Jospeh Estate and Joseph name in Murray's trial
January 10, 2011, 07:18:36 AM
I'm tired of clues and interpretations which may or may not be valid, i'll focus on FACTS:

2005 Trial - Michael Jackson called by court JOE we have evidence  from judge;s mouth.

BUT THE ESTATE BELONGS to JOSEPH AS WE can see from the official document "Probate of Will and for Letters Testamentary"
Case Number: BP117321
Case Title: Estate of Michael Joseph Jackson
Filing Date: 2009-07-01 09:58:51

(Here is the document: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

IN Murray's TRIAL he is also JOSEPH as we can see here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

so we have 2 identities:
JOE IN 2005 TRIAL
JOSPEH IN MURRAY'S TRIAL

I would also like to say that The trial is  real, a judge profession is incompatible with any other profession/job or activity that might interfere with their work. Playing with/&in Superior Court is nonsense and nobody would allow this just for entertainment. Not even for Michael Jackson. We should stick to the facts.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

And i forgot to add the punishment of having 2 identities depends on the crime related to the use of different identities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just a thought ( so don't bash if it's crazy) : what is MJ had 2 identities so that he could keep his private persona separate from his public/professional one?  So the person MJ would be JOE and all documents relating to him as a person, not having anything to do with his work , and the entertainer would be JOSEPH.
I wanted to start a company in USA some time ago and I was looking into several possibilities and one of them was "sole proprietorship": A sole proprietorship, also known as a sole trader or simply a proprietorship, is a type of business entity that is owned and run by one individual and in which there is no legal distinction between the owner and the business. The owner receives all profits (subject to taxation specific to the business) and has unlimited responsibility for all losses and debts. Every asset of the business is owned by the proprietor and all debts of the business are the proprietor's. This means that the owner has no less liability than if they were acting as an individual instead of as a business.
So I was thinking that maybe MJ found a way to separate the two, being that he was a entertainer and he wasn't "owned" by anyone. I know he also had the MJ company...but maybe could also do this...
I stress this again...just a though!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

This last point makes sense.  Think, hundreds of celebs have bogus names.  Like, oh..Flo Rida (?)  Well, we know that's not his name, but all images and music and articles and announcements are with that name.  Same with like, Kid Rock.  Long list.  Some we never know the real name.  But, if a pic of them is in a magazine they don't like or something printed they think is inflammatory, they can sue.  Legally, even though it was the stage name or persona..the birth name persona sues for the professional persona.
Thing about Michael's two names though, is that it don't appear to be used in just certain areas.  As one for professional, the other private.  They alternate all over in birth certificates, court appearances, drivers licenses and passports and also in his professional signatures.  Unless someone can categorize them for me??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ToD, could be that Michael found a legal way to separate the two but i don't think he could use this for illegal actions like replacing a body and giving the body a false name ( i mean his second name identity) and a doctor convicted for killing a person who was in fact not that person. Oh my God, what an explanation...but i know you understand what i mean:))

If anyone cares, FBI calls Michael JOSEPH too.

And my opinion is Joe it's the name he got at his birth.
And Joseph obtained by himself later.
We also know Joseph is used for his child's birth certif:

Appearantly, Joseph is used legal papers (although 2005 trial is based on his real name - Joe) and Joe was his birth name.

fordtocarr, it's ok to have to identities for ex. actor star etc, but here we are talking about legal papers.
Madonna sure cannot have Madonna on her driving licence or marriage certificate.
So we must separate these 2 issues for the sake of truth.
Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 08:34:55 AM by puremind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"
Just a thought ( so don't bash if it's crazy) : what is MJ had 2 identities so that he could keep his private persona separate from his public/professional one?  So the person MJ would be JOE and all documents relating to him as a person, not having anything to do with his work , and the entertainer would be JOSEPH.
I wanted to start a company in USA some time ago and I was looking into several possibilities and one of them was "sole proprietorship": A sole proprietorship, also known as a sole trader or simply a proprietorship, is a type of business entity that is owned and run by one individual and in which there is no legal distinction between the owner and the business. The owner receives all profits (subject to taxation specific to the business) and has unlimited responsibility for all losses and debts. Every asset of the business is owned by the proprietor and all debts of the business are the proprietor's. This means that the owner has no less liability than if they were acting as an individual instead of as a business.
So I was thinking that maybe MJ found a way to separate the two, being that he was a entertainer and he wasn't "owned" by anyone. I know he also had the MJ company...but maybe could also do this...
I stress this again...just a though!

Verry interesting!

As to the court thing - what if it isn't a real trial but, in fact, a filmset? A staged court hearing to look like the real one but in fact - done  for the film? I mean, not real? They hire a room, engage actors and make a show, a performance?  :shock:  :?  

Is it possible? What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

VeryLittleSusie,
yes it is possible, but not with a real judge and not with a real file ( you can check LA Superior Court, the file is registered for real on their official website and i am sure you can check the number at opis if you go there for yourself, in person. This can not be set for a movie, no matter how hard we want)

and i repeat having 2 identities, like one identity for the stage, and another for off-stage use is ok and doesn't mean two legal identities , or as ToD well pointed in well established commercial purposes there are FORMS of representing yourself as a person , but having two legal identities for sending a man to jail and perjury fro commiting crimes  is different and NOT legal . Unless the other legal identity doesn't return and nobody knows what was all about.
At this point i am not even sure if it's ok to talk about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I have a cousin whose name in italian is Giuseppe, meaning Joseph in english. His birth certificate states Giuseppe. We all call him Joe. He signs his drivers license Joe, he signs his medicare card Joe, he signs his income tax return Joe.He signs his cheques Joe.   What I am trying to say that Joe derrives from the word Joseph. My cousin never signs his real name. So you cannot imply that the will or anything else Michael signed or was called was wrong, or being suspicious. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Grace

Quote from: "puremind"
VeryLittleSusie,
yes it is possible, but not with a real judge and not with a real file ( you can check LA Superior Court, the file is registered for real on their official website and i am sure you can check the number at opis if you go there for yourself, in person. This can not be set for a movie, no matter how hard we want)

OPIS NONE  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal