mjkateTopic starter

sheesh...he looks darker in the 2009 ambulance photo than in 1985! soooo....that brings to mind the following:

Assuming it's a fake, and since we have all known mj to be paler than white for almost 20 years why would Ben have used a black photo as the last photo ever to be seen when we all knew mj to be white. If it's a fake then wouldn't he have used a more recent photo?? So what would prompt Ben to use a photo of a black mj....he would have to know that the majority of us fans or not would immediately alert to it as potentially fake. Do you think that MJ put Ben up to using that photo right away so we'd all start thinking. Or do you think that mj was really still that black under all that white pancake.  

If it's a fake then I would have to say it's was a huge hoax clue. And not because it was fake but about the photo that was chosen.

OR

If it's not fake then MJ is still black.

So where does that leave us?? HELP :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Yes it's the original rabbit hole and now, thanks to the EMTs testimony that completely contradicts what we see in it, I think it's the ultimate proof of hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

It could just be that the tinted window makes him look a little darker, but that doesn't explain why the EMT sitting by his head looks white, when the EMT at the prelim was black.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

bec

Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
It could just be that the tinted window makes him look a little darker, but that doesn't explain why the EMT sitting by his head looks white, when the EMT at the prelim was black.

Yes I'd like to know more about that. How did you find this out, I saw you mention it on the forum once before, because that's damning evidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I agree about the tinted window.  I definitely don't think the person in the ambulance is anywhere near as dark as 80's Michael.  Maybe the black EMT was driving the ambulance, or riding in the cab with the driver?  Or did he specifically say in his testimony that he was in the back of the ambulance?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

I agree about the tinted window.  I definitely don't think the person in the ambulance is anywhere near as dark as 80's Michael.  Maybe the black EMT was driving the ambulance, or riding in the cab with the driver?  Or did he specifically say in his testimony that he was in the back of the ambulance?
The black EMT said he was the one administering the airbag, so its his arm we see as white.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

The black EMT said he was the one administering the airbag, so its his arm we see as white.

That's very interesting since the man holding the bag thing is almost definitely white.  I would need to see a photo of the man who testified to really be able to tell, but you can see that he has straight hair.  Black folks tend to have very tight curls, and that guy's hair is as straight as can be.  There is another thread in this Ambulance section that shows the photo without the top portion cropped out, and you can clearly see the man has straight salt and pepper colored gray hair.  He sure looks like a white guy to me.  Although if the photo was really staged the day or 2 before, maybe the EMT who actually went to the hospital on the 25th was a black guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I read articles that said Arnold Kline was in the process of rebuilding michaels face to a previous stage of his life. Wouldnt it be something if MJ had been planning this for many years and him turning white was just make up and he was still black underneath! And BAM! when he comes back its black thriller michael!
LOL i know....Very far fetched  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

Remember Ben Evanstad's slip-up of saying something like, "This time and the other day", as if they had done two takes of every scene. So one take was white guy and the next day take was black guy. Remember the 2 distinct different 911 phonecalls, showing 2 tries, proving it was all acting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

so tinted windows make white people look black inside??? hmmm...the other white people look white in there... still even if they do the other features were 80's looking, younger and not dead. So why stage it and use a heathly looking younger michael. It would have been more realistic to use a more recent picture so I just wonder why they didn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

Pearl Junior said the black emt was the one pumping so maybe that is where this started. I hope it's in a transcript somewhere.....at least it'll debunk the photo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

As if there wasn't enough already screaming 'staged' with this photo, I'm just wondering who's supposed to be driving the ambulance at the time the pic was supposedly taken (as it reversed out of the gates to MJ's house). We have the two paramedics 'working' on 'MJ', so I guess it must've been the good doctor Murray driving ..... and on his phone at the same time!

Ooh there's so many more questions I'd like to ask those guys in the courtroom!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I believe in the stretcher gif we have 3 EMTs seen, two for the back and one driver presumably.

Still asking if anyone verified that the EMT on the stand who testified that he was the one at MJs head and holding the air bag really was black.

Because that really blows this hoax capable of going mainstream don't you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

I'm not clear if that 'working at MJ's head' bit was referring to what he did in the bedroom, not in the ambulance.

The second EMT to testify (Martin Blount) said he was the driver, so I figured he couldn't be driving and working at MJ's head at the same time, hence I think he was referring to the bedroom.

If there were 3 EMT's why have only 2 been questioned? Do you have a link to the stretcher pic with 3 of them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Are these the pictures we are talking about???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions