Serenitys_Dream

Murray to Cops: Michael Begged Me For Propofol
January 10, 2011, 08:26:55 PM
Murray to Cops:  Michael Begged Me For Propofol
1/10/2011 4:50 PM PST by TMZ Staff

In some of the most dramatic testimony to date, an LAPD detective testified Dr. Conrad Murray told him Michael Jackson "begged" him for Propofol shortly before he died.

LAPD Robbery Homicide Detective Orlando Martinez testified about an interview he conducted with Dr. Murray two days after MJ died.  Martinez said Murray told him the night before Jackson died he was having trouble sleeping.  Murray said he was trying to ween Jackson off of Propofol -- a drug he was giving MJ almost every night for two months.

Murray told Martinez he was giving Jackson a variety of other drugs, beginning sometime after 1AM, to no avail.  Jackson then said if he didn't get to sleep he would cancel rehearsal.

Murray said he was feeling "pressure" from MJ to give him something to help him sleep, and Jackson was begging for Propofol.  Murray claims he gave him a reduced dose, with Michael's help.  As TMZ has reported many times before, Murray said MJ liked to "push in the Propofol himself and that other doctors let him do it."

Murray went to the bathroom for 2 minutes, came back and claims he saw MJ wasn't breathing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Murray claims he gave him a reduced dose, with Michael's help. As TMZ has reported many times before, Murray said MJ liked to "push in the Propofol himself and that other doctors let him do it."

So again Michael liked to do the injecting.
Michael is the cause of his own demise.
If this is a hoax then that is true.
If it isn't than they are blaming the victim.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Jackson then said if he didn't get to sleep he would cancel rehearsal.

Murray said he was feeling "pressure" from MJ to give him something to help him sleep, and Jackson was begging for Propofol.

So how many hours was Michael going to get if he finally did go to sleep?
Why not just let him cancel the rehearsal?
Why was Murray feeling pressured?
So if I am a heroin addict and I beg you to give me some are you going to do that too?

BS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is Murrey sure it was Michael begging him for propofol??  Does not sound Michael who asked Kai to feed him healthy. Contradiction. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bec

TMZ put out an article last year with nearly the same or exactly the same headline.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

If Michael really did die from a propofol overdose, I can actually believe this story.  Murray isn't the first person to say that Michael was relentless about having his way, even if it meant begging.  With all due respect to Michael, he knows full well that he can get his way anytime he wants, even if it means manipulating someone.  I do believe he is a master at that.  And I can also even believe that he would be interested in pushing the propofol into an IV (although it seems like that would be an awkward position to have his body in).  He is a very inquisitive person.  Doesn't the lidocaine cream (or one of those creams) numb the body where the IV needle is injected anyway?  If so, Michael wouldn't be in any pain while this is going on.  I used to have to have blood drawn periodically and the nurse would always rub a cream over the vein area before injecting the needle and I couldn't feel a thing.  Granted it is usually used on children, but even some of us adults request it, lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Jackson then said if he didn't get to sleep he would cancel rehearsal.

Murray said he was feeling "pressure" from MJ to give him something to help him sleep, and Jackson was begging for Propofol.

So how many hours was Michael going to get if he finally did go to sleep?
Why not just let him cancel the rehearsal?
Why was Murray feeling pressured?
So if I am a heroin addict and I beg you to give me some are you going to do that too?

BS!

Didnt AEG p put Murray under pressure, saying it was his responsibility to make sure MJ got to rehearsals.. or something like that?

Maybe Murray felt that if MJ cancelled rehearsals, then Murray would get fired.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
If Michael really did die from a propofol overdose, I can actually believe this story.  Murray isn't the first person to say that Michael was relentless about having his way, even if it meant begging.  With all due respect to Michael, he knows full well that he can get his way anytime he wants, even if it means manipulating someone.  I do believe he is a master at that.  And I can also even believe that he would be interested in pushing the propofol into an IV (although it seems like that would be an awkward position to have his body in).  He is a very inquisitive person.  Doesn't the lidocaine cream (or one of those creams) numb the body where the IV needle is injected anyway?  If so, Michael wouldn't be in any pain while this is going on.  I used to have to have blood drawn periodically and the nurse would always rub a cream over the vein area before injecting the needle and I couldn't feel a thing.  Granted it is usually used on children, but even some of us adults request it, lol!
The Lidocaine was injected, it was found in the IV system, syringes and all the tissues samples (including the stomach) as well as being in listed as a liquid in a tube (cream maybe but the AR says lotion in a tube).

Lidocaine Lotion is on page 5.
Lidocaine Liquid is on page 7.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Murray went to the bathroom for 2 minutes, came back and claims he saw MJ wasn't breathing.

So Murray was on the phone with one of his many girlfriends while taking a pee? He was still on the phone with Sade when he came back and found Michael not breathing.  Yet someone was coughing and it wasn't Murray. No one else was in the room.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Supervision

LAPD Robbery Homicide Detective Orlando Martinez testified about an interview he conducted with Dr. Murray two days after MJ died. Martinez said Murray told him the night before Jackson died he was having trouble sleeping. Murray said he was trying to ween Jackson off of Propofol -- a drug he was giving MJ almost every night for two months.

O.k. but I  wonder, if MJ was really a propofol addict, and that was his bedtime milk to go to sleep , then who was administering this anesthesia to MJ each and every time he needed it, prior to Doc.Murry's appearance in MJ's life?

The answer to this question perhaps may indicate, that MJ was/may have been  trained to administer this drug to himself, if that is the only way he was accustomed to  battle his insomnia bouts.. :?

Or could it be, that our  MJ was in the habit of making a nightly cocktail for himself,  with lacing this drug with his fave juice?  :? (the Juice Box tale per defense?) :?

That would have been  a gross move on MJ's part for sure , to use an intravenous drug in that way?

Too many  questions ..but it seems more and more,
 it is MJ himself who is /will be standing trial here once again rather than Murry.
PITY.
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Supervision"
LAPD Robbery Homicide Detective Orlando Martinez testified about an interview he conducted with Dr. Murray two days after MJ died. Martinez said Murray told him the night before Jackson died he was having trouble sleeping. Murray said he was trying to ween Jackson off of Propofol -- a drug he was giving MJ almost every night for two months.

O.k. but I  wonder, if MJ was really a propofol addict, and that was his bedtime milk to go to sleep , then who was administering this anesthesia to MJ each and every time he needed it, prior to Doc.Murry's appearance in MJ's life?

The answer to this question perhaps may indicate, that MJ was/may have been  trained to administer this drug to himself, if that is the only way he was accustomed to  battle his insomnia bouts.. :?

Or could it be, that our  MJ was in the habit of making a nightly cocktail for himself,  with lacing this drug with his fave juice?  :? (the Juice Box tale per defense?) :?

That would have been  a gross move on MJ's part for sure , to use an intravenous drug in that way?

Too many  questions ..but it seems more and more,
 it is MJ himself who is /will be standing trial here once again rather than Murry.
PITY.
Peace
Or it could be all a hoax and one needs to look beyond just what is being written. Connect the DOTS, decipher the words, see the inconstancies, travel down the yellow brick road through the rabbit whole and see where it leads!

Has the Illusion become your reality...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
The Lidocaine was injected, it was found in the IV system, syringes and all the tissues samples (including the stomach) as well as being in listed as a liquid in a tube (cream maybe but the AR says lotion in a tube).

Lidocaine Lotion is on page 5.
Lidocaine Liquid is on page 7.

Cream, lotion, same thing in my mind if it is being rubbed into the skin.  Some of my hand lotions are called creams, but they serve the same purpose.  I just remember reading somewhere that Michael preferred to have a numbing cream/lotion applied to his skin before injections.  According to Wikipedia, lidocaine can be used topically for numbing.  Either way, I could see Michael being inquisitive about meds, including propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

Re: Murray to Cops: Michael Begged Me For Propofol
 by PeaceLoveHappiness » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:04 pm
Either way, I could see Michael being inquisitive about meds, including propofol. “

My point exactly.
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

Re: Murray to Cops: Michael Begged Me For Propofol
 by Serenitys_Dream » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:14 pm
Supervision wrote:

O.k. but I wonder, if MJ was really a propofol addict, and that was his bedtime milk to go to sleep , then who was administering this anesthesia to MJ each and every time he needed it, prior to Doc.Murry's appearance in MJ's life?

The answer to this question perhaps may indicate, that MJ was/may have been trained to administer this drug to himself, if that is the only way he was accustomed to battle his insomnia bouts..  

Or could it be, that our MJ was in the habit of making a nightly cocktail for himself, with lacing this drug with his fave juice?  (the Juice Box tale per defense?)  

That would have been a gross move on MJ's part for sure , to use an intravenous drug in that way?

Too many questions ..but it seems more and more,
PITY.
Peace
Serenity wrote:
Or it could be all a hoax and one needs to look beyond just what is being written. Connect the DOTS, decipher the words, see the inconsistencies, travel down the yellow brick road through the rabbit whole and see where it leads!

Has the Illusion become your reality...
LOL,... Don’t start on me Serenity once again. :roll:
Believe me when I tell you, that you are not the only one who so badly wishes that this is all one big hilarious hoax/joke  and we all will see our beloved MJ alive and well soon and very soon.

My view is, that there is only so much one can do to follow a theory after theory, and believe in a possible scenario before it may start to look like a lot of  wishful thinking.

Well, to each his own, and you are entitled to go down more and more rabbit holes,and connect dots of your own choosing etc etc, and see inconsistencies where there may not even exist, but really as for me, I hate to be delusional in quite that way,and  no matter how much I wish that  our MJ is alive and well,if he is indeed not here with us anymore, nothing I do,  will ever change that fact..

It is true, while I am still hoping that there is a very slight  chance of all this nightmare  being a hoax, and am trying to hang in there, I do have to watch my own sanity, and my reality too is my own.

So, with all due respect, pls worry about your own reality/illusion views in all of this,
  and despite of looking at what  is now unfolding in the court of Law,about the MJ "death",  if the reality has indeed not  become just  an illusion to you in turn..

Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Isnt Michael needle phobic? I am also needle phobic even if I could not feel a thing there is no way in this world that I will watch what they are doing with a needle near me, I always look away, if blood taken I have to be lying down on a bed and not watch.  So if Michael is indeed needle phobic I cannot for one moment think he would be injecting himself, dont make sence at all to me. JMO   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions