Timeline for Sleep
January 09, 2011, 07:18:49 AM
This  statement from Kai Chase vs Conrad Murray's administration of medicines.

Kai said that MJ would come down for breakfast, but Dr Murray said he was administering propofol after 10 AM. Why would MJ want to sleep that late? This is speculation on my part, but consider any insomniac that I have been in contact with (my husband is one). They do not want to go to sleep that late in the day, they just give up and try the following night.
The facts in this matter state that if Michael came downstairs for breakfast consistently in the morning AND he was a consistent insomniac like it was reported then he would have in times past ignored no sleep in favor continuing his daily routine.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Re: Timeline for Sleep
January 09, 2011, 07:27:12 AM
also, i know propofol does not cause REAL sleep and you feel the same after so what was its use?
well, but we already know:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

loyalfan

January 09, 2011, 09:57:40 AM
is it me here,or does anyone else notice that things are unravelling before us in the last few days...????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2011, 12:25:03 PM
I remember Kai Chase saying that it was Murray who would come down to get Michael's breakfast, which was usually some juice she had prapared for him, and on June 25th that did not happen.  Murray didn't come to get the breakfast, and he didn't come down with the oxygen tanks either.  The first time she saw him that day was when he came yelling for Prince and security.

However, you are right in saying that it doesn't make much sense to want to go to sleep still at the time Murray supposedly administered Propofol.  Michael usually had lunch with his children, and then Travis Payne would come over to discuss the routine for rehearsal and then they would leave together to go to rehearsals.  It seems to me that if you are still awake close to lunch time you would just give up, since a couple hours of sleep sometimes has a worse effect than staying awake, especially since Propfol doesn't give you what is considered rejuvenating sleep. It can make you feel more groggy. He could have just canceled rehearsal for that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

January 10, 2011, 06:28:42 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
I remember Kai Chase saying that it was Murray who would come down to get Michael's breakfast, which was usually some juice she had prapared for him, and on June 25th that did not happen.  Murray didn't come to get the breakfast, and he didn't come down with the oxygen tanks either.  The first time she saw him that day was when he came yelling for Prince and security.

However, you are right in saying that it doesn't make much sense to want to go to sleep still at the time Murray supposedly administered Propofol.  Michael usually had lunch with his children, and then Travis Payne would come over to discuss the routine for rehearsal and then they would leave together to go to rehearsals.  It seems to me that if you are still awake close to lunch time you would just give up, since a couple hours of sleep sometimes has a worse effect than staying awake, especially since Propfol doesn't give you what is considered rejuvenating sleep. It can make you feel more groggy. He could have just canceled rehearsal for that day.

You are right, I didn't go back and fact check. It was Murray who came down, not Michael. Thanks for clearing that up. I hate when something that isn't correct keeps going..lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

all4loveandbelieve

January 10, 2011, 10:08:25 AM
I want to ask a question. Did anyone of you got operated? I did. The day of my operation they administered anesthesia, obviously. Now the side effect once you wake up you throw up. Anesthesia makes you throw up often, I was throwing up  2 3 days, and also being dizzy.  This is not only me, but all people who got operated has that side effect. I have a doctor friend who told me that this is a major side effect from propofol. If Michael has been administered propofol every night or day to sleep, wouldn't he be throwing up, and being groggy, and more tired? This does not sound justified. There is more than meets the eye. My scenario is, Michael never got home on June 25. There was an impersonator who really looked like Michael in his bed, whom was really really sick and did not mind to die. This was all a master plan from Michael, and Murray was part of the plan. Murray administered propofol to that impersonator, and he is the one who died. They removed the tapes so they had no evidence that, it was not the real MJ. Michael made his escape. He is the one who took his money and his jewelry. Just my opinion. I am 100% sure Michael never took propofol. Blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 10, 2011, 11:21:08 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I want to ask a question. Did anyone of you got operated? I did. The day of my operation they administered anesthesia, obviously. Now the side effect once you wake up you throw up. Anesthesia makes you throw up often, I was throwing up  2 3 days, and also being dizzy.  This is not only me, but all people who got operated has that side effect. I have a doctor friend who told me that this is a major side effect from propofol. If Michael has been administered propofol every night or day to sleep, wouldn't he be throwing up, and being groggy, and more tired? This does not sound justified. There is more than meets the eye. My scenario is, Michael never got home on June 25. There was an impersonator who really looked like Michael in his bed, whom was really really sick and did not mind to die. This was all a master plan from Michael, and Murray was part of the plan. Murray administered propofol to that impersonator, and he is the one who died. They removed the tapes so they had no evidence that, it was not the real MJ. Michael made his escape. He is the one who took his money and his jewelry. Just my opinion. I am 100% sure Michael never took propofol. Blessings to all.

The thing is that: the amount propofol that "Dr" conrad murray gave mike, would make him sleep for 10 minutes. And the amount they gave you under your operation, must have been taken more than 10 minutes.
I don't think I ever heard of a operation how took only 10 minutes.
So how groggy do you get after only "sleeping" for 10 minutes?? And how good are your body's co-ordinations after 10 minutes with propofol in your blood???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

January 10, 2011, 11:53:59 AM
I agree with all it's been said. What i don't understand is why such a bad script , i mean didn't they know that these were questions for anyone at some point? you pull a hoax like this but you ignore some obvious things like this...i find it hard to believe. i think there has to be something in between this hoax and what really happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

MJonmind

January 10, 2011, 12:54:19 PM
Thanks for giving personal experience with propofol aftereffects.

Well from the very basic script of MJ using an IV of propofol which apparantly doesn't even provide restful sleep and MJ had a fear of needles, something that includes requiring a urine pad and a penis catheter, and now this mention of throwing up after you wake up. Why not just get hit with a hammer every night, and wake up rested. Do you hear mans-laughter in all this? Also from what I've read the catheter insertion is extremely painful, and with longer use associated with a high risk for infection, skin breakdown, bladder stones and cancer. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How all the people involved in this coverup can do so with a straight face is beyond me. With all the years building up in the news that MJ was so weird, drug addicted, a pedofile, a fool with money--well then the public will put reason aside and buy this story. We saw his rehearsals where the night before he put on a breathtaking performance--voice and body moves. We heard Paris talking of how her Dad cooked the best of breakfasts, well you don't make them in the afternoon.  The years after the 2005 trial we've seen clips of him in Bahrain and Ireland with his kids, making deals, walking with his kids, creating music, out with beautiful ladies, eating and drinking healthy food, planning a major come-back to the world. Naa-aa....

Hoaxwise, If there was a high chance that the 3 kids were in close proximity to his bedroom, would they bring in a dead body at all, much less one that looked just like their Dad (nightmarish). Either the kids were at some other house or the body was only introduced in another hidden ambulance, not in the house at all. The bit about the hot temperature in the bedroom might be just for incriminating Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 10, 2011, 01:40:04 PM
Quote from: "Billie J"

The thing is that: the amount propofol that "Dr" conrad murray gave mike, would make him sleep for 10 minutes. And the amount they gave you under your operation, must have been taken more than 10 minutes.
So how groggy do you get after only "sleeping" for 10 minutes?? And how good are your body's co-ordinations after 10 minutes with propofol in your blood???

My operation lasted 1 hr. Why would someone take propofol for 10 mins. What rest did you have in 10 mins?? Does not make sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

January 10, 2011, 01:42:17 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
is it me here,or does anyone else notice that things are unravelling before us in the last few days...????
I think we are moving fast towards the end :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

January 11, 2011, 12:56:07 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Thanks for giving personal experience with propofol aftereffects.

Well from the very basic script of MJ using an IV of propofol which apparantly doesn't even provide restful sleep and MJ had a fear of needles, something that includes requiring a urine pad and a penis catheter, and now this mention of throwing up after you wake up. Why not just get hit with a hammer every night, and wake up rested. Do you hear mans-laughter in all this? Also from what I've read the catheter insertion is extremely painful, and with longer use associated with a high risk for infection, skin breakdown, bladder stones and cancer. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, propofol use to gain sleep is extreme overkill (no pun intended). Robin Williams likened it to using chemotherapy to achieve a close haircut...

I have personally witnessed it's use in OR and it was used secondarily, to maintain GA, not as the primary anaesthetic. It was given in increments ("push" or "bolus"), based on instructions from the anaesthetist, who was obviously basing his decisions on vital sign monitoring. I never saw it hung in an IV bag. An artificial airway was always in place.

Also, from what I have read, the catheter was a condom one, which does not involve insertion. This reduces risk of infection/complications but can cause excoriation if in place for long periods of time. Not sure why a catheter would be needed anyway if the amount of propofol given was intended to only last for 10 minutes...

Just more food for thought...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

January 11, 2011, 07:58:50 AM

My operation lasted 1 hr. Why would someone take propofol for 10 mins. What rest did you have in 10 mins?? Does not make sense

You are so right,why would someone take propofol for 10 minutes of sleep??well, they are desperate for any sleep at all.
Think about it:be awake most of night,would make any desperate for  any sleep.But I know we don't have to worry because,Nothing about Mike's "death" make any sense at all!!  :mrgreen:
And I think that this is the whole idea of this HOAX, that nothing make sense at all.NOTHING!
The media has gotten all lot of "fact" of mike "death", that doesn't make any sense.But they can't do anything,maybe they are afraid to be a laughing stock. Becuase mike fool them,hugely!!!! ha ha ha :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

all4loveandbelieve

January 11, 2011, 08:01:59 AM

You are so right,why would someone take propofol for 10 minutes of sleep??well, they are desperate for any sleep at all.
Think about it:be awake most of night,would make any desperate for  any sleep.But I know we don't have to worry because,Nothing about Mike's "death" make any sense at all!!  :mrgreen:
And I think that this is the whole idea of this HOAX, that nothing make sense at all.NOTHING!
The media has gotten all lot of "fact" of mike "death", that doesn't make any sense.But they can't do anything,maybe they are afraid to be a laughing stock. Becuase mike fool them,hugely!!!! ha ha ha :mrgreen:

Exactly he fooled everyone, even his fans. He is a genius. I hope this will end soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

vup

January 11, 2011, 08:38:17 AM
He didn't fool anyone. He had to be safe from his murderers who saw in Michael only MONEY. Stop thinking everything is about you in his life. Family first. Fans after. Deal with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions