Wanted to share my work/ Think you'll like
January 09, 2011, 12:50:47 PM
Working on something for a MJ Hoax investigator and thought yall might find this amusing.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tarja

Re: Wanted to share my work/ Think you'll like
January 09, 2011, 02:06:57 PM
it's beautiful. But I know this painting since long and the mask was of the adult Michael originally, not V and I always said it's a very beautiful painting as it shows his child heart within a grown up man
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

January 09, 2011, 03:05:42 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
it's beautiful. But I know this painting since long and the mask was of the adult Michael originally, not V and I always said it's a very beautiful painting as it shows his child heart within a grown up man

Yeah i love the original, the only reason why i put V's Mask instead is because its for a MJ Hoax youtube Channel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

Serenitys_Dream

January 09, 2011, 03:45:57 PM
Do you have permission from the artist to use her painting as her work is copyrighted?

From the artists Sarah Weaver's blog.
"I am a artist living in Santa Cruz. I have recently graduated with a Masters in Fine Arts from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. I get a lot of joy out of many different forms of expression. I hope you enjoy my work. **DO NOT use images without my consent! If you plan on using my paintings in a derivative work(s), displaying my works publicly, selling or assigning rights to others, please give credit or kindly send an email.thanks!***"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2011, 04:23:36 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Do you have permission from the artist to use her painting as her work is copyrighted?

"I am a artist living in Santa Cruz. I have recently graduated with a Masters in Fine Arts from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. I get a lot of joy out of many different forms of expression. I hope you enjoy my work. **DO NOT use images without my consent! If you plan on using my paintings in a derivative work(s), displaying my works publicly, selling or assigning rights to others, please give credit or kindly send an email.thanks!***"
Im not making money or reaping benefits off her work, so therefore its not wrong nor illegal.
Lately iv been receiving negative comments and feedback from this forum for just about everything i post or thread i comment on with an opinion. Like right here for instance, In a friendly gesture, i made this post to share with fellow fans and believers, and of course someone has to rip it apart and look for a problem with it. Couldn't just say something nice like " Good job". Now i see why alot of people are leaving this forum, not because they dont believe anymore, but because of the "great Hospitality" and "good cheer". BTW Why Are you even concerned about that, is it your civil duty to be the internet security guard?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

January 09, 2011, 04:29:19 PM

Did you get permission from the artist to use his photographs as his work is copyrighted?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions