~Souza~Topic starter

Soooooooo..... CNN claims they only report deaths if they have confirmation from a doctor, at least that was told in the Situation Room on June 25 when they explained why it took so long before reporting MJ's death. But just now CNN reported this:

SamFeistCNN Sam Feist
Retweet by cnnbrk
CNN confirms that Gabrielle Giffords has died.
35 minutes ago
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And after a while we got this:

SamFeistCNN Sam Feist
Retweet by cnnbrk
Rep. Giffords' local press secretary tells CNN that she is still in surgery. Law enforcement sources say she has died.
22 minutes ago

This means they did NOT have the confirmation on Giffords death from a doctor and I think it's safe to assume that they just copied and pasted TMZ on MJ's death after almost an hour because everyone did. So far for CNN being reliable and reporting deaths only after doctor's confirmation.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
Excellent observation!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

gwynned

Okay, here's something very strange.  This is the gunman's alleged Youtube page, or at least it's a page that bears his name and some very odd videos.

What really struck me were his favorite books, especially the two highlighted ones.  I have no idea what is going on here, but the videos make no sense and don't appear to be the ramblings of a typical serial murderer.  

Books:
I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

And the odd contradictory CNN reporting makes me very suspicious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is very good to know.Thank you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

gwynned

More strangeness.

Here is the Congresswoman's Youtube page.  

She has only two subscriptions.  One of them is to her alleged assassin.  As someone pointed out, were this the Kennedy assasination, it would be like JFK's home page subscribed to Oswald.  

WTF is going on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Soooooooo..... CNN claims they only report deaths if they have confirmation from a doctor, at least that was told in the Situation Room on June 25 when they explained why it took so long before reporting MJ's death. But just now CNN reported this:

SamFeistCNN Sam Feist
Retweet by cnnbrk
CNN confirms that Gabrielle Giffords has died.
35 minutes ago

And after a while we got this:

SamFeistCNN Sam Feist
Retweet by cnnbrk
Rep. Giffords' local press secretary tells CNN that she is still in surgery. Law enforcement sources say she has died.
22 minutes ago

This means they did NOT have the confirmation on Giffords death from a doctor and I think it's safe to assume that they just copied and pasted TMZ on MJ's death after almost an hour because everyone did. So far for CNN being reliable and reporting deaths only after doctor's confirmation.

Exactly! And, the staff had to ask CNN and other national media to retract their stories before they would do so. For me, yesterday immediately confirmed that media does not confirm their stories first. It's horrible to think that some of the friends and families who hadn't heard the truth may have seen the incorrect information first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Grace

Quote from: "gwynned"
More strangeness.

She has only two subscriptions.  One of them is to her alleged assassin.  As someone pointed out, were this the Kennedy assasination, it would be like JFK's home page subscribed to Oswald.  

WTF is going on?

Did you watch the videos on his channel?
One page at the end of "Introduction of... " talks about government, mind control and his beliefs about the current situation of the U.S. As disturbing as his videos are - this might be giving his reasoning in a very blurred overall picture - I think a psychologist should review this.

Mark Chapman had developped a phantasizing relationship to John Lennon, too,  before killing him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

More strangeness.

WTF is going on?

Is it her youtube channel at all? The last log was 15 hours ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Quote from: "Grace"
More strangeness.

WTF is going on?

Did you watch the videos on his channel?
One page at the end of "Introduction of... " talks about government, mind control and his beliefs about the current situation of the U.S. As disturbing as his videos are - this might be giving his reasoning in a very blurred overall picture - I think a psychologist should review this.

Mark Chapman had developped a phantasizing relationship to John Lennon, too,  before killing him.

His videos at the 1st glance gives the impression of coming from a deluded mind and points possibly towards schizophrenia.

However, a psychiatric Doctor would be able to determinate if there is more added and diagnose him properly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

gwynned

Quote from: "Gema"
More strangeness.

WTF is going on?

Is it her youtube channel at all? The last log was 15 hours ago.

I noticed that as well.  But this is definitely her channel.  A staff person could have accessed it.  However, there's nothing to indicate when she might have subscribed to his channel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting...that is a good point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

gwynned

More strangeness for your reading and viewing pleasure.

This clip from Dateline was shown THE DAY AFTER the shooting.  Do these people look at all like they just lost their 9 year old daughter?  Sorry, no amount of valium could quell my rage and pain.  Notice at one point, the mother smiles, kinda like Janet Jackson.

And the judge that was killed had been under 24/7 surveillance for death threats.  Very little is being said about him, but I found the below rather odd.

According to this SVR report, Federal Judge John McCarthy Roll was the Chief Judge for the United States District Court for the District of Arizona who this past Friday issued what is called a “preliminary ruling” in a case titled “United States of America v. $333,520.00 in United States Currency et al” [Case Number: 4:2010cv00703 Filed: November 30, 2010] wherein he stated he was preparing to rule against Obama’s power to seize American citizens
money without clear and convincing evidence of a crime being committed.

The case being ruled on by Judge Roll, this report continues, was about bulk cash smuggling into or out of the United States that the Obama administration claimed was their right to seize under what are called Presidential Executive Orders, instead of using existing laws
. The Obama administration used as support for their claim before Judge Roll, the SVR says, the seizing of all American citizens’ gold, in 1933, by President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s signing of Executive Order 6102, which was ruled at the time to be constitutiona
l.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: gwynned
More strangeness for your reading and viewing pleasure.

This clip from Dateline was shown THE DAY AFTER the shooting.  Do these people look at all like they just lost their 9 year old daughter?  Sorry, no amount of valium could quell my rage and pain.  Notice at one point, the mother smiles, kinda like Janet Jackson.

The girl was born on 9/11 and starred as baby as a "face of hope".
This video looks so much planted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

~Souza~Topic starter

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late