A Place Without No Name
January 09, 2011, 06:30:02 PM
It really don't know if this has been discussed before, but it's something that is really taking my sleep away, does anybody know why wasn't the song "A Place Without No Name" included in Michael's new album??? I was really looking forward to listen to the complete track, can somebody tell me please?? Does anyone know or has the complete version? Thank you, Michael I love u and I am sure U are ALIVE!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: A Place Without No Name
January 09, 2011, 08:23:15 PM
Yeah that was a weird one.  It seemed like what we heard was a snippet from the complete song.  Maybe it was just a clue saying MJ was literally at a place with no name, as in he was hiding somewhere that couldn't be named.  Hopefully the full song will be released someday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 09, 2011, 08:47:18 PM
I have been wanting to hear the full version as well.  This was the best "full" version I could find.  I love the dancing in this video too.

[youtube:2bo1dua9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbNUita8fn8&feature=related[/youtube:2bo1dua9]

I always thought this song title was very interesting because it came out not too long after Michael "died".  I always took this song to mean that he was in a place somewhere, without his own name, Michael Jackson, because to the world, "Michael Jackson" is dead.  The song is technically called "A Place With No Name" (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) but sung "without no name", so a double negative which would actually mean a place WITH a name.  That was a pretty big clue for me at the time that Michael's alive.  Plus TMZ had released the snippet:

Michael Jackson's Unreleased Song

7/16/2009 10:55 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

The song -- "A Place with No Name" -- sounds similar to the song "A Horse with No Name" released by the group America back in 1971. We're told several years ago America's manager gave his group's permission for Michael Jackson to record the song, "A Place with No Name" -- despite the similarity.

America's current manager, Jim Morey, who was also Michael's manager in the late 80's and early 90's, tells us, "The band was honored that Michael chose to do their song and they hope it becomes available for all Michael's fans to hear."

It's unclear when Michael recorded the song.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also thought it was interesting that a few days later, TMZ comes out with an article claiming Michael had several names:

Jackson Aliases -- The Plot Thickens
7/23/2009 11:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell us they are finding a tangled web of aliases that doctors used to prescribe drugs for Michael Jackson.

As we reported Jackson used a variety of aliases to score drugs, including Omar Arnold, Michael Armstrong, Jack London and Peter Midani. We're told Jackson particularly favored the name Omar Arnold.

Here's how crazy it got: The L.A. County Coroner's office took Jackson's medical records from Dr. Arnold Klein last week. Law enforcement sources tell us, Klein used the name Omar Arnold on some of the files. We're told inside those files, the doctor refers to Jackson by his real name.

In several cases where Dr. Klein treated Jackson under the name Omar Arnold, we're told he sent the singer to the Spalding Pain Medical Clinic in Beverly Hills, where he performed procedures on Jackson, who was given general anesthesia. But the files at Spalding referred to Jackson by an alias other than Omar Arnold. Our sources say the doctor who runs the surgery center made it easy on the Coroner and voluntarily handed over the files in question.

Bottom line -- it's not that easy to track Jackson's treatment because of the phony names.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So without no name, fake names...fake death.  Just one of the many clues.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

January 10, 2011, 01:30:42 AM
Teddy Riley said it would be on the next album.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 10, 2011, 02:51:00 AM
The song is technically called "A Place With No Name" (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) but sung "without no name", so a double negative which would actually mean a place WITH a name.
Andrea, I like your thinking! Crazy interesting mind, Michael has! I love the song and video put to the music. The "place with no name" also related to the much publicized supposed MJ crypt (solid therefore no body) that had no inscription ever put on it in over a year's time.

Also, from the TMZ article you posted below, didn't someone on another thread wonder about the interview of Klein with Harvey mentioning about a phone-call to Klein's office on June 25 morning, and then nothing further was said? Klein should definately be called in the trial, seems to me.

Here's how crazy it got: The L.A. County Coroner's office took Jackson's medical records from Dr. Arnold Klein last week. Law enforcement sources tell us, Klein used the name Omar Arnold on some of the files. We're told inside those files, the doctor refers to Jackson by his real name.

In several cases where Dr. Klein treated Jackson under the name Omar Arnold, we're told he sent the singer to the Spalding Pain Medical Clinic in Beverly Hills, where he performed procedures on Jackson, who was given general anesthesia. But the files at Spalding referred to Jackson by an alias other than Omar Arnold. Our sources say the doctor who runs the surgery center made it easy on the Coroner and voluntarily handed over the files in question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 03:08:16 AM
Yeah I was wondering about that too. I really like that song...and thank you for the video @Andrea I love the dancing in this also...awesome as always :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions