TIAI January 10
January 09, 2011, 11:39:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Official General Prelim Discussion thread
by Serenitys_Dream » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:57 pm

If a real body was procured, in some way, then the paramedics are telling the truth about the events of that day therefore they would not be in on the hoax. It explains why they would not have recognized Michael (because it wasn't him) and why it would seem that he had been "down" for a lengthy amount of time (because the body would be from a previously deceased person).

If a real body was procured, then an autopsy on this body would be contradictory to Michael's physical condition such as the lung ailments reported in the Autopsy report. These lung disorders would have made it impossible for Michael to sing/dance. But we see that he was singing and dancing in the movie "This Is It". At least two of the lung disorders, reported in the autopsy report, are related to smoking. One of them is usually only attributed to a smoker, I do not believe Michael was a smoker most singers and/or dancers do not smoke and Michael was not shown smoking in the many pictures taken of him. This therefore could mean that a single individual, a couple of people or no one at all from the coroner's office is directly involved in the hoax.

If a real body was used, the reports by the other witnesses who were present in the house, may also be accurate from their point of view. Using a real body, would diminish the number of people involved in the hoax, the less people actually in on the hoax...the more successful it would be. Less people, means more control over how things unfold and less chances of someone revealing the hoax before intended.

Given these things, it is possible that the trial is not a fake in itself. It may be that this a real court proceeding in an effort to show how the courts can be manipulated, as part of an ARG scenario and/or a sort of "live action drama" being played out before the entire world. A Vendetta even. This also shows how the legal system can get it so wrong, how the media can report things without really investigating or asking pertinent questions. It could also be in an effort to try to open the general publics eyes to the all the inconstancies, get them asking questions and awaken even more people to the idea that Michael Jackson is actually alive.

How else would the hoax gain more attention, beyond the believers, who are already aware of it. It had to go "Global" as in the media reporting this hearing or nothing would progress further than it has, we would be at a standstill.

On another note, the admitting name supposedly used at UCLA was Shaun Soule. The reason given for this was to protect Michael's privacy and prevent a crush of people and media coming to UCLA. Well we know that didn't work, National Photo Group was at Michael's house so it was reported anyway. But if they used an alias when admitting Michael to the hospital, why did they use a completely different one on the blood samples obtained from the body?
They autopsy report tells us that the vials of blood were labelled as "Gershwin" and this was the blood used for the reported testing in the autopsy report.

There would have been no reason to use two different aliases, one for the patient and one for the patient's blood samples. The using of the Shaun Soule alias did not even come out until weeks after June 25, 2009 so the use of a different alias on the blood samples wasn't required to protect Michael Jackson's privacy. These blood samples were taken prior to any death having been pronounced and when resuscitation efforts were still ongoing.I would think that it is procedure to label blood and other fluid samples with the same name that a patient is admitted under so that these samples can be matched up with the right patient when results are obtained.

So there must be another reason why two different names would have been used.

Gershwin
George & Ira Gershwin - brothers, composer/pianist & lyricist." Porgy and Bess" is their most renowned Opera. There most popular song came from this Opera "It Ain't Necessarily So".

It Ain't Necessarily So - It's not as it at first seems, It's fake, It's not true...it's a hoax.

Liza May Minnelli is an American singer and actress. She is the daughter of singer and actress Judy Garland (Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz) and film director Vincente Minnelli.

Liza Minnelli's godfather is IRA GERSHWIN.

Shaun - God's Gift
Anglicized form of SEÁN

SEÁN - God Is Gracious
Irish form of JOHN

JOHN - God Is Gracious, Merciful
English form of Iohannes, the Latin form of the Greek name Ioannes, itself derived from the Hebrew name Yochanan meaning "YAHWEH is gracious". This name owes its popularity to two New Testament characters, both highly revered saints. The first was John the Baptist, a Jewish ascetic who was considered the forerunner of Jesus Christ. The second was the apostle John, who was also traditionally regarded as the author of the fourth Gospel and Revelation

Soule - Obsolete spelling of SOUL
French verb
1. First-person singular present indicative of SOULER.

Souler
1. (transitive) To get (someone) drunk.
2. (transitive, literary) To fill up as if with food.
3. (transitive) To confuse or extenuate with an unending flow of something.
4. (transitive) To figuratively intoxicate or overexcite.
5. (reflexive) To get drunk.
6. (reflexive) To consume excessively of something; to gorge oneself on something.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 1/10
January 09, 2011, 11:57:10 PM
Wow! That was your 777 post "SoldierofLOVE"!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

January 10, 2011, 12:10:30 AM
"A Vendetta even. This also shows how the legal system can get it so wrong, how the media can report things without really investigating or asking pertinent questions."

If the trial is real, the legal system can get wrong if they don' t do their job well in verifying the authenticity of evidence and files.

If the trial is real, they get wrong if they sent Murray in jail.

If the trial is real, they can get right(make justice) only by revealing a hoax.

Michael's Vendetta makes no sense here because if the legal system is doing their job right, they reveal his own hoax. And if not, Murray is going to jail.

There are no winners.

So, no, i mostly disagree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

bec

January 10, 2011, 12:21:01 AM
Quote from: "puremind"
"A Vendetta even. This also shows how the legal system can get it so wrong, how the media can report things without really investigating or asking pertinent questions."

If the trial is real, the legal system can get wrong if they don' t do their job well in verifying the authenticity of evidence and files.

If the trial is real, they get wrong if they sent Murray in jail.

If the trial is real, they can get right(make justice) only by revealing a hoax.

Michael's Vendetta makes no sense here because if the legal system is doing their job right, they reveal his own hoax. And if not, Murray is going to jail.

There are no winners.

So, no, i mostly disagree.

You're right.

The only way around that logic is if Murray is supposed to be found guilty and that's when MJ reveals. I mean that's literally the only way.

Like you said, if court is real, then the only way MJ is making a point is if Murray actually gets found guilty.

And really, the court did their job in 2005. Justice was served. MJ was rightfully found not guilty. It's not the court that failed to perform properly, it's the media.

So for this hoax to make sense as MJ's Vendetta, court has to be rigged, at least, if not 100% staged, as a set up for the media to expose themselves and their reporting of lies and made up stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 10, 2011, 12:35:21 AM
Yes, bec, this is exactly what i meant.
And you said that "the only way around that logic is if Murray is supposed to be found guilty and that's when MJ reveals." Do you mean in case the trial is real? Because i still see a problem, Michael &Co could face legal charges for everything. Or maybe i didn't understand very well what you said.
And i do believe the trial is real, the judge is real and i read about their incompatibilities, they can't have such activities like acting for example.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 10, 2011, 12:54:56 AM
Quote from: "puremind"
Yes, bec, this is exactly what i meant.
And you said that "the only way around that logic is if Murray is supposed to be found guilty and that's when MJ reveals." Do you mean in case the trial is real? Because i still see a problem, Michael &Co could face legal charges for everything. Or maybe i didn't understand very well what you said.
And i do believe the trial is real, the judge is real and i read about their incompatibilities, they can't have such activities like acting for example.

Yes that's what I meant. Good lawyers can ensure legality so I have to assume that Michael isn't going to do this without some assurance of legality ahead of time.

People who appear in documentaries are not actors though. We can't forget that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

January 10, 2011, 01:03:43 AM
I'm assuming TS is agreeing that they used a real body and that the trial is at least partly real.

Bec
Yes that's what I meant. Good lawyers can ensure legality so I have to assume that Michael isn't going to do this without some assurance of legality ahead of time.
I'm sure of that.

IMO If the trial is real, and the judge, lawyers, witnesses and jury are telling their truth as they know it, they would come to the same conclusion as us on this hoax forum in all of our detailed investigation. The judge and jury's verdict would be --MJ is alive. They would surely get to the bottom of whether it was MJ's own body who was admitted to the hospital and had an autopsy, who was lying or telling the truth especially if they used polygraph tests and DNA samples, etc., and if Murray actually was a qualitfied doctor by checking his background thoroughly. It doesn't appear that they are doing any of this, and are caught up in lesser things such as fingerprints on the IV and propofol bottles found in the room. I think there are some very key people at the top who need to be in on the hoax, such as the judge, coroner, chief of police, etc.   Using an already dead body approximately the same age would be the easiest. The person wouldn't even have to have looked like MJ, because the ambulance pic took care of that. No double had to die at a precise time. I don't buy the Romanian double story, but I think it's one of many spins to lead people in multi-directions. I'm not sure how the case will go, because MJ likes to keep us on the edge of our seats, and we should expect the unexpected!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 01:09:22 AM
I am sure Michael has the best lawyers possible. I am excited to see the legal way that will help Michael back safe, after a real trial.
(in case we accept the fact that he is planning to return. if not, then Murray is on his own with well paid lawyers, u know what i mean)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

January 10, 2011, 02:39:09 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I'm assuming TS is agreeing that they used a real body and that the trial is at least partly real.

Bec
I'm sure of that.

IMO If the trial is real, and the judge, lawyers, witnesses and jury are telling their truth as they know it, they would come to the same conclusion as us on this hoax forum in all of our detailed investigation. The judge and jury's verdict would be --MJ is alive. They would surely get to the bottom of whether it was MJ's own body who was admitted to the hospital and had an autopsy, who was lying or telling the truth especially if they used polygraph tests and DNA samples, etc., and if Murray actually was a qualitfied doctor by checking his background thoroughly. It doesn't appear that they are doing any of this, and are caught up in lesser things such as fingerprints on the IV and propofol bottles found in the room. I think there are some very key people at the top who need to be in on the hoax, such as the judge, coroner, chief of police, etc.   Using an already dead body approximately the same age would be the easiest. The person wouldn't even have to have looked like MJ, because the ambulance pic took care of that. No double had to die at a precise time. I don't buy the Romanian double story, but I think it's one of many spins to lead people in multi-directions. I'm not sure how the case will go, because MJ likes to keep us on the edge of our seats, and we should expect the unexpected!

If this is a real body what are the chances of MJ finding someone who died on the same day that could pass for MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 10, 2011, 03:00:43 AM
There are many deaths each day in every hospital, very likely some close to his age, weight, dark hair. The EMT did not recognize him as Michael Jackson, the most easily recognizable face on the planet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 10, 2011, 03:02:16 AM
[attachment=0:2soboss4]595disappointed3if8.jpg[/attachment:2soboss4]o.k...................stand back here for a moment ......................if this is s deliberate redirect by TS...............and we care assuming TS........is not playing with us.............

stand back....................look....................he  has just used this to reassure us YET AGAIN.....................................ITS NOT.and NEVER WAS...................MICHAEL....................

is that still not enough for you all.......???????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 03:13:10 AM
okay here's what i'm thinking. there were whispers that two ambulances were used. what if the one going out to the front (the one where we get the ambulance picture from) is really a dummy. michael's people could say that they need this as a diversion. in this case, what if michael was in that ambulance? they could say that they have it set up to distract people. that way michael could dress as an EMT (we never do see the faces) and also see the hype surrounding his impending "death." also, how do we know the EMTS in the picture are not family and close friends? (eliminate the need to hire more actors and contract their silence)

with that in mind, the real EMTS don't have to lie on the stand because they thought they were transporting the "real" body (and yes, i agree that a deceased person was used. i don't know how yet, but that's just my belief). i don't think i've heard one peep from an EMT stating they were in that ambulance photo. no one has commented on the ride they had there.

i agree with serenity's dream, the less people in on the hoax, the easier for michael to control. people could be a part of this hoax and be completely unaware of it.

the only problem i have with the trial scenario is time. the justice system is flawed in many ways, one of which is that it likes to take its sweet time with hearings and proceedings. even though as a US citizen you are technically "guaranteed" a "speedy" trial, that is really a joke. i'm not sure this thing will go to the full trial, or even complete it. i mean, we've had one week of prelims and it's already a circus. i think a trial works well with the suggested theory above, but i just think sand is falling through the hourglass faster than we think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

bec

January 10, 2011, 03:22:05 AM
70 days between Murray's court cases is very coincidental.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 10, 2011, 03:37:54 AM
loyalfan, where is TS post
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 10, 2011, 03:59:46 AM
I don't have time to read it all right now but I'm very glad this discussion about a body came up.
I think it is really important to investigate more on this subject as not all the people and institutions involved could be IN the hoax.

Oh Michael shall we ever know the truth  :( ?

Love you.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions