• 50 Replies

Offline pillekelille

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by pillekelille

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Winning 'em Over One at a Time

• on: January 09, 2011, 04:18:38 AM
Dr. Conrad Murray -- Winning 'em Over One at a Time
1/9/2011 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

Dr. Conrad Murray has a bit of a PR problem these days -- and since people don't just let you walk up and kiss their baby anymore, he did the next best thing ... he bought a little girl a balloon.

A TMZ photog was out in Santa Monica on his night off when he caught a glimpse of Murray on the Third Street Promenade. Murray was walking along when he spotted the cute kid and the balloon animal practitioner ... and made his way over.

Murray ponied up the few bucks for the little girl's balloon and one for himself -- it looked like he took the SpongeBob one.

If things don't go Murray's way next week, he may want to move into a pineapple under the sea.

See also
Conrad Murray's Girlfriend -- Sweetest Taboo
People vs. Dr. Conrad Murray
Conrad Murray -- All Tied Up in a Knot

Link: http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/09/conrad-mu ... y-hearing/     :D  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
BeLIEve and keep the faith. L.O.V.E
 Pille.

MJhasSpoken

• Show only replies by MJhasSpoken
OMG and who happens to be there, TMZ yet again...well done guys well done.Also it didn't look like he bought the kid a balloon...didn't he just give a tip to the balloon guy?

Edit: When the guy said it was really nice of you CM just looked at him and put his hands up. :lol:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 04:45:01 AM by MJhasSpoken »

Offline Tarja

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tarja
I really am not able to understand how he can walk on the streets and no single person turns his head at least like "look, it's Murray!". No matter believer or not. Just no one
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Offline puremind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by puremind
MJhasSpoken,
do you think TMZ is on Michael's side in this hoax?
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "puremind"
MJhasSpoken,
do you think TMZ is on Michael's side in this hoax?

Edit: Sorry I didn't see that, he did buy a balloon for that kid.
@puremind yeah I do, from what I've seen so far. :)

I also thought of MJ when I read this story...the part about; winning them over one at a time (clearing MJ's name) and also about the part; since people don't just let you walk up and kiss their baby anymore (MJ after he wrongly accused of molestation people would think twice about their kids being around him).
I know it's a small price to pay for a balloon but he had not paid for child support for his own kid but he could pay for a balloon for another child.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 05:04:06 AM by MJhasSpoken »

Offline puremind

• Hoaxer
great, because i want to understand this from you who share this opinion.
what is up with:

Jacko's Mom Arrives at Hospital

6/25/2009 3:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Jacko's Kids Go on the Defense

10/8/2009 10:11 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

TMZ Live: Jacko Family War, John Edwards Engaged?

Via: TMZ.com Posted: 2011-01-07

and so on...

Can they be on Michael's side, can we trust their good intentions or clues?

Because I want to, this is why i want you to help me...

Offline Tarja

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tarja
can you please edit the fucking jacko there? I don't know who's that jacko but we are here discussing about Michael Jackson
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Offline MagentaLOVES

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MagentaLOVES
BALLOON BOY HOAX!

MJhasSpoken

great, because i want to understand this from you who share this opinion.
what is up with:

Jacko's Mom Arrives at Hospital

6/25/2009 3:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Jacko's Kids Go on the Defense

10/8/2009 10:11 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

TMZ Live: Jacko Family War, John Edwards Engaged?

Via: TMZ.com Posted: 2011-01-07

and so on...

Can they be on Michael's side, can we trust their good intentions or clues?

Because I want to, this is why i want you to help me...

Well I think that MJ is definitely using TMZ as a source for clues...they were also the ones that first called his death 6 min before it was announced...also I think that Harvey is the only one who knows and of course he doesn't write all the articles (so it could of been another TMZ staff member who doesn't know about the hoax) or maybe MJ is doing this to see what kind of reaction it can provoke out of people who aren't fans because one of the things we have seen throughout this hoax is that MJ wants his name cleared and so does his family...so he could use this to see people's reactions towards him...hope that helped.

Offline puremind

• Hoaxer
still bothers...but makes sense, could be.
yes, you did help, thanks :)

Serenitys_Dream

• Show only replies by Serenitys_Dream
Quote from: "Tarja"
can you please edit the fucking jacko there? I don't know who's that jacko but we are here discussing about Michael Jackson
Can you stop using foul language in your posts please. It is very offensive and there is no need for it.

Jacko is the title of the article that TMZ wrote...chill out!

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent
Here is the picture for those that cannot view TMZ

A TMZ photog was out in Santa Monica on his night off when he caught a glimpse of Murray on the Third Street Promenade.

Right...like the photog was just "in the right spot at the right time".  We also have our overweight Murray again.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 05:51:06 AM by voiceforthesilent »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline puremind

• Hoaxer
That's not Murray from the trial.

MJhasSpoken

Full of hot air...Murray or the balloon?

Offline newoldfan

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by newoldfan
Winning 'em Over One at a Time = WOOT!!

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

Here are a couple of different shots. Also - doesn't it sound like the photog is calling him Carter instead of Conrad?
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline ForstAMoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ForstAMoon
I wonder if Murray introduced himself to the balloon guy before taking one of the balloons: Hello, you may know me, I am Michael Jackson doctor :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Balloon boy hoax everyone :lol:

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Here are a couple of different shots. Also - doesn't it sound like the photog is calling him Carter instead of Conrad?

That's what I was thinking too.

Offline Grace

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Grace
Quote from: "MagentaLOVES"
BALLOON BOY HOAX!

+

Sea pineapples are known for both their peculiar appearance, described by journalist Nick Tosches as "something that could exist only in a purely hallucinatory eco-system"
http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_pineapple

Harvey is too funny these days.
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
I think I'll book a trip to Santa Monica and see if I walk into the doc.

hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax.... when will people finally notice??

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by RK
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Full of hot air...Murray or the balloon?
Hillarious. TMZ's Murray articles have had me laughing all week. But then again, he's a "doctor" and he would know that laughter is the best medicine of all.  :lol:

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg
All these photos and videos the should have done before June 25, there is no other explanation

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Le Papillon Bleu
Quote from: "paula-c"
All these photos and videos the should have done before June 25, there is no other explanation
:shock:  good thought...might be....because the people treat him like a nice normal citizen ....if i'  would see him on the streets i'd shout some things to him  :lol:  :lol:
Wasn't the pink panther song in the background? :lol:

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove
Connie is a NICE guy. He helps everyone. Saves lives in the plane, buys kids balloons :) But he bought a SpongeBob SquarePants balloon. And I want you guys to read this article ;) Nice clue :D  :lol:

Tom Kenny, the voice of Spongebob Squarepants dies again!

Spongebob Squarepants is one of our all time favorite cartoon series and today every single soul in America is searching about it because another nasty internet hoax tried to kill Tom Kenny, the voice of Spongebob Squarepants, once again last night on Friday 29th October, 2010.

At present, the term ‘Tom Kenny – The Voice of Spongebob Squarepants Died’ is reportedly topping the top Google and Yahoo trends as millions of fans have continuously been coming this way since morning just to discover whether Tom Kenny is dead or alive.

Well, for every fan’s huge relief, no, Tom Kenny is not dead. The 48-year-old voice actor/comedian is alive and doing well along with his wife and two kids, who, at present, most likely be wondering at Tom Kenny’s fate that tricked the angel of death not once but twice!

And if you guys are wondering that why someone would spread such hoaxes?

The answerer is very simple i.e. it’s quite a cheap way to gather bulks of internet traffics within no time and apparently the most enjoyable hobby for all those who have left with nothing to do in their lives except spreading malicious news about all those who are much in demand.

In past the internet rumor factories have successfully targeted Britney Spears, Tom Cruise, Justin Bieber and now it seems that their new favorite subject is Tom Kenny, who has been targeted earlier this year as well.

So take my advice and avoid believing in such matters, until and unless a renowned source approves it.

http://http://www.05news.com/tom-kenny-the-voice-of-spongebob-squarepants-dies-again-76690/

Offline _Anna_

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by _Anna_
Even if strange, when the article with Murray's new yellow-blue bow tie appeared and when I looked at the bow tie on zoom my first reaction was "that looks like spongebob....what the hell" but I really don't know if that is the idea. That was my first reaction at the bow tie. I thought it had no logic and it was just a ridiculous bow tie though.

And now again spongebob, makes me rethink about my reaction at the bow tie. I don't know what's with all this, if it has a connection with the voice of spongebob and the false death.