suspicious mind

Re: If Conrad Murray is convicted...
January 09, 2011, 09:30:29 AM
Quote from: "puremind"
The reasons for the hoax are mainly exposing the NWO and warning the people about the end of the world so it will certainly not last 4 more years .

Sorry, who has established for a fact that the main reason is NWO exposing?

this question has been asked a few times :lol: can't remember if there was ever a solid answer given :?

interesting signature
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 09, 2011, 09:39:47 AM
I honestly don't think Cm is going to be convicted.  He seems too relaxed to me.  If I were the one who injected a drug into a famous person that ultimately killed him.  I would not be walking around going shopping, laying on the beach or buying a little girl a balloon.  I would be at home freaking out on the thought that I might be convicted.  It seems to me that every night, they have a picture of CM strolling around California acting like nothing has happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2011, 09:40:07 AM
I still won't believe he's there in the prison...he can get behind the bars in front of the cameras and without cameras he can use the back door...free.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

January 09, 2011, 02:14:01 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Murray is the main character of this hoax which means that he is "in on it". He is playing his role in full agreement, no worries to have about that. Therefore he cannot be convicted because Michael is alive. The reasons for the hoax are mainly exposing the NWO and warning the people about the end of the world so it will certainly not last 4 more years ... since then it will be over ... Michael said we have 4 years to get it right and we're halfway already ... keep the faith the end is near.

I don't see it as straight as you see it. I don't see what Michael said about the 4 years as in: in 4 years the world will end. For me, It was like an advice to make a change before it's too late and before we're killing this planet. Are you really that sure about "the end is within 1 year?". I'd think more about that

So why did Michael mention the "4 years"? Do you think it is realistic and feasible to save the planet in less than 4 years now? And what has to be changed does not only concerns the environment but the whole system. So really even by raising awareness and LOVE it will not prevent the end to come and this is certainly not the objective. Yes I'm sure that it's going to be the end and a well deserved one. The only scenario that makes sense to me is the end of this world and this is very good news for me. I believe in the scriptures and God tells us it's going to happen, it happened in the past and people made a mockery of it until they've been taken by surprise.

IDK if you take the numerology seriously but it explains the reasons for this hoax and the main reasons are well about the NWO and the end of the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 09, 2011, 06:10:22 PM
in my opinion, numerology cannot unlock the secrets of this hoax if we set a premise. We are enemies of truth if we do so, because:

We usually go on 2 paths in getting closer to the TRUTH

1. your mind is TABULA RASA and the answers you get on your journey, piece by piece will create the puzzle called TRUTH.

2. you start from an answer you like/want to accept as real , your mind has already registered the answer you want and you will only find things that create your own puzzle, a nice puzzle, a nice work, but YOUR puzzle.

Here we deal with 2 investigations:
a. alive or dead?
b. reason of the hoax.

For "a", it's very probable that we have used path 1and we're almost there closed to the truth. Now we only need Michael to tell us so.
For "b" i think we haven't follow the same right path, we got tired and accepted an already set answer before finding ourselves. We had our start point without TABULA RASA.
Or, better said: "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

nefari

January 20, 2011, 06:44:19 AM
I agree with MashMike. I have always thought even if Murray goes to jail then it still could be an illusion or on film/set sort of thing, here say, media garbage etc....or maybe Michael will show up and save the poor guy and get him out of jail, teach him how to eat right and get rid of those man boobs. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

diggyon

January 20, 2011, 02:27:43 PM
Murray is the main character of this hoax which means that he is "in on it". He is playing his role in full agreement, no worries to have about that. Therefore he cannot be convicted because Michael is alive. The reasons for the hoax are mainly exposing the NWO and warning the people about the end of the world so it will certainly not last 4 more years ... since then it will be over ... Michael said we have 4 years to get it right and we're halfway already ... keep the faith the end is near.
Which end do mean here???? I hope you are talking about the end of the hoax and not the end of the world!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sarahli

January 20, 2011, 02:50:43 PM
Quote from: "diggyon"
Which end do mean here???? I hope you are talking about the end of the hoax and not the end of the world!!!!!!

:lol:  I'm sorry but you made me laugh ... well from now on I have decided to NOT talk about the end of the world anymore so just forget that post I have not said anything  :lol: well now I realize that you are maybe talking about that last sentence I reassure you I had the end of the hoax in mind for that LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

January 20, 2011, 03:00:59 PM
:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

January 20, 2011, 03:12:53 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
:lol:  :lol:

What makes you laugh Gema??  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 20, 2011, 03:14:24 PM
Nothing  :roll:

:lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 20, 2011, 05:55:58 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
I still won't believe he's there in the prison...he can get behind the bars in front of the cameras and without cameras he can use the back door...free.

Until now everything about Murray looks unreal to me. If he is convicted he will go to a place where he can write a book, but I even doubt he can write properly, as he can't even speak without being ridiculous and clumsy. He has a role to play. Which one I am not yet quite sure.
I would be surprised to see him handcuffed, going to jail with real bars.
What interests me more is the fact that the FBI caught a big fish in New York, among them Gambino mob members. If they are convicted I am beginning to think, a lot is going on behind the scenes.
Will they be running around the same way Murray does or have court procedures the Pastor way with toy and flower? We shall see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions