-to-fly-a-plane -manual. They made it so easy even a complete idiot could do the math.
Or when Osama was killed, this man so sought after for a decade and they quickly got rid of his body and of all places, it was dumped his body in the sea. Comparing, I remember when they showed in the news a soldier looking inside Saddam Hussein's mouth.

Oh, and I failed the bear test totally...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 14, 2011, 07:27:14 PM
Quote from: "gwynned"
My reason for posting this was two fold.  One, of course, because it's absolutely amazing what we don't see and Two, because of the connection to MJ at the end.  Is that a coincidence?

I've been wondering for a long time, and have suggested this in other posts, but is it possible that MJ created multiple internet sites years ago to advance his agenda or revealing the truth, having concluded from his own experience, that the mainstream media was impenetrable and out to get him, thereby discrediting ahead of time anything he might do or say.

In particular, I've wondered about the origin of  Brasscheck TV because their videos seemed to pop out of nowhere just a few years ago.  Their website provides no information on who they are and where they get their financing, nor do they ask for contribultions.  The only insight we get into their agenda is this from their home page:

"Start by doing what's necessary, then do what's possible,
and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - Francis of Assisi

So with the revelation of what we didn't see so tied to MJ, I wondered if I was on to something.  After all, I think it's accurate to say that most of us would have little awareness of conspiracies or the Illuminati without the internet.  And Michael did pop out of the spider.  Just a thought.

This is very interesting. Thanks for posting it. This can be MJ related because to find out about the hoax is definitely about noticing the unnoticed, and seeing the invisible. I wouldn't be surprised if this video and Brasscheck TV are MJ connected.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 16, 2011, 05:15:08 PM
Quote from: gwynned
My reason for posting this was two fold.  One, of course, because it's absolutely amazing what we don't see and Two, because of the connection to MJ at the end.  Is that a coincidence?

I've been wondering for a long time, and have suggested this in other posts, but is it possible that MJ created multiple internet sites years ago to advance his agenda or revealing the truth, having concluded from his own experience, that the mainstream media was impenetrable and out to get him, thereby discrediting ahead of time anything he might do or say.

In particular, I've wondered about the origin of  Brasscheck TV because their videos seemed to pop out of nowhere just a few years ago.  Their website provides no information on who they are and where they get their financing, nor do they ask for contribultions.  The only insight we get into their agenda is this from their home page:

"Start by doing what's necessary, then do what's possible,
and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - Francis of Assisi

So with the revelation of what we didn't see so tied to MJ, I wondered if I was on to something.  After all, I think it's accurate to say that most of us would have little awareness of conspiracies or the Illuminati without the internet.  And Michael did pop out of the spider.  Just a thought.

Lol, I passed, because, to be honest, I already knew the same kind of test with a gorilla, so I was expecting a distraction.

I didn't know about Brasscheck TV before. So, I looked it up:  "Brasscheck TV about what's really going on". I don't know if it has a connection to MJ, though it's providing information with a wake up mission. I thought it is interesting that they have a topic about MJ as well:

Michael Jackson (un)timley death
The video you won't see
on the endless restrospectives

A convenient death
It's been stated that Michael Jackson was a serious drug addict. The details that have been related are quite horrific and it sounds like he consumed the contents of entire pharmacies.

OK...but at age 50, the man was healthy enough to be preparing for a series of 50 live shows in a venue that can hold up to 23,000.

Have you ever danced all night? Have you ever danced all night fifty nights in front of thousands of people? Have you ever danced at Michael Jackson's level?

Video of rehearsals shot just before he died indicate that Jackson could still move well. No one who was anything less than a superbly conditioned athlete could have pulled off the series of performances he was about to embark on.

That's not to say that Jackson was not an athlete with a drug problem, but is it possible that the severity of his drug problem might have been exaggerated just a tad? How many serious drug abusers do you know who at the age of 50 could set out on a program like this?

The reasons I ask...

Have you ever seen the prison version of the music video for his song "They don't really care about us"

I confess I never have until recently. The way it portrayed the world it could have been a promo for Alex Jones' Prison Planet web site!

Clearly, before he died, Jackson had made a definite shift from pure entertainment to entertainment with a strong social statement component - and his commentary was not flattering to the powers that be.

It must be a great relief to those who don't want the pot stirred that Jackson accidentally, coincidentally, and conveniently died because of his ghastly addiction to drugs right before he was primed to to explode again on the word scene.

Funny how life works out, isn't it?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97nAvTVeR6o[/youtube]

Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 07:32:14 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 16, 2011, 10:52:17 PM
Back to the first post: I would have killed a cyclist. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 02, 2011, 11:58:26 PM
No need to feel ashamed about failing the bear test anymore.
Look how they failed noticing the switch of person they're in the midst of helping:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-NtmLm-VW4[/youtube]

:shock:  :lol:
Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 07:33:38 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions