"Avatar" star Michele Rodriguez still thinks MJ slept in an oxygen tank.

```````````````````````````````
Michelle Rodriguez Reveals the World of Avatar, James Cameron's Genius and Discovering Pandora
By Allison Kugel, Senior Editor - December 15, 2009

Michelle Rodriguez stars in this month’s epic 3D film, Avatar, playing the role of a Marine pilot who is stationed on the planet of Pandora. Her character Trudy Chacon is in the same vein as most of her characters from past films, the hot tomboy or the bombshell with muscle. Michelle Rodriguez has perfected this particular brand of feminine machismo, even being dubbed a young female Marlon Brando by the film industry. Directors seem to want to hire her for this quality, hoping she will augment her own persona with the script’s character as opposed to disappearing into the role completely. This unspoken request is something Rodriguez has mixed feelings about, though for now she is happy to oblige, especially where James Cameron is concerned.
In this revealing interview, Michelle Rodriguez talks about the incident that led to her leaving the megahit ABC drama, Lost and the arduous journey she took in re-building her reputation and acting career, culminating in James Cameron’s once-in-a-lifetime offer to join the cast of his latest film, Avatar.

PR.com: In this movie, is an Avatar created by transplanting a human mind into the body of one of the aliens?

Michelle Rodriguez: I’m assuming that the name is based on Avatara which I think is a Hindu term for the human body. They call it an “Avatar” in that culture because they feel like the flesh is only the vessel, and that your body is a vessel for your soul. So I think he used that name with that concept for the actual alien Avatars, which are genetically modified alien beings using human DNA, so that they could be able to remotely control these creatures from a capsule, like the kind of capsule Michael Jackson used to sleep in. From a machine like that, using some sort of quantum [physics], you would be able to remotely, using the power of your mind, control these Avatars. And these Avatars, your nervous system is actually attached to them. It’s kind of like Wi-Fi for the body. That’s intriguing to me. It kind of makes me think twice, like if you do die and there is such a thing as being born into another body, that would be awesome if you could take your memory with you.
more.....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She is so ignorant. That was a oxygen tank to help speed up skin recovery from burns.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Eva R

what a stupid girl.. how stupid can you be?? So many famous people who went in Michael's house said that there was not such thing as that.. even Oprah said it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

I had to change what I just posted. Nothing bliss about being ignorant.  People perish for the lack of knowledge.  Ignorance will keep you if you allow it to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
I had to change what I just posted. Nothing bliss about being ignorant.  People perish for the lack of knowledge.  Ignorance will keep you if you allow it to.

I lnow that's right! My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, Hosea 4:6
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions