Re: Someone must remember the photo?
January 10, 2011, 02:26:57 PM
Hey everyone,

I am desperately trying to find the post that was on here prob around last June/July time(guess)....I cant remember the title but it was about a picture-black and white that had a "mystery" bloke in it along with MJ, Latoya and cant remember the other family member..sorry.

It had a guy who nobody could confirm who it was...some thought it was randy or marlon...but it wasn't...some said could be mj twin?!!!!..I believe the poster got the pic form another mj forum..so if anyone remembers this or even helps me find it, would be very greatful...cheers guys and keep the faith :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood."

Tarja

January 10, 2011, 02:31:49 PM
Michael  has no twin and never had.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

suspicious mind

January 10, 2011, 05:50:55 PM
try the double thread or where barry gordies son was being talked about Rockwell :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 10, 2011, 06:16:24 PM
I think I remember the thread, but I'm not sure of the picture. This one popped to mind when I was thinking about it:

But I'm pretty for sure I can recognize all of them, Randy, Michael, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon... :?

Quote from: "Tarja"
Michael has no twin and never had.

:roll: Okay, you don't have permission to say that unless you're Katherine, Joe, or any of their kids, because you don't know for sure. ANYTHING is possible. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Tarja

January 11, 2011, 12:34:13 AM
Marlon had a twin who died at birth, and his name was Brandon. Not Michael. But if believing this makes you feel better, it's your right. I just told you the reality, as reality lately is very well left aside
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

January 11, 2011, 02:57:50 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
try the double thread or where barry gordies son was being talked about Rockwell :?

Many thanks, it was indeed their..i thought I had looked, ..it was titled You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login im not goos with pc stuff... :roll: but thanks for all your contributions, much appreciated.Personally, i dont believe the twin thing, but anything is possible..i do believe when mj said on dick clark that he had 6 brothers though..who knows, maybe its all an illusion?!!!!lol...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood."

Datroot

January 11, 2011, 07:27:10 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I think I remember the thread, but I'm not sure of the picture. This one popped to mind when I was thinking about it:

But I'm pretty for sure I can recognize all of them, Randy, Michael, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon... :?

:roll: Okay, you don't have permission to say that unless you're Katherine, Joe, or any of their kids, because you don't know for sure. ANYTHING is possible. :roll:

In 1977, I wrote to the Jacksons and they sent me this photo back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

vup

January 11, 2011, 07:30:26 AM
Michael had no twin, Tarja is lucid.
Based on the answer " anything is possible" you will tell me tomorrow that Michael mollested children because anything is possible. Let's not exagerratte.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 12:10:39 PM
Quote from: "vup"
Based on the answer " anything is possible" you will tell me tomorrow that Michael mollested children because anything is possible. Let's not exagerratte.

No, actually, I highly doubt either of you know the Jacksons personally, and unless you do, you cannot say things like that, because you aren't 100% sure, no matter what.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 11, 2011, 02:15:10 PM
Quote from: "vup"

I dont appreciate the ott post from yourself-i do indeed believe anything is possible...why you felt the need to judge god knows.. :roll: i meant in life and general, not mj specific. There are too many so-called fans who claim to be open-minded and yet bash others for a simple opinion, each to their own i say but be nice!!!...afterall none of us know the jacksons-but go on public personas and unless i heard it from their mouths and believed it was the god's honest truth, no one makes my mind up or knocks my opinion.Live and let live..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 11, 2011, 02:48:00 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

In 1977, I wrote to the Jacksons and they sent me this photo back.
randy looks like batty (from fern gully) trying to puff up and make himself look bigger :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal