TarjaTopic starter

Judge: Murray's iPhone Admissible as Evidence
January 10, 2011, 12:54:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1/10/2011 10:35 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

Judge: Murray's iPhone Admissible as Evidence

Judge Michael Pastor ruled this morning that recently obtained data from Dr. Conrad Murray's iPhone can admitted as evidence.

According to Murray's attorney, Ed Chernoff, the phone contains a few short voicemails and 12 screenshots that may be used as evidence during the hearing.

The prosecution has used phone records to create a timeline of what Murray did on the day Michael Jackson died.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

TarjaTopic starter

Didn't TMZ report back in time that Murray didn't have a twitter account as he didn't even have a smartphone?

2/12/2010 11:33 AM PST

There is someone pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- asking his fans for prayers and support -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson, a person using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax: TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."
Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 01:10:44 PM by Tarja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

So they claimed he doesn't have a smart phone and now his iPhone is evidence. An iPhone is very much a smart phone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I'm on a computer at work that has an old internet browser so I can't paste in the image with the article but I should be able to attach it.  Notice the number 9 and the sunflower image on the phone?  Coincidence?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TarjaTopic starter

if you go google Iphone, all the images you'll find will be like this one. That is the menu of the Iphone. It's not even coincidence, in my opinion. It's just the Iphone's menu. We shouldn't digg into absolutelly everything because we go far from reality if we see "clues" in every single thing

See?  

and hundreds more
Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 01:20:55 PM by Tarja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "Tarja"
if you go google Iphone, all the images you'll find will be like this one. That is the menu of the Iphone. It's not even coincidence, in my opinion. It's just the Iphone's menu. We shouldn't digg into absolutelly everything because we go far from reality if we see "clues" in every single thing

See?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's true but TMZ didn't have to use the image of the iphone at all.  I think it was chosen on purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TarjaTopic starter

If they wrote about the Iphone they for sure would  post a photo too. TMZ always use to post photos at any of their articles
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "Tarja"
If they wrote about the Iphone they for sure would  post a photo too. TMZ always use to post photos at any of their articles

Fair enough, we think differently but that's cool.   :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

so murray had time to take screenshots on the phone he says he did not have.....................did he send out for a pizza too.............. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have had iPhones since they came out ( as, btw did Michael...- maybe Murray borrowed his..LOL).
The photos icon w the sunflower is always next to the calendar, which shows today's date).
Here is where it gets odd:
Today is the 10th. If someone just took a random iPhone pic and let's say used theirs, it would say 10. That would even make sense, given the news came out today.
So- you have a 1 in 31 numbers chance to get the 9.
Sure, it could be a coincident- but it does stick out.

Makes me think about that thread I read this morning about all the Time references ( I think it was in the tiai 1/7 thread ( where someone pointed out that TIME was mentioned 9 times in an old BACK thread on MJJC).
Hm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Quote from: "loyalfan"
so murray had time to take screenshots on the phone he says he did not have.....................did he send out for a pizza too.............. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Murray has also said he doesnt know times of when he gave medication on the night, as he didnt have a watch on.  Yet, all the photos i have seen of him he has a watch.

Also, the time would be on his phone too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "loyalfan"

Murray has also said he doesnt know times of when he gave medication on the night, as he didnt have a watch on.  Yet, all the photos i have seen of him he has a watch.

Also, the time would be on his phone too.

It is extremely unprofessional and negligent of him not to have records of times the medications are given it you ask me. In every job I've worked administering medication you have to document all dosages and time/date ESPECIALLY with the controlled substances Murray was supposedly giving MJ. He should be held accountable for that from someone. I don't see how the medical board could be too pleased with that. But nothing about this mess is right so...oh well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah.... MJ was dying and he was taking pictures and sending mms...  :roll:

Unless... he did a picture of MJ with his luggage heading towards the airport  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

everlastinglove_MJ

This picture TMZ uses looks like an advertisement. It could be a free advertising campaign of the Apple iPhone as well. This trial case draws world attention, so does this iPhone. Very clever marketing :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions