Re: The problem with Murray
March 14, 2010, 01:18:33 PM
Quote from: "word"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Yeah he's gone back to work as a doctor,but the judge said he could not administer any propofol or other drugs that would put you under.Murray is liar,and a murderer.no he's not hte only one who supplied Michael with drugs,but he's the one who gave MJ the fatal dose.He administered propofol to Michael with out being in a hospital setting,and he left him unattended, then he saw that Michael was not breathing,made 3 phone calls all lasting a total of 47 minutes and he didn't call 911 or try to administer cpr until a half after he made the 3 phone calls.Plus he had the room sweltering with heat,Why would he do that? To keep Michael 's body from getting cold.Murray needs to be held accountable,and his charge needs to be upgraded to second degree murder.He killed Michael and he needs to pay.He says he gave Michael 25 miligrams of propofol,but that's not enough to knock a small child out,this was revealed during VH1 special about Michael's death.So he killed Michael Jackson,and he has the nerve to plead not guilty.Sorry if I sound upset but this didn't have to be,Michael should still be here with usand Murray robbed us.Now I want justice for Michael.

Your words cut like a knife  :cry:  I know that this is a very likely possibility so it hurts so much. I pray that Michael is alive...
Im sorry,I didn't mean to hurt your feelings,more than anyone I want Michael to be alive,but there is no credible proof that he is alive.I can only hope and wish that he is until other wise.

No need to feel sorry, you're just stating a very likely possibility but if it is the truth it's just so painful... I want the truth no matter what it is but I'm hoping it is what we want it to be, even though it seems like a far reach. Hopefully time will tell. My frustration lies in what you said about this did not have to be (assuming the worst) which is so true and that just increases the pain. One feels kind of helpless wishing someone would have cared enough to do something  :cry:  Anyway I hate talking like Michael is gone so I'll stop now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 14, 2010, 03:20:08 PM
so with all the distractions on the site recently - whats happening with murray?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 14, 2010, 10:27:05 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
so with all the distractions on the site recently - whats happening with murray?

He's still being allowed to practice medicine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bex

April 10, 2010, 11:04:36 PM
Maybe Murry was bought , and he told Michael ,then they took it to authority , and from there, the hoax ,so they can sit back, watch and learn, collect evidence on all involved  and then bring them all down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 04:14:31 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
I like accuracy, so i'll correct that.  ;)
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 04:29:42 PM
Quote from: "word"
Yeah he's gone back to work as a doctor,but the judge said he could not administer any propofol or other drugs that would put you under.Murray is liar,and a murderer.no he's not hte only one who supplied Michael with drugs,but he's the one who gave MJ the fatal dose.He administered propofol to Michael with out being in a hospital setting,and he left him unattended, then he saw that Michael was not breathing,made 3 phone calls all lasting a total of 47 minutes and he didn't call 911 or try to administer cpr until a half after he made the 3 phone calls.Plus he had the room sweltering with heat,Why would he do that? To keep Michael 's body from getting cold.Murray needs to be held accountable,and his charge needs to be upgraded to second degree murder.He killed Michael and he needs to pay.He says he gave Michael 25 miligrams of propofol,but that's not enough to knock a small child out,this was revealed during VH1 special about Michael's death.So he killed Michael Jackson,and he has the nerve to plead not guilty.Sorry if I sound upset but this didn't have to be,Michael should still be here with usand Murray robbed us.Now I want justice for Michael.

Your words cut like a knife  :cry:  I know that this is a very likely possibility so it hurts so much. I pray that Michael is alive...
Im sorry,I didn't mean to hurt your feelings,more than anyone I want Michael to be alive,but there is no credible proof that he is alive.I can only hope and wish that he is until other wise.

No need to feel sorry, you're just stating a very likely possibility but if it is the truth it's just so painful... I want the truth no matter what it is but I'm hoping it is what we want it to be, even though it seems like a far reach. Hopefully time will tell. My frustration lies in what you said about this did not have to be (assuming the worst) which is so true and that just increases the pain. One feels kind of helpless wishing someone would have cared enough to do something  :cry:  Anyway I hate talking like Michael is gone so I'll stop now.

there is no credible proof that mike is dead, either. if we go with the 'two bodies' theory, it might as well be that someone else died (some terminally ill double?) and that body had to be kept warm. that would also have been the body received at the hospital (if there was one in the first place) and the one the autopsies were performed on.
all visible documents thus far don't seem to be legally valid.

i will not believe anything until an official medical individual states under oath that michael joe jackson died at the ucla on june 25, 2009. best the doctor who worked on him last and declared him dead. no such animal yet...tabloid junk only...
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

bec

April 14, 2010, 02:12:23 AM
Did this place suddenly become a death board?

Who says Murray lied or contradicted himself? The only statement we have heard Murray make is the video taped one on YouTube  about being afraid to use his email machine.

I know the MEDIA has reported a great deal of supposed Murray statements but if you believe those you're researching the wrong hoax.

You don't really believe those articles verbatim do you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 14, 2010, 05:10:37 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and this one by TMZ caught Conrad Murray crying.......

I have never seen or heard Murray in any interview or making a statement!!
Do you remember this other Youtube video.?  See how Murray has his own camera crew filming this.  Apparently this is for some reality show or something that will be released after this trial is over, so Murray has no intention of going to jail.  And just as the other video released, this one in the making breaks all the rules... you tell me this isn't all fake????????????   As always, with L.O.V.E  xox

P.S  Coincidentally, the 2 church goers interviewed, have famous names..James Session was a black man on death row, that claimed he was innocent, and the womens name is of a  popular makeup artist. Hmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 12:29:57 PM
there is no credible proof that mike is dead, either. if we go with the 'two bodies' theory, it might as well be that someone else died (some terminally ill double?) and that body had to be kept warm. that would also have been the body received at the hospital (if there was one in the first place) and the one the autopsies were performed on.
all visible documents thus far don't seem to be legally valid.

i will not believe anything until an official medical individual states under oath that michael joe jackson died at the ucla on june 25, 2009. best the doctor who worked on him last and declared him dead. no such animal yet...tabloid junk only...

I know what you're saying but I personally have a hard time believing in the 2 bodies theory and wouldn't anyone question things at the hospital? You know make sure it's MJ so they don't get sued or something. Then again we don't really know what actually did go down at the hospital so who knows? The family seem genuinely upset about Murray's charges too, I know it could be a set-up but the fact that Katherine's speaking/making comments is worrying to me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 12:39:08 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
what if murray's role in all this is to do just that: create confusion by constantly debunking his own statements? if he and his lawyers are good enough, he'll get off the case by creating so much 'reasonable doubt' (again: hung jury!), that he cannot be convicted. that would be one more proof to show that the legal system builds cases out of no or false evidence. like when michael was 'legally lynched'. this is turning the tables, and michael swings it, i believe.  :mrgreen:

I understand what you're saying...and forgive b/c i am in a constant state of confusion and what ifs,...

Even though MJ was tormented w/ both trials~! (first he was assumed guilty b/c he "paid off" his accusers, even though his attorney's told him to avoid what happened in the 2nd trial)
Yes, we all agree it nearly killed MJ and deeply hurt his spirit....BUT he was found not guilty, and that's what the public knows.  And we ALL know the justice system in the US doesn't always work as it should, legal loopholes, circumstantial evidence putting ppl on death row, etc.  So, I don't really see what the point would be of the CM legal battle being a major part of the hoax.  oy...i'm so messed up in the head with all these facts.
And while i check this forum often, i don't catch everything but in writing this, i just realized that:
CM = Conrad Murray
CM = Child Molestation

I'm sure it's been brought up before, but wow... interesting. Might have to reconsider everything i just said ;-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....

Hazzely

May 29, 2010, 02:23:45 PM
found some interesting site:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

February 25, 2011, 04:51:59 AM
Quote from: "MJsDangerousGirl"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
what if murray's role in all this is to do just that: create confusion by constantly debunking his own statements? if he and his lawyers are good enough, he'll get off the case by creating so much 'reasonable doubt' (again: hung jury!), that he cannot be convicted. that would be one more proof to show that the legal system builds cases out of no or false evidence. like when michael was 'legally lynched'. this is turning the tables, and michael swings it, i believe.  :mrgreen:

I understand what you're saying...and forgive b/c i am in a constant state of confusion and what ifs,...

Even though MJ was tormented w/ both trials~! (first he was assumed guilty b/c he "paid off" his accusers, even though his attorney's told him to avoid what happened in the 2nd trial)
Yes, we all agree it nearly killed MJ and deeply hurt his spirit....BUT he was found not guilty, and that's what the public knows.  And we ALL know the justice system in the US doesn't always work as it should, legal loopholes, circumstantial evidence putting ppl on death row, etc.  So, I don't really see what the point would be of the CM legal battle being a major part of the hoax.  oy...i'm so messed up in the head with all these facts.
And while i check this forum often, i don't catch everything but in writing this, i just realized that:
CM = Conrad Murray
CM = Child Molestation

I'm sure it's been brought up before, but wow... interesting. Might have to reconsider everything i just said ;-)

Hmm now you brought that up, the first name also starts with "Con"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions