Info's found about Murray
January 10, 2011, 02:14:40 PM
Hello,
i can't say if it was a serious info, so i need english speaking help.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It was very much and at the end the registration number and so on...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

Re: Info's found about Murray
January 10, 2011, 06:04:55 PM
That's a lot of info.

I need english speaking persons too ...  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Info's found about Murray/ Jacksons liens...
January 11, 2011, 01:36:30 AM
Yes rearly much information, here the same ybout the Jacksons liens....scroll down and you can find that the house in Gary wasn't in the hands of the Jacksons untill 2008....no new informations, but there was the owner listed.
Maybe they buy it back.
And at in the list of costs for Neverland is one piont...cemetery....why cost for a cemetery at Neverland or that county ????
It's too much for my english and the translation dosn't help..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 03:58:16 AM
No wonder Murray looks so relaxed in court. Seems he's spent a lot of time tied up in legal doins' over the past 10 years or so, and it's now a second home to him. ;)

We need someone here to look at this document who is versed in the US judicial system, but to my inexperienced eye it appears he was spending money he was unable to pay back for quite some time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

January 11, 2011, 04:36:03 AM
The Conrad Murray that we are presented as an cardiologist was born 1953 ? So he is now 57 years old .

The only Conrad Murray, cardiologist that i could find in " Healtgrades " was 52 years old and had his offise with the same name " Global Cardiovascular Assoc. " in the South Maryland Parkway.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

January 11, 2011, 11:56:06 AM
Quote from: "underthemoon"
Yes rearly much information, here the same ybout the Jacksons liens....scroll down and you can find that the house in Gary wasn't in the hands of the Jacksons untill 2008....no new informations, but there was the owner listed.
Maybe they buy it back.
And at in the list of costs for Neverland is one piont...cemetery....why cost for a cemetery at Neverland or that county ????

Question:

I noticed that Jermaine and Michael's social security numbers have the same first 5 numbers 303-62-xxxx.  Is that unusual? I have twins and their first 5 numbers are the same but what are the odds of Jermaine and Michael's social security numbers being that close?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 12:05:18 PM
Quote from: "mdc"
Maybe they buy it back.

Question:

I noticed that Jermaine and Michael's social security numbers have the same first 5 numbers 303-62-xxxx.  Is that unusual? I have twins and their first 5 numbers are the same but what are the odds of Jermaine and Michael's social security numbers being that close?

I don't know for sure but back in 88 when Me, my brother, mother and father moved to the states they issued us all ss and the first 5 numbers are the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Serenitys_Dream

January 11, 2011, 12:11:07 PM
Quote from: "mdc"
Maybe they buy it back.

Question:

Social Security Number Allocations by Location
The first three digits of a person's Social Security number numbers can often help you to determine where your ancestor may have possibly been living when his/her SSN was issued (see exceptions below). These numbers can also be helpful in determining which listings in the SSDI may belong to your ancestor.

The first three digits of a person's Social Security number were, prior to 1973, determined by the state where the person applied for their social security card. Since that time, the first three digits have been assigned based on the ZIP Code of the mailing address on the Social Security number application.

* The same number, when shown with more than one area, means that certain numbers have been transferred from one State to another, or that an area has been divided for use among certain geographic locations.

Social Security Numbers
Social security numbers (SSNs) are not random numbers. They are assigned regionally and in batches.

The nine-digit SSN, which has been issued in more than 400 million different sequences, is divided into three parts:

* Area numbers - The first three numbers originally represented the state in which a person first applied for a social security card. Numbers started in the northeast and moved westward. This meant that people on the east coast had the lowest numbers and those on the west coast had the highest. Since 1972, the Social Security Administration (SSA) has assigned numbers and issued cards based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the original application form. Since the applicant's mailing address doesn't have to be the same as his residence, his area number doesn't necessarily represent the state in which he resides. For many of us who received our SSNs as infants, the area number indicates the state we were born in. You can find out which area numbers go with each state here.

* Group numbers - These two middle digits, which range from 01 through 99, are simply used to break all the SSNs with the same area number into smaller blocks to make administration easier. (The SSA says that, for administrative reasons, group numbers issued first consist of the odd numbers from 01 through 09, and then even numbers from 10 through 98, within each area number assigned to a state. After all the numbers in group 98 of a specific area have been issued, the even groups 02 through 08 are used, followed by odd groups 11 through 99.)

* Serial numbers - Within each group designation, serial numbers -- the last four digits in an SSN -- run consecutively from 0001 through 9999.

According to the SSA, the numbers are not recycled. Upon an individual's death, the number is removed from the active files and is not reused. Recycling numbers might become an issue someday, but not any time soon -- statisticians say that the nine-digit SSN allows for approximately one billion possible combinations!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

January 11, 2011, 09:07:41 PM
I guess their social security cards could have been applied for at the same time. Wonder why? Just odd to me that everyone else's numbers were clearly different. Probably nothing. It just got my mind going down a weird road. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

January 16, 2011, 03:00:35 AM
Just wow.........to the wow.

It looks like everyone owed the IRS at one time or the other ...
is this the norm with big celebrities?

And Joe and Katherine were on the brink of declaring bankruptcy.
Lots of info in those documents.
Looks like they found some tax shelters.

And Dr Murray! YOWZA!
what a convoluted mess there going back years there!

Thanks for sharing that was an interesting read!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions