Lyrics Combined
January 10, 2011, 02:34:16 PM
Looking at the lyrics from songs 1-10 I picked out some intriguing statements. You can say I forced them together, but most of them are the in betweens of the hoo and hee and baby and uh huh. I chose what stood out to me and these are the lyrics taken directly as they are from the songs IN ORDER of each track on the album.

This life don’t last forever. So tell me what we’re waiting for. Things will get better if you just hold my hand.
She gave up her life to follow her dreams, left behind everything for the movie scene. Nothing more she could want she was determined to follow her plan. She wanted Hollywood, she wanted it bad. Now that she got her dream, she became a star. It all looked so good, but only from afar.  Imprisoned in every paparazzi’s camera, every guy wished they could.
It’s true that you may never have that chance again. She's looking for the hope and the empty promises. She cries inside every time she feels this way. I can't even breathe! I can't even see! I wish that love would come today!  Fight the circumstance, Rising too, again! You’ll see….
Hollywood just look in the mirror and tell me you like don’t you, don’t you like it. He’s a monster, He’s an animal. But they are gunning for the money so they fake it. Why are they never satisfied with and all you give. I am forever. Just when you thought he was done he comes to give it again. You write the words to destroy like it’s a weapon. You turn your back on the love and you think you can get it again. I walked away but I was wrong. How will I get through this storm? It’s just too much for me. All along I had to talk about it. You sit behind the mask and you control your world. Try to find the truth but that’s your hiding place. There is nothing in your eyes. You’re just studying my mind. I Walk around I’m sufferin’ in my doom so take off the mask so I can see your face. What talk about?
Thinking out things that won’t be the same but who knows what the future brings. Take away this never ending sorrow, take this lonely feeling from my soul. Hope to make a change now for the better then letting fate control my soul. I hoping that my friends will see.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

mjjamm

Re: Lyrics Combined
January 12, 2011, 02:25:11 AM
Idont think this means anything,  You can do this with about any mJ album form the Jfive to Invincible

Now I'm just wondering why you think
that you can get to me with anything
Deceitful eyes, she's got those come get me thighs
Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me
and you can't touch me
and I know you hate it, and you can't take it
Her only goal is just to take control

Seee>>?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 09:45:40 AM
Actually I did this from "Off The Wall" all the way through "Invincible".  Here is the post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How can it not mean anything when these are the words from Michael Jackson and we are here trying to figure out how, when, and why he may have hoaxed his death. Listening and interpreting the very words from this man may be the most important thing we can do.
I understand you can do that with anyone's music, but when you have a certain message to unlock you can find it. Look at the REAL meaning behind the words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

mjjamm

January 12, 2011, 08:25:56 PM
iThink you are over analysing it. Just because you put lyrics together form every song doesnt mean it's message. You could probally do the same with Tupac, doesn't mean it has a meaning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 10:22:48 PM
I think everything that Michael said, sang and did has a meaning. If simply writing his lyrics out is over analyzing, then I can't imagine what you think of the other theories out there. But it's the difference in opinion that makes humans the intelligent species. I thank you for your constructive criticism.

God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal