TMZ HIDDEN CLUES!
January 09, 2011, 03:42:14 PM
On the first day of the trial I went to the livesstream on TMZ. When I looked at the article I didn't THINK anything different about it, but I FELT something different. The words that were bold and green were "Michael Jackson, court, hearing and showed."  Obviously words to help in the search engine. But I just couldn't get past the advertisements linked to them. For some reason I had a pulling force telling me to research.

These links were to amazon.com, travel.com, lawyers.com and how to find a theater near you. How could any of this link to MJ?  Well if you google "Ed Chernoff acting' you see that he is actually a character in a 1979 TV show. It is called Time Express. There was only 4 episodes that aired before it was canceled. The Time Express is a supernatural train designed to TRAVEL  back in time to important moments in their past. The first episode starred THEATER actor Jerry Stiller who played a character named EDWARD CHERNOFF, and also starred Vincent Price (the guy that does the creepy rap/laugh in Thriller) The train always departs from gate Y track 13. The first show is called Garbage Man / Doctor's wife. In this first show, the garbage man (Ed Chernoff) goes back in time to return $2 MILLION DOLLARS that he found and a physician goes back in time to find his wife's brother who died and was needed for a transplant.  (Watch this video and in the first ten seconds tell me what name you think this woman is saying. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

The train always departs from track 13 and it just so happens that on the 25th Anniversary edition of Thriller track number 13 is "Wanna be startin' somethin'" which uses the words "It's Too High To Get Over (Yeah, Yeah) Too Low To Get Under" and Barry Friedberg, the doctor who so oddly was at the courthouse promoting his book on Propofol "Getting Over Getting Under."  Also in "Wanna Be Startin' Something' he uses the terms "you're a vegetable" which is also used in the "new" song "Monster".   AND I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but when I listen to the backmasked version of "This Is It' there is one part that reminds me of this part in "Wanna Be Startin Somethin'"  
Lift Your Head Up High
And Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone
And Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now
Because You Know What's True
Yes, I Believe In Me
So You Believe In You

I think there is a lot more to it and if anyone else has any screenshots of previous articles can you please post them as a reply or let me know what words are green / bold so I can look at what it points to?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

Re: TMZ HIDDEN CLUES!
January 09, 2011, 06:50:51 PM
Why does TMZ help us? What's their share? Are they helping Michael? Then why do they call him Jacko so many times, even after his "death", why don't they respect him? This is why i am very suspicious about their intentions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

January 09, 2011, 06:58:40 PM
Wow, great :)

Quote from: "puremind"
Why does TMZ help us? What's their share? Are they helping Michael? Then why do they call him Jacko so many times, even after his "death", why don't they respect him? This is why i am very suspicious about their intentions.

Actually, if you haven't noticed, they don't call him Jacko anymore & they do respect him as far as I know. If you read/follow TS, you should basically know how they help Michael! :shock:

For example, go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login current redirect, an article by TMZ titled "Jackson Time Of Death A Mystery" instead of Jacko. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 09, 2011, 07:01:19 PM
"Jacko Family War, John Edwards Engaged - TMZ.com
7 Jan 2011 ... On this lawyer Friday .... the war between Michael Jackson 's mom and Jermaine/Randy's baby mama. B.I.G. 's murder investigation"

7 january...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

January 09, 2011, 07:11:20 PM
Did anybody notice they only started calling him "Jacko" again after it was questioned on this board about why they no longer did? Or is that my imagination?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

January 10, 2011, 02:59:56 AM
Quote from: "puremind"

I'm with you on this. I have this opinion since the very beginning. What I think is that it's a very big difference BETWEEN "TO KNOW" and "TO BE INVOLVED". What I think is that TMZ could be very well the thing though which we could receive some messages, I think they are used at this but this doesn't mean they actually KNOW. They might be implied... but there's no rule showing they also know the real story of this all. They are after all a tabloid trash
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

January 10, 2011, 04:17:40 AM
TMZ always make their little catchy titles for their stories.  They even put certain words in quotations that they want to stand out.  They obviously seem to do that for a reason.  They might not be in on things directly like someone said but they probably suspect something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 04:21:14 AM
The reason: to talk about TMZ on this blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 10, 2011, 04:47:34 AM
Yes, I've always felt uncomfortable that I now read TMZ articles, when I wouldn't have given them the time of day before. Actually I never even knew of TMZ's existance till about a year ago. I've never given tabloid trash any attention - and now I do. That's pretty horrific!

In my defence, I only read the MJ related articles - in most of the others I've never even heard of the people involved!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 04:56:14 AM
yes, me too, MJ only, this is even worse because we don't listen to his message!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 10, 2011, 05:24:25 AM
ladymjc, good find. I'm sure there's so many more like it.

We and the world only know of Michael Jackson's "death" because of TMZ. They are the prime leader that the others follow in MJ 'death'/hoax news, and there is no other news site that does the extent they do. They have been since the very beginning and consistently/continually for all these months been giving believers clues, so they are an integral part of the hoax. TS mentions TMZ. TMZ lists our hoax forum only on theirs.There have been posts showing the possible part TMZ ownership connections to MJ himself. Does anyone know where that pic is of MJ standing in the hall beside the TMZ office? I can't find it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 05:27:16 AM
TS mentions TMZ. ->
So do i.

TMZ lists our hoax forum only on theirs.->
Because they owe it  , so much advertising a trash tabloid for free.

There have been posts showing the possible part TMZ ownership connections to MJ himself. ->
He would never call himself Jacko.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 10, 2011, 05:40:53 AM
This is all very interesting. The book of that doctor in front of the courthouse made me think immediately of "Wanna be starting something" Great find. And Jermaine is stuck in the middle.. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 10, 2011, 08:08:32 AM
TMZ didn't even come about until Dec. of 2005.  In order to get the hoax out to the masses MJ would know he would have to go through the media.  It makes sense to make it TMZ since the owner and founder is a lawyer and tv producer. Did anybody watch the slip up from Harvey on TMZ live when he was talking about the new Michael album and he says "his voice is so low, if MJ were dead, oh I mean he is dead, but..."

That's when I started believing they were in on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

January 10, 2011, 08:13:12 AM
..Harvey sure knows how to manipulate i see.
That was no mistake:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal