Re: Is Michael the Arch Angel?
December 24, 2009, 06:03:29 PM
Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"
Angels do not solely exist in heaven and they have been known to take on human form and live amongst human beings. If you research this you will see what I am saying. The Bible even says, "Be careful how you entertain strangers for they may be angels unaware."

Hebrews 13:2
Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it.

The word Angel simply means messenger. Michael certainly was that. In the Greek (Angelos) means messenger.

There is a series about this on youtube as well for those who are into metaphysics.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thank you voice of reason.  There is always more than one definition to a word. If people weren't so eager to discredit others, the world would ALREADY be a better place.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

March 14, 2010, 01:14:40 PM
I agree with the ones that feel that Michael has been an Angel or messenger. I have been reading too, and the Bible describes Archangel Michael as the Field Commander of the ARMY OF GOD. Archangel Micahel is described in the Book of Daniel in the Bible as one of the chief princes and, this really gave me goose bumps when i read it in the Bible, Michael was also refered to as  "great prince who stands up for the children of your [Daniel's] people". So, I have to say I am with you on this thought. I, like you, feel that I cannot share this with almost nobody becasue they will looking at me like I am taking things too far, or that it makes no sense. But, most times, signs are always there to guide us, to know the truth, to BELIEVE. These are the kind of things that test your faith, because Faith means believing in something although you are not able to see it.  Im not saying that Michael is exactly the Archangel, but, like somebody else mentioned before, that angels sometimes take the form of humans to be among us, they protect us, and warn us of things. Michael Jackson is definetely a Human Being that has been touched by the Hand of God, everything from his natural born skills as to the way he dances and moves, the way he writes songs, his intelligence is amazing, but also, as a human being, he is very humble, Humanitarian, Great Father, Son, Brother, Friend, and he alway tell us that he loves us all.  Like you guys mentioned before, when I hear him singing, or performing, i feel very touched by his words, like angelical, It really calms me down, and makes me think about the things I could do better if I were a little more like him ( which by the way, he said in an interview that he tries to immitate Jesus in his way of living). So, I do believe that Michael Jackson is SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL, we have to appreciate him more and listen.

That is just my humble opinion, but I respect everybody's point of view.  

Reporting to THE ARMY OF LOVE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 04:00:11 PM
Michael is something special.   Why do you think we have all been clued to this website for 8 months?  Not because all of us don't have a life outside of Michael Jackson.!!!  We are drawn here and remain here because something very strong inside of us is keeping us here.  I don't know why it would be so impossible for some to believe he was a messenger for God, Why Not?  Did you believe Christ was sent here for us?  Sounds like some don't.  I am not saying we should look at Michael like Christ, but why not believe that God Almighty sent someone good for a change to help us be what we were meant to be.  Loving, caring, humans !!!  LOOK INSIDE YOUR HEART PEOPLE. Maybe the answer is there, and not in your logic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 14, 2010, 04:05:24 PM
Michael is the most special human being there is, he truly is an angel or arch angel he is a messenger from God. Archangel Michael is the messenger from God the warrior of God and defeats Satan and all evil if I'm right about that. There is definitely alot of truth in this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 04:17:31 PM
Quote from: "liegi"
This is so strange.  I had the same impression, I don't know why.  There is something about him that is uplifting that no one during our time has managed to achieve.

Yes, agree with you. Strange ...

If there are "special entities" walking on earth he might be /have been one of those ... At least he is / was unique. One of a kind ... you`ll probably won`t see in ever again ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 14, 2010, 06:24:44 PM
Thank you, you have all put a smile on my face. :D . It's so uplifting to see people seeing the reality of this theory. Michael is unique, whether he has a label/title or not, he is connected directly to the soul of the world and the Universe. He has been channelling this love and strength to all who hear him and now he has even more strength with all his new believers. We believe in Michael because he believes. He couldn't pull something this big off if he didn't believe completely. He truly is out of this world and I believe completely that he going to heal our world, and what a way to do it!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

March 14, 2010, 06:49:27 PM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
Michael is something special.   Why do you think we have all been clued to this website for 8 months?  Not because all of us don't have a life outside of Michael Jackson.!!!  We are drawn here and remain here because something very strong inside of us is keeping us here...

I can agree with that!!
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Quote from: "liegi"
This is so strange.  I had the same impression, I don't know why.  There is something about him that is uplifting that no one during our time has managed to achieve.

Yes, agree with you. Strange ...

If there are "special entities" walking on earth he might be /have been one of those ... At least he is / was unique. One of a kind ... you`ll probably won`t see in ever again ...

I can agree with that too.. (hopefully not the wont ever see again part)  :(

Quote from: "Jade Jackson"
"All said, the question can be posed: "Who is like Michael Jackson?" The answer? No one on this earth. And likely no one in this lifetime. Enough said. Amen." (from the article you just linked above)

To me Michael Jackson is much larger than life.  I even think of him as a saint, a magical person who has reached heights of sublime ecstasy most of us cannot even imagine.  His gift is so great that I often feel in awestruck when I hear him sing or watch him perform and at times feel closer to god than I ever have in a church...so I am glad you brought this up..I have been thinking along the same lines.  A risky thing to say and something I wouldn't say to most people.  That is just the way I feel about it.

I agree with that too. The religious sects of this world would be so jealous of the praise of such a title given to an artist that they would make him an enemy.  :(  but when you are righteous at heart, somethings are understood without being said  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 07:59:22 AM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
Thank you, you have all put a smile on my face. :D . It's so uplifting to see people seeing the reality of this theory. Michael is unique, whether he has a label/title or not, he is connected directly to the soul of the world and the Universe. He has been channelling this love and strength to all who hear him and now he has even more strength with all his new believers. We believe in Michael because he believes. He couldn't pull something this big off if he didn't believe completely. He truly is out of this world and I believe completely that he going to heal our world, and what a way to do it!!!

Yupp yupp!!! It put a smile on my face too!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

June 07, 2010, 02:09:14 PM
There's many parallels between MJ and the Archangel. At the very least, Michael - who avidly read the bible - could've taken it upon himself to assume the role of "Michael the Archangel".

As long as we're getting biblical here, and in regards to his middle name, I came across this commentary talking about the biblical character "Joseph" :

“He was loved and hated, favored and abused, tempted and trusted, exalted and abased. Yet at no point in the one-hundred-and-ten-year life of Joseph did he ever seem to get his eyes off God or cease to trust him. Adversity did not harden his character. Prosperity did not ruin him. He was the same in private as in public. He was a truly great man.”

Katherine named her son well.  :)

edit: In regards to the hoax, I realized another parallel: In Genesis 37, Joseph's brothers claim and make it seem as though "Joseph" has died, when in all actuality he's alive. Hmm...

edit #2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"MJonmind" realized the "Joseph" similarity before me (admittedly, it's a much more in-depth one; I just started reading the bible) :P

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I tried to decipher the words but only got so far. Is someone good with handwriting? Maybe that's why they took the cement to neverland. They're building an underground storage or living compound for possible future bad scenario.

This sparks a vague thought I had a while back. Maybe with all the emphasis on Joe or Joseph in his name, there is a direction to the Joseph in the Bible, where the story parallels Michael. He has 11 siblings, favored by his father which makes his brothers jealous. They sell him into slavery, but have a mock death of him by killing a goat, covering Joseph's coat in blood and deceiving their father. Joseph is hired in Egypt, falsely accused making advances at his master's wife, in prison 2 years, his ability to interpret dreams brings him to second in command in all of Egypt. There he immediately begins storage of food (harvested in 7 years of plenty) in vast granaries for 7 years of famine ahead. His famous verse spoken to his brothers who basically had to bow to him as Pharoah 2nd in command when he finally revealed himself (BAM), "You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good, to save many people alive," Genesis 50:20 interesting numbers.  Also the number of Joseph's family that moved to Egypt was 70 (Genesis 46:27). If anyone wanted to take the story further there are probably many other parallels cause it goes into a lot more detail. Joseph is always seen throughout the Bible as a picture of Christ, just as Michael is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2010, 07:25:52 AM
I recently visited Greece (Lindos) for my sisters wedding. On a trip to the next village (Lardos) i noticed a sign post for the monastery of the archangel Michael. Unfortunately i did not have time to visit this place  but, i was wondering if they are any members amongst us who may have or can shed any more light on this. I also remember a post  under the topic "MJ house security tapes could be found on 18 Jan" suggested that Michael maybe seeking refuge on the Greek Islands. Just a thought...

Quote from: "onikoti"
@KINGdom52
( Greece wouldn't be a great place to hide someone ?????  )
This is an offer !!!

You don't know how many times I thought of that...I believe our small  islands could offer him a great hideout since they re almost abandoned during winter time..and  guess what???It's winter!What about Amorgos or Folegandros in December???How many people would be left there  to recognize him??? A few and very old ones not particularly interested in show business area..And our weather it's actually pretty much suitable to the one he was accustomed to.. Well.. :lol: I'm almost ready to head it for the islands (all three thousand of them!) to locate him... :lol: Thanks for cheering me up KINGdom52.I need your support.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

January 13, 2011, 12:11:09 PM
I have watched Michael since he was young. I always knew he was a very special spirit and would play a important part in last days events. The word in the bible always stuck out to me. It talks about the angel Michael and how he would stand up amongst the people right before Jesus returned. To stand up amongst the people means he will be here on earth and then reveal himself by walking the walk and spreading the message of Love,peace and hope
Here is one of the interpretations from the bibles.
At that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. ~Daniel,,,  Remember there is only one who is perfect and that is GOD, Christ and the holy spirit and all are one. I believe Michael Jackson is the prince and was not perfect as no one is. He will continue to live forever. I am alive and here forever. Before you say NO! Remember when Jesus came the first time, they did not believe  he was the deliverer because they knew how the redeemer would come and boy where they where wrong. There are many many people who now believe like I do that we have seen the protector of the people....Like I said before Michael was very anointed and everyone who knew him would tell you there was a power that came from him and when you where in the same room as him he would stand out amongst all the celebrity's. So keep an open mind and check the facts. It leads to Michael the great prince....JJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

January 14, 2011, 01:19:00 AM
The thought that Michael is a angel, is a sweet thought, he is a beautiful person in many ways.. But there are many other people on this earth that are beautiful with their own unique gifts to, Michael is not the only special one, we are all special in our own ways.

It is true angels can appear as humans, but when, and if they do, it is only breifly that they are amonst us, usually this is because they have a specific task from God to perform, once done with the task they are gone. It is not possible for a angel to be born into this world and live amonst us, angels are seperate beings from us. As the bible states, they are our protectors, helpers, and messengers of God.

The name Micheal is a very nice name, I like it very much because it reminds me of the Arch Angel Michael who is a warrior angel, who fought the great battle in heaven against satan.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions