~Souza~

Re: he is Michael Joseph jackson
September 24, 2010, 08:33:51 AM

Ok, I asked LaToya about the wrong names on the papers, let's see if she answers...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2010, 04:11:34 PM
Quote from: "MJsForever"
Maybe there were two babies born, one in 1960 and one in 1958. We have the two year age difference.

There used to be labor laws concerning how many hours a child could work... remember the Olson twins... and I think they used twins on "little house on the prarie" not sure if I am remembering corectly.

Both babies would not have had to have been given the same name at birth. One could have changed the name latter. So then we would have one... Michael Joe and one Michael Joseph...

Looking over the credits for the "This is it" CD credit is given to both Michael joseph and Michael J Jackson... If we were talking about the same person would the producers of the CD want to keep the name consistant?

We have also seen Michael at different heights... If you do an internet search for Mike's height you get several different answers.  

We all know Mike had some plastic surgery done... not big deal... but what if it was to keep the two looking alike?  

Don't forget the will.... signed by Michael while we know he was in NY??? and its still be accepted as leagal, not even being reviewed????

The MB documentry... it looks like two different people.. The Mike in the burgandy shirt looks different than the one shown in the earlier footage....You can chalk that up to being taped over 8 months but the personalities are different as well... Burgandy shirt Mike is more stable, more self assured, than the Mike in the hotel room holding blanket... watching that piece almost made me think of my mother who is bi-polar and manic.....Compare Mike at the end of the show to the one wearing black and white holding blanket.... personalites are too different....The interview questions and answers almost seemed like they were taken from the Oprah interview years before... like someone had studdied that interview.

We have people swearing Mike was gay, yet we have women swearing that they were with him...and he was married to LMP. The courts have rejected requests for dna tests to prove paternity... yes I know there are a lot of quacks out there but what if just one of these so called "MJ love kids" really is his?
Why is everyone so reluctant to do dna?

Why didn't he use his own sperm to have children? I am sory I don't believe he did. and his reasons are his own... and yes he loved them and they are his children. but they are white... In my humble opinion, both of his kids would not look totally white if he had used his own sperm.  I think blanket was adopted. Maybe he felt having his own biological children would make it too tempting for Debbie to keep them... I don't know.

I do believe that over the years we have seen more than one MJ. Just too many contrerdictions.

The thing that also stands out for me with the This Is It CD is the statement "Always great to sing with my brother"...has anyone ever explained who that came from?  It makes no sense that it would be from MJ's brothers because then it would say "always great to sing with our brother".  Maybe it was from only one of the brothers (Jermaine?)...but if so, then why isn't his name mentioned after the quote?  IF the brother theory is right, though, (and 'brother' doesn't necessarily have to be a brother by blood)...then this statement on the back cover takes on a whole new meaning....yet also raises a ton more questions.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

September 24, 2010, 06:08:39 PM
The thing that also stands out for me with the This Is It CD is the statement "Always great to sing with my brother"...has anyone ever explained who that came from?  It makes no sense that it would be from MJ's brothers because then it would say "always great to sing with our brother".  Maybe it was from only one of the brothers (Jermaine?)...but if so, then why isn't his name mentioned after the quote?  IF the brother theory is right, though, (and 'brother' doesn't necessarily have to be a brother by blood)...then this statement on the back cover takes on a whole new meaning....yet also raises a ton more questions.

With L.O.V.E. always.[/quote]

EXACTLY! This has always bugged me too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

October 06, 2010, 12:46:44 PM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"
You can sign contracts with a nick name in the middle as long as the first and last name are the same as your given name.

IMO you can't use a nickname on official papers like a passport, drivers license or in court.

I know here in the UK that is the case, so i also went n checked online for the usa...below is Orgeons standards for using your full legal name for a driving licence

Proof of Your Full Legal Name
Your full legal name is your first name, middle name(s), and last or surname, without use of initials or nicknames.

You must provide additional documentation proving your current full legal name if it is different than the name shown on your proof of legal presence (see the Proof of Your Legal Presence, Identity and Date of Birth section below for more information).

and i know that applies to other states that i have read up on... so i would say it is state wide legality..and would apply to passports/marriage certs/insurance polices/court appearances - anything of a legal nature...and makes total sense as to why so many are questioning it...unless of course Michael changed his middle name...but that still makes no sense -  because during the trial. records had his middle name as Joe... but on PrinceĀ“s birth cert it's Joseph....So he could not have changed his middle name to Joseph, than back to Joe,than to Joseph again..this does make one go around in circles lol
x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2011, 12:58:07 AM
Here is the video where Michael names himself Michael Joseph Jackson at the court in 1994.
Michael's father's full name is Joseph. Joe is  a short version of that name.If in some Michael's documents whoever wrote middle name Joe, it is not wrong. It is common in the USA. It even can be written only letter J. and would not be wrong. What is important not to misspell first and last name.

[youtube:qfpr5l6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnQh9cdebm0[/youtube:qfpr5l6w]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions