No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting this video, It is an amazing video. I think Jason is Michael's messenger. This video makes absolutely sense. I learned also something new about Shakespeare, I guess we learn something new every day.  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

To say it is interesting it would be some big understatement  :!:

Not to mention that this is what was said by Randy Philips in Staging the Return DVD section about MJ as a Light Man:

„It reminded him of Hamlet when Hamlet was contemplating his friend. The context of him seeing himself in Hamlet, to me it gives chills, because this is fantastic that he knew that and understood that and felt that that was part of the theatrical power that he was presenting“.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Just how does MJ juggle all this into this hoax? Thanks for posting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Reminder to watch tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Thank you for posting this video, It is an amazing video. I think Jason is Michael's messenger. This video makes absolutely sense. I learned also something new about Shakespeare, I guess we learn something new every day.  :lol:

I feel like I've learned more from this hoax than I did in school. I hope a school will teach a course on MJ's hoax in the future. Maybe our grandchildren can take the course cause I wont be able to explain this lol.

But the vid is extremely thought provoking and educational :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You're right! We are learning so much at rapid-fire speed, aren't we?

The Marlowe/Shakespeare story is intriguing.  I've always liked "As You Like It" and glad to have been reminded of one of my favorite lines from it that I think relates to the MJ hoax:

When a man's verses cannot be understood, nor a man's good wit seconded with the forward child Understanding, it strikes a man more dead than a great reckoning in a little room. (III.3.11-14.)  As You Like It, Shakespeare

Translation
(Or, to translate into modern slang, it cramps his style.) And because it is only by perceiving his meaning in the plays that we can exorcise the curse of his anonymity, can know the man himself and comprehend his life, in all its rich and tragic complexity, we must accept the terms and try to plumb his intention. He was literally asking us to do this. How can we refuse? We shall, in any event, gain immeasurably in the process.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thoughts I have from the video:

-I've never thought that Jason sounded all that much like Michael but perhaps he can sound more like him than we think?  hmmm...  (MJ/JM mirror images)

-Malachi means Jehovah's Messenger.  Jason means, Healer - The Lord is Salvation.
(Michael means One Who Resembles God.)

-Jason Malachi is from Maryland. (Michael is said to have been looking to buy a home in Maryland.)

-JM to be MJ's messenger through song?  (We'll see.)  I would think that someone in film would end up in this role for MJ because this is really MJ's next frontier.  Either way, the Marlowe/Shakespeare story is noteworthy because for now, MJ is... away.. and who is speaking for him, if anyone is?  However, I'm not sure I think it's Jason Malachi...

-Question: How old is Jason Edward Cupeta? He had a copyright in 1980?  He only looks to be 30 if that!

-Most intriguing is the 16th century clothes that MJ is wearing on the cover of Michael album. Harlowe/Shakespeare are 16th century writers.  The fact that it's an earlier era of Michael's image/face on the cover some 30 years before he "disappeared" may mean that the illusion was created at this time as we've speculated before.  The album is entitled Michael as in Michael?  Which one?  Do you know really him? (I wish :) )

-Interesting that Harlowe was considered by some a "magician"  and government agent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"

I feel like I've learned more from this hoax than I did in school. I hope a school will teach a course on MJ's hoax in the future. Maybe our grandchildren can take the course cause I wont be able to explain this lol.
But the vid is extremely thought provoking and educational :D[/quote

LoveNeedsExpression you are absolutely right. In 19 months I have learned so much it is incredible, from law to medicine, and to Shakespeare. Neither can I,  explain this. This is making our brains work 100 miles an hour.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"

But the vid is extremely thought provoking and educational :D[/quote

LoveNeedsExpression you are absolutely right. In 19 months I have learned so much it is incredible, from law to medicine, and to Shakespeare. Neither can I,  explain this. This is making our brains work 100 miles an hour.  :lol:

lol MJ's hoax= The Gift that keeps on giving!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions