Csi: unsolved!
January 10, 2011, 08:50:12 PM
Hi guys!

I was playing "csi:unsolved" on my dsi and I noticed some wierd things that just stick out to me.

1.the title "csi:unsolved" the unsolved part reminded me of the lyrics from michael's song 'cry' wich has more hoax clues. Here's the part that stuck out in the song "stories buried and untold someone is hiding the truth when will this mystery unfold?" do you see why the title reminded me of this lyric?

2. In the begining they show the characters in a room that reminds me of michael's room and the game takes place in las Vegas (is las vegas in California lol sorry I get mixed up with las Vegas and las Angelos)

3. My first case wich was called 'better to burn out' was described like this "the death of a pop star exposes a story of fear addiction and obsession. Sounds an awful Lot like mj's 'death' and if it means anything the girl who Is shown while my mission is discribed is named "Sara sidle" mabey there's a clue in her name spelled backwards or something idk.

That's all! Sorry when I started to play it when it shows the purple crowd it froze cuz my card is like messed up or something so if any of you have played that mission and if there's any more clues please tell us! Happy Hoaxing :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

nefari

Re: Csi: unsolved!
January 10, 2011, 08:52:33 PM
Maybe we need to look closer at the song "Cry"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 10, 2011, 08:59:32 PM
Are these cases based on the actual cases from the show?  I recall a case from the show about the death of a Pop star and addiction, etc.  Also, Sara Sidle is one of the main characters in CSI so seeing her name in the game doesn't surprise me at all.  I'm sure all of the characters are seen in the video game.  I honestly don't see a connection to the hoax in this at all.  It just sounds like the game follows the show to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 11:30:08 PM
Idk if they ae based on the show I never watch the show :) sorry I'm probably having one of those days where I find clues in everything

Nighty nite! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal