Sarahli

Re: TIAI 1/11
January 11, 2011, 07:06:00 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Murray did not call 911 ...  it had to be exactly at 12:21.

When Martinez asked Murray why he did not call 911, Murray said he was 'caring for his patient, and he did not want to neglect him.' 22 minutes ago via web
Isn't Murray just telling that he is well in on it, that he cares for Michael as we do and that he will not neglect him meaning that he will do what he has to do in order to help him? LOL I must be reading too much into it... now Murray also said that he loves Katherine...

If we read btw the lines, it is true that he cares for Michael and doesn't want to neglect him. We all know this as we know Murray is innocent. But if we join the circus, the thing he said is too funny because he neglected him in every way.  :)

Yes of course  :D  taken at face value seems to be a very odd statement!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 11, 2011, 08:57:00 AM
I'm 5'10" 130lbs and when playing around, my 8 year old can easily slide me off the bed by grabbing one arm.  If he wasn't breathing, highly intoxicated with propofol, I don't think MJ would feel it if he was pulled off the bed. Even afterwards if he was sore, his life was still saved so I don't think he would mind too much.  Murray just goofed up in his role.
I've also read that Murray was his doctor for only 11 days and then some say he was his doctor for more than two months. Can someone clear that up for me?
One more thing I don't understand is, since when would it be allowed for a person accused of involuntary manslaughter of the highly most recognizable person on the planet be able to make a youtube video and have it published?  That has always urked me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

airieslady

January 11, 2011, 09:19:56 AM
Yes, and don't forget that Youtube... Murray said he feared for his life, yet he is all over the place walking around in public.  I wouldn't be doing that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

paula-c

January 11, 2011, 09:50:52 AM
It every day this more contradictory, :roll:  there are two things that have nothing to do with this redirections, but there are to be added to the list of contradictions, are two Tweets that i was called the attention;

On cross, Martinez concedes that his interview with Dr. Murray was actually “pretty long”. Possibly over two hours and 47 minutes

The interview between Martinez and Murray lasted approximately half an hour. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 11, 2011, 12:13:29 PM
:shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Are you serious? So Michael's dying, and CM doesn't call 911 because he doesn't want to neglect him. I don't care what you want to do, if someone's dying you call 911 immediately! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 11, 2011, 12:20:51 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I almost believe  Murray

:shock:   why?  :shock:  :roll:

maybe he was in shock when he saw what happened......idk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 11, 2011, 12:22:03 PM
When Martinez asked Murray why he did not call 911, Murray said he was 'caring for his patient, and he did not want to neglect him.' 22 minutes ago via web

This makes so much sense.
All these 911 calls on TMZ point to 9/11 - that's why they don't cease to be cited.
All those strange deaths in Hollywood with reported, taped, leaked, published 911 calls - there happened so many strange deaths on 9/11, right?

When Martinez asked Murray why he did not call 9/11, Murray said he was 'caring for his patient, and he did not want to neglect him.'

Caring for a patient does include not neglecting the person because 9/11 would not attribute any good when called.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 11, 2011, 12:47:32 PM
OK I think it is strange when someone doesn't call 911 right away when a person around is not breathing.
To call 911 is the first impulse in such a situation unless.......unless you have something to hide
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 11, 2011, 12:58:01 PM
Again when reading so much about performing CPR I think about something else,
like Covert Conditioning: Covert Positive Reinforcement

Or

CPR, in suicide prevention, the three risk signs for suicide:
Current plan, Prior Attempts, and Resources

Also to add, that another form of covert  conditioning procedure exists, and one is called Covert Modelling ----> CM -----> Conrad Murray??

To understand what I am talking about

Covert conditioning is an approach to mental health treatment that uses the principles of behavior modification, which emerged from the applied behavior analysis literature to assist people in making improvements in their behavior or inner experience. The method relies on the person's capacity to use imagery for purposes such as mental rehearsal.

Could Michael Jackson be now a days just Michael?
Someone gets my point? or Am I too to far?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Grace

January 11, 2011, 01:19:43 PM
CPR - Code of Professional Responsibility

CPR - RPC - Rules of Professional Conduct
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

MissG

January 11, 2011, 01:23:05 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
CPR - Code of Professional Responsibility

CPR - RPC - Rules of Professional Conduct

More towards a bad defense then? bad lawyers? a bad deal at the end? the Concert deals?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Grace

January 11, 2011, 02:05:48 PM
I think CPR is about everybody's responsibility to apply moral and ethics to their life, to do right, to speak right, to live right and to love right.

When one is not asleep and one has the right attitude towards life and all individuals around,
one will sense to not hurt other people, to not lie, not pre-judge, not mistreat or apply any other example of bad conduct towards life - as far as one may influence this and can overcome individual weaknesses.

I think as much as a one-handed "CPR" will not save a life, a one-handed attitude towards life leaving a backdoor open will not lead to a fruitful life.

It's about distinguishing, decision making into the right direction and standing by that.

A non-sleeping mind will acknowledge when injustice is being executed,
a settled mind will know that there's an action required,
(mouth-to-mouth resuscitation is also "spreading the word")
a brave mind will stand up and fight against injustice.

We thought Doc Murray did not help the ill patient, did not do the CPR right "as should be" and let Michael die out of negligence and we were outraged.
We do not help ill mom earth, do not do the CPR right "as should be" and let our most precious source of everything die out of negligence. Are we outraged?

That's my thoughts on CPR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

January 11, 2011, 02:17:11 PM
Quote from: "Grace"

This makes so much sense.

When Martinez asked Murray why he did not call 9/11, Murray said he was 'caring for his patient, and he did not want to neglect him.'

Caring for a patient does include not neglecting the person because 9/11 would not attribute any good when called.

I am with you on this one Grace.  I think there is a lot of symbolism in all we are seeing and hearing and Murray's reply makes perfect sense in the context of 9/11.  9/11 was a day when innocent lives were taken away, when lives were "played with", "ignored", "neglected" and it was the opposite of a "caring" day.  

9/9/11 is also Oprah last show (Many previous discussions on this - think possible 9/11) and her new network is OWN--->NWO (HARPO---> OPRAH)

It somewhat all feels related and I am sure that there is a lot more than the few connections discussed here.

With L.O.V.E

PS:
This also reminds me that 9/11/2001 is also the day the little 9 years old girl that died in the Gabrielle Gifford's shooting was born... My prayers go the victims and their families.  (credit to mjintrigue2012 for drawing my attention to the little girl birth date)

Thank you TS for this re-direct...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Sarahli

January 11, 2011, 03:30:24 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 11, 2011, 07:22:37 PM
Thanks for the re-direct, TS.

I agree that this is definitely a multi-layered message.  As some of you have said, to call 911 is a responsibility when someone is in distress or dying.  Unless he is not... So, if MJ was not really dying, there was no need to call 911 (hint- he is alive).  Also, Murray was "caring and not neglecting his client" ( hint- Murray is in on the hoax).  
Then of course, we do have the connection between 911 and 9/11 and all the implications.  Maybe we are being reminded that as caring citizens it is our responsibility to not neglect our nation by turning a blind eye to the background actions (involvment of NWO).

Nice catch on OWN and NWO...  The Oprah factor still has me baffled...friend or foe...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal