IWantYouBackTopic starter

If Conrad Murray is convicted...
January 08, 2011, 03:15:07 PM
Hey all,

I was just thinking... If Conrad Murray is convicted, what will happen to the hoax? Surely Michael wouldn't want an innocent man going to jail. I still believe Michael is alive, however, if Conrad Murray is convicted I think that may change my opinion because I don't think I could go on for 4 more years saying "keep the faith, he's alive".  :cry: What do you guys think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

Re: If Conrad Murray is convicted...
January 08, 2011, 03:20:26 PM
If Michael is alive he will be back before then, if he is convicted then unfortunately he must be dead, Michael would not let an innocent man go to jail for killing him if he is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBackTopic starter

January 08, 2011, 03:26:34 PM
Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
If Michael is alive he will be back before then, if he is convicted then unfortunately he must be dead, Michael would not let an innocent man go to jail for killing him if he is alive.

Yes, I totally agree.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

ijcsly

January 08, 2011, 03:27:07 PM
i suppose it all comes down to what you believe the reason for the hoax is. In my case i'm swaying towards MJ being in danger either from others or simply realizing he would'nt make it through the 50 dates. So with all the things wrong with the death scene (time of death that can't be determined, heating on in summer, EMT's not recognizing MJ, very recognizable MJ in ambu pic courtesy of his great friend Ben) i'm really going for the whole other dead person (not MJ) on june 25th and Conrad willing to take the fall for financial reasons even if it means 4 years in jail, maybe he's getting paid a very large amount of money to do this. IF however the buzz is true and the charges may be increased from invol manslaughter to murder two which means if convicted prison time will be alot longer , i'll need to rethink again. But no matter what, to me Mr Jackson will allways be alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2011, 03:56:29 PM
I've always thought that if Murray was convicted, maybe it is because he's a drug supplier that needed to be exposed before he actually did kill someone. Especially after the rumor that Murray was linked to James brown around the time of his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 08, 2011, 04:29:55 PM
Murray is the main character of this hoax which means that he is "in on it". He is playing his role in full agreement, no worries to have about that. Therefore he cannot be convicted because Michael is alive. The reasons for the hoax are mainly exposing the NWO and warning the people about the end of the world so it will certainly not last 4 more years ... since then it will be over ... Michael said we have 4 years to get it right and we're halfway already ... keep the faith the end is near.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

January 08, 2011, 05:46:38 PM
Quote from: "ijcsly"
i suppose it all comes down to what you believe the reason for the hoax is. In my case i'm swaying towards MJ being in danger either from others or simply realizing he would'nt make it through the 50 dates. So with all the things wrong with the death scene (time of death that can't be determined, heating on in summer, EMT's not recognizing MJ, very recognizable MJ in ambu pic courtesy of his great friend Ben) i'm really going for the whole other dead person (not MJ) on june 25th and Conrad willing to take the fall for financial reasons even if it means 4 years in jail, maybe he's getting paid a very large amount of money to do this. IF however the buzz is true and the charges may be increased from invol manslaughter to murder two which means if convicted prison time will be alot longer , i'll need to rethink again. But no matter what, to me Mr Jackson will allways be alive.

humm wonder if that would light a fire under murry's bottom to start spilling a little more details?

maybe michael won't be the only one to wake up dead ;) .
huh maybe brians little smart *** comment went deeper than we realize
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Tarja

January 09, 2011, 04:30:05 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Murray is the main character of this hoax which means that he is "in on it". He is playing his role in full agreement, no worries to have about that. Therefore he cannot be convicted because Michael is alive. The reasons for the hoax are mainly exposing the NWO and warning the people about the end of the world so it will certainly not last 4 more years ... since then it will be over ... Michael said we have 4 years to get it right and we're halfway already ... keep the faith the end is near.

I don't see it as straight as you see it. I don't see what Michael said about the 4 years as in: in 4 years the world will end. For me, It was like an advice to make a change before it's too late and before we're killing this planet. Are you really that sure about "the end is within 1 year?". I'd think more about that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

January 09, 2011, 04:38:35 AM
The reasons for the hoax are mainly exposing the NWO and warning the people about the end of the world so it will certainly not last 4 more years .

Sorry, who has established for a fact that the main reason is NWO exposing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

MJhasSpoken

January 09, 2011, 04:47:59 AM
Quote from: "puremind"
The reasons for the hoax are mainly exposing the NWO and warning the people about the end of the world so it will certainly not last 4 more years .

Sorry, who has established for a fact that the main reason is NWO exposing?

I think it's for a number of reasons
1) Clearing MJ's name
2) Alert us about NWO
3) Teach us to not believe everything or anything we hear in the media
4) Exposing people (e.g the prominence of drugs in Hollywood particular)
5) Getting back at those who has done wrong to MJ (I don't mean revenge but exposing them for who they really are)
6) Freedom/break from everything and everyone that fed off him (e.g people who were after his money)
7) It's all about L.O.V.E

So it's just not one thing it's many, for the benefit of everyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

January 09, 2011, 05:34:17 AM
If Murray doesn't go to jail people will doubt MJ's death, a lot of fans will get mad,IMO Michael payed him a large amount of money to be the fall guy and even if Murray is convicted it doesnt necessarily mean that MJ is dead, we don't know the reasons for the hoax  and may be Murray has agreed to go to jail for a short period of time in order to leave the rest of his life as a wealthy man with a lot of money, who knows?everything is possible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MJhasSpoken

January 09, 2011, 05:40:16 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
If Murray doesn't go to jail people will doubt MJ's death, a lot of fans will get mad,IMO Michael payed him a large amount of money to be the fall guy and even if Murray is convicted it doesnt necessarily mean that MJ is dead, we don't know the reasons for the hoax  and may be Murray has agreed to go to jail for a short period of time in order to leave the rest of his life as a wealthy man with a lot of money, who knows?everything is possible

Or maybe if he gets convicted and goes to "jail" it might look like he is in jail but he might just be in hiding until MJ comes back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

January 09, 2011, 05:51:40 AM
Or maybe if he gets convicted and goes to "jail" it might look like he is in jail but he might just be in hiding until MJ comes back.

Anything is possible, with MJ's money nad power the most vivid and unusual illusions may come true.  At first i used to think that if Murray is convicted, the hoax will be over for me but now i think just the opposite:he must go to "jail" in order things to look natural and real
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

January 09, 2011, 06:36:58 AM
With all the things I've seen through this time, nothing will ever convince me that this was not a hoax. Not even Murray going to prison.
From all the clues and evidence discussed here since the beginning I am fully convinced that MJ is alive and nothing can change my mind about that, I think! I've seen to many strange things and to many inconsistencies!   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

January 09, 2011, 06:46:52 AM
But if Murray is convicted just for "public" and in reality in hiding that means the trial is not real.
MJhasSpoken, thanks for answering, well, i don't share the same point of view but at this moment anyone could be right and everyone wrong:)  i just hope we will find someday whether we were right or not. because there is also a possibility that we would never find .... so...look...even this is a possibility :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal