Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
If Michael really did die from a propofol overdose, I can actually believe this story.  Murray isn't the first person to say that Michael was relentless about having his way, even if it meant begging.  With all due respect to Michael, he knows full well that he can get his way anytime he wants, even if it means manipulating someone.  I do believe he is a master at that.  And I can also even believe that he would be interested in pushing the propofol into an IV (although it seems like that would be an awkward position to have his body in).  He is a very inquisitive person.  Doesn't the lidocaine cream (or one of those creams) numb the body where the IV needle is injected anyway?  If so, Michael wouldn't be in any pain while this is going on.  I used to have to have blood drawn periodically and the nurse would always rub a cream over the vein area before injecting the needle and I couldn't feel a thing.  Granted it is usually used on children, but even some of us adults request it, lol!

Isnt Michael needle phobic? I am also needle phobic even if I could not feel a thing there is no way in this world that I will watch what they are doing with a needle near me, I always look away, if blood taken I have to be lying down on a bed and not watch.  So if Michael is indeed needle phobic I cannot for one moment think he would be injecting himself, dont make sence at all to me. JMO   ;)

Exactly, my daughter is needle phobic. There is no way that she could ever inject herself or even just depress the plunger of a syringe. She can't even watch the needle being inserted, she has to look away during the whole thing. She has almost fainted and has to lie down when being given a shot or having blood taken for any tests.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
If Michael really did die from a propofol overdose, I can actually believe this story.  Murray isn't the first person to say that Michael was relentless about having his way, even if it meant begging.  With all due respect to Michael, he knows full well that he can get his way anytime he wants, even if it means manipulating someone.  I do believe he is a master at that.  And I can also even believe that he would be interested in pushing the propofol into an IV (although it seems like that would be an awkward position to have his body in).  He is a very inquisitive person.  Doesn't the lidocaine cream (or one of those creams) numb the body where the IV needle is injected anyway?  If so, Michael wouldn't be in any pain while this is going on.  I used to have to have blood drawn periodically and the nurse would always rub a cream over the vein area before injecting the needle and I couldn't feel a thing.  Granted it is usually used on children, but even some of us adults request it, lol!

Isnt Michael needle phobic? I am also needle phobic even if I could not feel a thing there is no way in this world that I will watch what they are doing with a needle near me, I always look away, if blood taken I have to be lying down on a bed and not watch.  So if Michael is indeed needle phobic I cannot for one moment think he would be injecting himself, dont make sence at all to me. JMO   ;)

Exactly, my daughter is needle phobic. There is no way that she could ever inject herself or even just depress the plunger of a syringe. She can't even watch the needle being inserted, she has to look away during the whole thing. She has almost fainted and has to lie down when being given a shot or having blood taken for any tests.

I agree with the needle phobic points.  I am also needle phobic when the needle is being placed in a vein (I can handle a regular shot though.  Good thing because I got routine allergy shots for 10 years.).  My main point is that I could see Michael begging for the propofol.  But putting the propofol into the IV bag, and putting the needle into his body are 2 different things.  Also, remember that the IV needle was supposedly in the back of his leg, so he wouldn't even be able to see it.  I still think it could have been an awkward position for his body to be in though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The only person who has said MJ was needle-phobic was Dr Klein...     not sure of his credibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Or it could be all a hoax and one needs to look beyond just what is being written. Connect the DOTS, decipher the words, see the inconsistencies, travel down the yellow brick road through the rabbit whole and see where it leads![/b]

Has the Illusion become your reality...
Quote from: "Supervision"
LOL,... Don’t start on me Serenity once again. :roll:
Believe me when I tell you, that you are not the only one who so badly wishes that this is all one big hilarious hoax/joke  and we all will see our beloved MJ alive and well soon and very soon.

My view is, that there is only so much one can do to follow a theory after theory, and believe in a possible scenario before it may start to look like a lot of  wishful thinking.

Well, to each his own, and you are entitled to go down more and more rabbit holes,and connect dots of your own choosing etc etc, and see inconsistencies where there may not even exist, but really as for me, I hate to be delusional in quite that way,and  no matter how much I wish that  our MJ is alive and well,if he is indeed not here with us anymore, nothing I do,  will ever change that fact..

It is true, while I am still hoping that there is a very slight  chance of all this nightmare  being a hoax, and am trying to hang in there, I do have to watch my own sanity, and my reality too is my own.

So, with all due respect, pls worry about your own reality/illusion views in all of this,
  and despite of looking at what  is now unfolding in the court of Law,about the MJ "death",  if the reality has indeed not  become just  an illusion to you in turn..

Peace.

From your posts, it seems that you believe everything that is being written in the media without digging deeper. If this is a hoax then the clues are not on the surface of the testimonies being given. My question about the illusion becoming your reality, is because if Michael has created the illusion of his death and you are just accepting the media reports as they have been written without digging deeper, without questioning the contradictions between statements and previous testimonies given etc. than you have accepted this illusion as the truth.

Please refrain from insinuating that I am delusional because that is extremely far from the truth. If I am than there are thousands of others on this and many other sites that are also delusional, including yourself. Just because you have personal issues with me, though you don't really even know me, doesn't give you the right to judge me or my mental state.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Michael Jackson: Cherilyn Lee, Diprivan® (propofol), and Myers' Cocktail
Category: Alternative medicine • Drugs of Abuse • Pharmaceuticals • Pharmacology • Toxicology
Posted on: July 1, 2009 7:00 AM, by Abel Pharmboy
Judging from the press inquiries I've had since 5 am EDT today, expect today's focus in the Michael Jackson case to be on the anesthetic drug, propofol (Diprivan®).
Last evening, California nutritionist and registered nurse Ms Cherilyn Lee gave an interview to Campbell Brown on CNN (and this AP exclusive report) describing Michael Jackson's repeated requests of her for the intravenous sedative drug for his insomnia. She wisely rejected his requests, instead providing him with a vitamin and mineral "energy" injection called Myers' cocktail.
However, four days before Jackson's death she reported a frantic phone call from a Jackson staffer to her that led her to believe he had somehow procured the drug or something like it:
While in Florida on June 21, Lee was contacted by a member of Jackson's staff.
"He called and was very frantic and said, `Michael needs to see you right away.' I said, 'What's wrong?' And I could hear Michael in the background ..., 'One side of my body is hot, it's hot, and one side of my body is cold. It's very cold,'" Lee said.
"I said, `Tell him he needs to go the hospital. I don't know what's going on, but he needs to go to the hospital ... right away."
"At that point, I knew that somebody had given him something that hit the central nervous system," she said, adding, "He was in trouble Sunday and he was crying out."
[. . .]
"I don't know what happened there. The only thing I can say is he was adamant about this drug [Diprivan]," Lee said.
In the photo of Ms Lee that accompanies the AP report and the video interview now at ABC News, she looks terrifically distraught and was obviously very concerned about Mr Jackson. My thoughts go out to her as I suspect she is second-guessing what she might have done differently to help him.
What is Diprivan (propofol) and how is it normally used safely?
 Diprivan is the trade name for propofol (PROPE-uh-fawl), a product of AstraZeneca whose healthcare professionals website on the drug is currently closed. Estimated US annual sales of Diprivan are $375-400 million USD.
Propofol has a deceptively simple chemical structure and is known chemically as 2,6-diisopropylphenol. Its formulation in the Diprivan injectable product is as an emulsion with egg phospholipids. This imparts a white appearance that is responsible for its colloquial term amongst health professionals, "milk of amnesia."

It is a widely-used intravenous anesthetic used primarily for outpatient surgical procedures owing to its very rapid onset of action, sometimes as fast as 30 sec, and rapid recovery. It is also used for inpatient procedures such as intubations, in conjunction with longer-acting anesthetics, and in painful procedures such as changing burn dressings.

Propofol has a remarkably good safety record given its widespread use. The average human intravenous dose is 2 to 2.5 mg per kg body weight while the intravenous LD50 (dose that is lethal to 50% of a population) in mice is 50 mg/kg. When used alone, or in combinations with the opioid analgesic fentanyl, it produces a "dissociative analgesia" that is very rarely fatal. Hence, its safety is one of the reasons it is used for outpatient surgery, together with its rapid onset and quick recovery. However, the prescribing information for Diprivan notes specifically that the dose should be reduced when the drug is used together with opioids (such as meperidine or fentanyl) or other sedatives such as benzodiazepines.
Note added: Later today, KevinMD (Dr Kevin Pho) further emphasized 1) there is no scientific basis for its unapproved indication in insomnia and that 2) propofol should never be found in a home. He goes on to say:
That is some serious malpractice, bordering on criminal, if any doctor had indeed injected Jackson with Diprivan simply to help him sleep.

While it is indeed a sedative, it has been reported to produce euphoria (the pleasant feelings of well-being most often associated with morphine and other opioids) in some people who have procured it for the purposes of clandestine use.

The potential risk is from "propofol-related infusion syndrome" - it can produce an elevation in body temperature that is usually not fatal (not "true" malignant hyperthermia as with the rare but fatal side effect of some inhaled anesthetics) but can trigger muscle breakdown called rhabdomyolysis, a rare but devastating side effect that can also occur with statin cholesterol-lowering drugs.
An excellent and timely review of propofol-related infusion syndrome was published in the May issue of Pharmacotherapy by Dr Stephanie Mallow-Corbett and colleagues from the University of Houston College of Pharmacy. The article is reprinted at Medscape (available with free registration). Most notable in this review is that while the syndrome is rare, it is fatal in 64% of cases when it does occur.

However, most relevant to the Jackson case is that propofol can cause cardiac tachyarrhythmias (rhythmic disturbances at high heart rate), especially in people predisposed to cardiac problems.

As I wrote last week in my blog post on Demerol ® (meperidine), Jackson's reported long-term use of this analgesic for back pain may have already primed him for cardiac problems due to the accumulation of a toxic metabolite, normeperidine. However - and please note - that while all of my pharmacology/toxicology discussion is based in science and medicine, any extrapolation to the Michael Jackson case and the cause of his death is speculation at this point. I only have access to the reports regarding his potential drug exposure that all of you do. Only time will tell what is the truth once the full autopsy and toxicology reports are released.

What is Myers' Cocktail?
Myers' Cocktail is a vitamin and mineral supplement concocted by the late Baltimore physician, Dr John Myers, that has now been popularized by alternative medicine physican, Dr Alan Gaby. According to the abstract for Gaby's 2002 article in Alternative Medicine Review (2002; 7:389-403; full text PDF available free at time of posting) on the concotion:
Building on the work of the late John Myers, MD, the author has used an intravenous vitamin-and-mineral formula for the treatment of a wide range of clinical conditions. The modified "Myers' cocktail," which consists of magnesium, calcium, B vitamins, and vitamin C, has been found to be effective against acute asthma attacks, migraines, fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome), fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm, upper respiratory tract infections, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis, cardiovascular disease, and other disorders. This paper presents a rationale for the therapeutic use of intravenous nutrients, reviews the relevant published clinical research, describes the author's clinical experiences, and discusses potential side effects and precautions.
While Myers actually recipe was never published, this is the formula that Gaby uses as published in his review:
2-5 mL of magnesium chloride hexahydrate 20% (assume w/v?)
1-3 mL of calcium gluconate 10%
1 mL of hydroxocobalamin 1,000 mcg/mL (one form of vitamin B12)
1 mL of pyridoxine hydrochloride 100 mg/mL (vitamin B6)
1 mL of dexpanthenol 250 mg/mL (vitamin B5)
1 mL of "B complex 100 (B complex)" (composition not defined in Gaby paper)
4-20 mL of Vitamin C 222 mg/mL (C)

Results of a recent trial of Myers' Cocktail (termed intravenous micronutrient therapy, or IVMT) in patients with fibromyalgia were published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine but concluded that there was no statistically significant difference in symptoms between placebo and IVMT.
Most relevant to the Jackson case is that the safety of Myers' Cocktail is not yet clear. I am particularly concerned with the calcium composition of this intravenous brew; while not likely to be toxic on its own, if dosed as listed, I do have some concern if Mr Jackson already had pre-existing cardiac problems and/or was receiving drugs such as Demerol (meperidine) or Diprivan (propofol) which each pose a risk of cardiac toxicity.
So, while press reports will be focusing today on Diprivan (propofol), let us not forget to consider the potential contributions of this "natural, alternative" therapy in the sad case of his death.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In July 2009 there were a lot of press reports about nurse Cherilyn Lee, who told the press that she rejected Michaels’ frequent demands for Propofol. As I’m reading about the Myers’ Energy Cocktail, which Michael got injected by Lee, I’d think that this cocktail might not be as harmless as it seems, especially with the use of  propofol and benzos. May be I did miss something, but after July 2009 I haven’t read any more news about this. Was Lee hired to act and give this interview with false info to spread confusion or was it a true story? I wonder if she's going to testify as well?  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Supervision

by Serenitys_Dream » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:33 am
Or it could be all a hoax and one needs to look beyond just what is being written. Connect the DOTS, decipher the words, see the inconsistencies, travel down the yellow brick road through the rabbit whole and see where it leads![/b]

Has the Illusion become your reality...

Supervision wrote:LOL,... Don’t start on me Serenity once again.  
Believe me when I tell you, that you are not the only one who so badly wishes that this is all one big hilarious hoax/joke and we all will see our beloved MJ alive and well soon and very soon.

My view is, that there is only so much one can do to follow a theory after theory, and believe in a possible scenario before it may start to look like a lot of wishful thinking.

Well, to each his own, and you are entitled to go down more and more rabbit holes,and connect dots of your own choosing etc etc, and see inconsistencies where there may not even exist, but really as for me, I hate to be delusional in quite that way,and no matter how much I wish that our MJ is alive and well,if he is indeed not here with us anymore, nothing I do, will ever change that fact..

It is true, while I am still hoping that there is a very slight chance of all this nightmare being a hoax, and am trying to hang in there, I do have to watch my own sanity, and my reality too is my own.

So, with all due respect, pls worry about your own reality/illusion views in all of this,
and despite of looking at what is now unfolding in the court of Law,about the MJ "death", if the reality has indeed not become just an illusion to you in turn..

Peace.

Serenity answered :
From your posts, it seems that you believe everything that is being written in the media without digging deeper. If this is a hoax then the clues are not on the surface of the testimonies being given. My question about the illusion becoming your reality, is because if Michael has created the illusion of his death and you are just accepting the media reports as they have been written without digging deeper, without questioning the contradictions between statements and previous testimonies given etc. than you have accepted this illusion as the truth.

But the point I was trying to stress to you  is, if you did not get it yet,  you are not anyone to point out to me at all, how I should be thinking and  digging deeper in the media reports for more clues to support this possible idea of a hoax. ;)

You got your views as I got mine. Why can't you respect that? and leave it at that?
:?

To me, honestly,  there is no clues  to be dug up  in these testimonies, what so ever, except maybe for us  to see if all of it is just one big  joke or not?
However, the prelim, it seems to me ,  is as real as they come, and does not seem to be geared to be a Reality MOVIE etc. at least,  the way I see it and understand it so far.
No games/clues etc. are being staged for us to dig and dig to see more clues to support the hoax idea,IMO. anyway .

You may see something I do not , and I will keep an open mind to hear your views. But that is all where I am with that right now.

And you should try to do the same for others as well as for me btw.regarding my conclusions and views on this one.

Besides,it is quite funny to me, that  it seems to me now,  you are once again trying to direct me to a point where you yourself wish me to go in this hoax matter.. :?

And as you well know very well, and I have asked you to stop doing that to me many a times before,that  such a manipulative moves of yours, are not accepted by me, and it is never possible, that I would let you lead me somewhere where I do not wish to go,again, speaking only  in regards to  this hoax matter.

I am telling you this once more ,cause,it is quite true, believe it or not, I do have the ability to think for myself about this hoax as is in all other matters in my life in general. ;)

So you might as well give up trying once again to do such a thing to me LOL. :lol:

In fact I had thought you had wised up to that very fact by now,  and had come to terms with it, viz.,that I have indeed my   own views and expressions and conclusions about this whole hoax matter, and what I choose to post about,  and you  had ,I had hoped ,   stopped doing that as you used to try to do to me  before LOL..  :? :?

But now, it seems to me once again, that you are indeed   trying to start all that B.S back up again with me, seeing, that you just up, and out of the blue  posted me a reply full of unsolicited suggestion and advice etc. as to what I should do or not do,  in my own thinking/analysis / approach etc..re: this possible hoax, once again.  :shock:  :?

Serenity wrote:
Please refrain from insinuating that I am delusional because that is extremely far from the truth.

Well, now, you are a good one to ask me to refrain from calling you anything including delusional, when you are the same person, who up and posted to me a reply to a post I put up here for all readers,after you yourself had explicitly  asked me to not ever talk to you again, and I am respecting your wishes. :?  :?:

Your sudden post reply directed  to me , what is more, was full of  more than just an insinuation of your own,about my lack of  ability to think for myself, about this reports and the testimonies of the witnesses in Mike’s case and the media reports etc. , which are all coming out now as we all know. .
That fact  alone, they way you up and posted all that stuff to me,  it seems to me, points to some sort of a  delusion on your part for starters,IMO., since it is very clear to me, that you think you are some one who should direct me as to what and how to think about this hoax question.

Why,I am almost convinced, for you to do such a thing,  you must really believe that I am some dense broad  that can not think for herself, and needs help from you to tell me how to dig deeper in issues that  I am presented with.  :? :lol:  

You are jumping in out of the blue to say all those unsolicited and nonsense things to me.i.e. how I should dig deeper in the testimonies and don’t believe the media at face value and other nonsensical suggestion to boot, as if I have not the ability to do that myself, and  thought about these type of approaches all on my own before making my own conclusions  about what I am hearing now in the Court of Law re: Mike and his “death.

Have you forgotten,
Serenity,  all of us here, are all about digging for clues in everything we read and hear regarding Mike and his "death" to see and support a hoax reality? ;)

That is basically what we all do here from the beginning as far as I see .
 So, what is it with you pointing these types of elementary things out to me now?  :?

So, yes,in my reply post to you,I mentioned the word delusion, and   If  you take it like as if I  said you may be delusional, I most certainly take it and understand you to say in your post to me,  that I am quite dense and stupid and gullible etc etc..  to believe everything the media says without questioning it at all, etc. which of course is not the case at all.

So too,  I in my turn, now  ask you in turn,,, to refrain from insinuating such a thing about me.
And in fact , I would appreciate it, if  you could stop altogether from suggesting to me, your own methods and ways,  as to how I  should work this hoax.

Really Serenity, even you yourself should be able to see clearly, what you were saying to me in your post ,what you are suggestion is not too cool at all, and insults my very intelligence not to mention the  fact, it is quite a turn off to boot.

Serenity wrote:
If I am (delusional), than there are thousands of others on this and many other sites that are also delusional, including yourself.

I have no idea about other people and their thoughts , but I beg to differ that I myself am delusional about this whole thing with the hoax possibilities.

I guarantee you that I  have no delusion about any of this matter with Mike..

Initially, yes, I believed as many more people did,  in  the clues left by Mike and a heaps of other things pointing to a possible hoax in Mike’s death.

But if those same  clues,that helped me believe,  at one time or other cease to make sense to me as supporting the hoax possibility, as it may be happening  now, I know for sure, that  am not going to delude myself by  keeping with my old thought patterns,stubbornly  insisting that  it is all a hoax, no matter what the new findings show us etc. ,
which, in my  own view, if I did such a thing,  would most definitely make me more than just  delusional for sure imo. :?

I believe ,  if all the theories I had accepted as possible  no longer serve me to believe in the hoax,  as I did initially,no matter how much it hurts me,  I have to face the  reality of the thing and let it go and accept what is real.
I.E. that Mike is no more here with us.

That is the very same reason , as to  why some people have left this forum even I am supposing?

When the day fully comes ,if it comes, when I am totally sure that Mike is dead and there is no hoax, believe me you will not find me here wasting my time and insisting on a hoax as being the reality, when it is not,  and being  delusional,  or worse, quite insane LOL,  by refusing to see what I personally am convinced to be as  real. :?

Serenity wrote:
 Just because you have personal issues with me, though you don't really even know me, doesn't give you the right to judge me or my mental state.

Serenity, I have told this too many times to mention, that I   absolutely hold  no personal issues with you.
NO.
None whatsoever.

Really, Serenity, Don’t flatter your self,cause ,  like you said I do not even know you. :?  :roll:
 So how could I have anything personal going on with you?  :roll:
But, since you always  speak of our disagreements, that are really only based on our different views, as being  personal issues, it could be possible you harbor some “personal” issues against me though. :roll:  :?

How such a thing could be possible, if true,  I myself have no clue. :roll:  :?

But it does seem like that to me though every time you start some commotion with me,even as it seems to me you are doing now, even when I respected your own wishes and did stop communicating with you,
and am sitting here minding my own business..

LOL..come to think of it, it could be, I guess, it may be strangely possible that  you really do miss our heated  rows then after all.. ha ha. :lol:

Sorry, I don’t quite understand you..Serenity,
nor am I trying to do so anymore.

But, pls. let us stop this issue here and now, since really all this fussing between us two,  is not even relevant at all especially now with the hearing results pending and all.

And it is better we get back to the  more important discussion that is being discussed here and elsewhere on this forum .
Hope you agree to that view. ;)
I offer for You to  PM me if you like and  have any  more things  to say to me.
as for me, ...I am done with this now.!!
Peace...
Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 01:27:21 AM by Supervision
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Serenitys_Dream

Murray to Cops:  Michael Begged Me For Propofol
1/10/2011 4:50 PM PST by TMZ Staff

In some of the most dramatic testimony to date, an LAPD detective testified Dr. Conrad Murray told him Michael Jackson "begged" him for Propofol shortly before he died.

LAPD Robbery Homicide Detective Orlando Martinez testified about an interview he conducted with Dr. Murray two days after MJ died.  Martinez said Murray told him the night before Jackson died he was having trouble sleeping.  Murray said he was trying to ween Jackson off of Propofol -- a drug he was giving MJ almost every night for two months.

Murray told Martinez he was giving Jackson a variety of other drugs, beginning sometime after 1AM, to no avail.  Jackson then said if he didn't get to sleep he would cancel rehearsal.

Murray said he was feeling "pressure" from MJ to give him something to help him sleep, and Jackson was begging for Propofol.  Murray claims he gave him a reduced dose, with Michael's help.  As TMZ has reported many times before, Murray said MJ liked to "push in the Propofol himself and that other doctors let him do it."

Murray went to the bathroom for 2 minutes, came back and claims he saw MJ wasn't breathing.

This previous article contradicts the one above.

Michael Jackson's Demerol Tonic
6/27/2009 6:59 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Michael Jackson had a habit of getting Demerol injections -- he even had a special name for them.

We're told Jackson called it "health tonic." He would have a doctor inject him because, we're told, he didn't like needles.

Our sources have told us Jackson was injected with Demerol at 11:30 AM the day he died. Shortly thereafter Jackson went into cardiac arrest.

You'll recall, Jackson also had a name for wine -- Jesus juice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hmm and "health tonic"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

Oh dear...

If he "begged for Propofol" I am sure he did not "beg" for enough to knock out two elephants.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If Murray is honest in saing that Michael was “begging” for his milk and insinating that he was reluctant to give it to him, then why in hell would he leave the room for an undisclosed amount of time and LEAVE ENOUGH OF THE DRUG TO KILL AN ELEPHANT right there for him to get it… if he were indeed so concerned :roll:  Sounds too convenient to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "Supervision"
LAPD Robbery Homicide Detective Orlando Martinez testified about an interview he conducted with Dr. Murray two days after MJ died. Martinez said Murray told him the night before Jackson died he was having trouble sleeping. Murray said he was trying to ween Jackson off of Propofol -- a drug he was giving MJ almost every night for two months.

O.k. but I  wonder, if MJ was really a propofol addict, and that was his bedtime milk to go to sleep , then who was administering this anesthesia to MJ each and every time he needed it, prior to Doc.Murry's appearance in MJ's life?

The answer to this question perhaps may indicate, that MJ was/may have been  trained to administer this drug to himself, if that is the only way he was accustomed to  battle his insomnia bouts.. :?

Or could it be, that our  MJ was in the habit of making a nightly cocktail for himself,  with lacing this drug with his fave juice?  :? (the Juice Box tale per defense?) :?

That would have been  a gross move on MJ's part for sure , to use an intravenous drug in that way?

Too many  questions ..but it seems more and more,
 it is MJ himself who is /will be standing trial here once again rather than Murry.
PITY.
Peace

Hello Supervision!!!

Talking about ilussion,becoming  reality lol  :lol: I'm sure that Michael likes MILK very much  :lol: ,very ,very much and he drinks alot before he goes to sleep.I'm doing the same but mixt with HONEY .So anyway he must like milk ,and I'm not talking about propofol here  :lol: ,since he had leasing the cows from Neverland,for CASH  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  .Lucky Michael,lol always fresh Milk for him every day :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

Mj is leasing the cows for cash!
[youtube:284oa1dy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0qfBB0Rnjg&playnext=1&list=PL4DBC5035023F83A2[/youtube:284oa1dy]

OMG This adventure is awesome and I think that at the end If I will not die from sters,for sure I will die becasue of to much LAUGHING  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!!!

I love you Michael, :lol:  :lol: 8-)  !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "applehead250609"
[youtube:3e0fluag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0qfBB0Rnjg&playnext=1&list=PL4DBC5035023F83A2[/youtube:3e0fluag]

OMG This adventure is awesome and I think that at the end If I will not die from sters,for sure I will die becasue of to much LAUGHING  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!!!

:lol: This really made me laugh!
Thank you for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "applehead250609"
[youtube:1ne5705g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0qfBB0Rnjg&playnext=1&list=PL4DBC5035023F83A2[/youtube:1ne5705g]

:lol: This really made me laugh!
Thank you for posting.

You're welcome, :D .This is very funny yes,so everytime,Mj needed some cash he would do that.Can you imagine that,lol???? :lol:  :lol:
But please be carefull starting 1:40, do you see something odd,or it's just me?????
:?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

About 1:45 into this video there is a very distinct change of people. Michael's voice changes. The first one in the more black shirt does not seem to be Michael to me and then BAM you have the change over to the Michael we all know. There is a break up in the video for a split second and we seem to see 2 overlapping totally different interviews and Michaels. That first one keeps acting like he's being careful not to let something slip out of his mouth, be it false teeth or a partial...a removable implant...something is wrong here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "nefari"
About 1:45 into this video there is a very distinct change of people. Michael's voice changes. The first one in the more black shirt does not seem to be Michael to me and then BAM you have the change over to the Michael we all know. There is a break up in the video for a split second and we seem to see 2 overlapping totally different interviews and Michaels. That first one keeps acting like he's being careful not to let something slip out of his mouth, be it false teeth or a partial...a removable implant...something is wrong here.

The first part of the tape is filmed between 2:04 & 2:06 pm on September 23, 2005. At about  1:45 into the video it has been spliced and  and a crossfade animation has been used, there may have been a small section of video edited out. There is a timer on the left hand of the screen which is not there for a few seconds after this point. It isn't 2 different people imo, Michael is just being careful how he answers the questions being posed to him. The tape is then split again at about 1:47, as if the camera was turned off or something and then turned back on between 3:19 & 3:20 pm  September 23, 2005 and the timer is started again.

This is all Michael and not two totally different interviews. Michael wouldn't be trusting an impersonator to answer questions in a deposition. I am wondering how these depositions are appearing on youtube in the first place. Are these videos accessed through the freedom of information act or are they being leaked?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions