Yesterday's Castle Episode -"Poof! You're Dead"
January 11, 2011, 08:50:20 AM
Did anyone catch yesterday's episode of Castle.

It was about a magician's death.

But the important thing was the plot. A millionaire who loves audiences and does everything publicly, hoaxes his death and then comes to his own funeral as they say he would want to see what the public thought about him or said.

When they arrested the millionaire he said they could not hold him for faking his death because it was not a crime. The death was hoaxed with the help of a magician who helped him disappear.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Yes, I saw this episode and I sure did think about the possible similarities!!  (Notice they also threw in a "twin theory"!!)  Yes, the guy who hoaxed his death said they could not hold him for faking his death - it was not a crime -

I thought it was interesting also how "Castle" kept saying "If this was a movie..." and his partner would say "but this isn't a movie..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes I saw it.  Love that show.

That line caught my attention too.  Though I'm sure it's not connected in any way, isn't it amazing how we find similarities everywhere.

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "youngatheart"
Yes I saw it.  Love that show.

That line caught my attention too.  Though I'm sure it's not connected in any way, isn't it amazing how we find similarities everywhere.

Love and Blessings

You might never know if Michael directed the castle episode. Remember this  trial will come to an end soon, and Michael will give us clues where ever he feels like it. I saw it and it makes me think of criss Angel and Michael. Faking death can be a crime if you cash your insurance for money purposes. What I have heard up to now the insurance was not cashed. Also remember that Michael is a genius he will not do something stupid, he must have studied this plan over and over and since he  reads alot, he must have read some legal books.  Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal