Re: Jermaine slips up on Aussie radio show
September 21, 2010, 01:33:58 PM
Quote from: "michaelzonly1"
Quote from: "Venus7"
I'm sorry...but now I'm getting mad at Jermaine! Because it is too obvious that its publicity stunt and he is playing with our heads. Do you really think if MJ is alive they would talk like mistakenly  or mysteriously like MJ alive. I'm starting to think that Jermaine doing this on purpose, to keep their show going on. Because if we are convinced that MJ is dead then we will loose interest in the rest of Jackson brothers. I'm sick to my stomach. I feel so used and manipulated!!!!  

this seems so true. i bet they ARE doing all this on purpose to make us THINK he is still alive but isn't but is.....idk im confuzzled

You could very well be right. Welcome to our world, by the way :) Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 30, 2010, 03:49:37 PM
I don't know.... I really do think it was a slip up.... He seemed kinda tense and nervous like he was trying to watch what he said. By doing that he ended up using the wrong word. Because he stuttered the way he did and by how he fidgeted...I really do think he screwed up. It seems like it was a script he was trying to remember.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[[background=][/background]/color]

September 30, 2010, 03:58:13 PM
Quote from: "sweet1"
Quote from: "sweet1"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Jermaine's latest quest re-visited is to have Michael's body moved to Neverland.

Seriously, what body? It's not MJ's body. He must be joking. MJ isn't even at FL. It's an empty coffin or perhaps the fake guy is in there. I am fed up with Jermaine going on and on about moving MJ to Neverland. MJ wanted nothing to do with that place after the police raid several years back. Jermaine has evil intentions as far as I am concerned. Let's not forget his jealously of how MJ's career went into the Universe. MJ was the most well known Jackson on the planet and probably on other planets too.  MJ fed him with a long handled spoon. Remember! The brother's reality show? He treated his wife as though she was servant. Seriously, though what real woman would want to marry him after the way he treated his former wives? Personally, I don't care for him and yes! I am starting to think he's playing with our minds. Keep the Faith!

Oh Yeah! Let's not forget the BET Awards when he came out on stage and made that little sprull about MJ and then said, "here he is". How many of us on here thought was the real BAM? Exactly, he's playing with us. Why couldn't he have said, Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Chris Brown paying tribute to my brother Michael Jackson vs here he is. What a jerk!
OMG!!!! I know!!!   Yeah what was up with that BET thing really?   I'm wondering though.... Could all his weird behavior be apart of this whole thing? IDK..... Either he has gone coo coo or he's a huge part of this bam... What do you all think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[[background=][/background]/color]

Sarahli

October 25, 2010, 09:15:55 AM
I had the same slip-up as Jermaine just a few days ago but the other way around. I explain. One of my colleague had a small accident recently and she was brought to the Hospital and when she came back at work there was a lot of talk about that. A few days later I had to go in Madrid by plane and I was talking with my mother and telling her that I should not forget to ask my brother if he could bring me to the "Hospital" ooopps "Airport"! Yes exactly that way and it immediately made me think of Jermaine' slip-up and it suddenly appeared to me to be more than just a slip-up but a REVELATION!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 17, 2010, 11:19:39 AM
"Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer, Not a trace of doubt in my mind." - Monkees
Okay so it's HIS face which makes me believe in a major slip-up but result's the same.

Maybe he was thinking so hard about not to say anything suspicious - such as the airport - but his mouth turned out to be faster than his mind.

However, I love the connection between this slip-up and the closing of LAX on 25th.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention again, you all (:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
                    ?
-We can change the world-

December 27, 2010, 09:00:38 AM
Major slip up. But I think he was too deliberate in the way he said it, its difficult to fake a slip up. I'm kinda torn but i'm wavering more to the fact that this is part of the plan. MJ wants all this controversy and I think he told the Jacksons to slip some things in. I don't really know... Its a tricky one... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 02:12:47 PM
It wasn't a slip up it was on purpose i think it was premeditated that he would "Slip up" so michael's fans would know the truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2011, 09:19:13 PM
Just a question, what happened to the 'body' after it was supposedly at ULCA? Someone mentioned the coroner's helicopter so that's the only connection to an airport/flying I can think of.  Where did the helicopter take the body? They said an autopsy was carried out, maybe the body needed to be flown to the airport, and transported elsewhere for an autopsy, and that's why JJ mentioned airport? Would they do that?

Or maybe JJ was intending to leave Australia soon after the interview and had his trip home in mind?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

MissG

February 22, 2011, 05:01:47 AM
What if MJ never entered Ucla on the first place? what if he was really taken to another medical facility?

Everyone was outside Ucla waiting for the news. The perfect strategy is to make people think MJ is in Ucla but really he is somewhere else. As if he "vanished" in front of everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 22, 2011, 05:18:12 AM
Yeah but what did they tell the public about where he went after supposedly being at ULCA? Coz if they told the public it was an airport maybe that's why he said airport...

But - was he supposedly in the helicopter *before* or *after* getting to the hospital? Just the fact there was meant to be a helicopter involved, may suggest the reason he said airport... do helicopters even take off or land at airports anyway?!  :?

I thought about Jermaine's announcement of MJ's 'death.' He said "the legendary king of pop."  

Now, if you're that devastated over your brother's death, why the heck would you say something as theatrical/dramatic as "legendary king of pop"?! Isn't that just slightly inappropriate? King of Pop was just a label his fans call him, so why would his own brother come out and call him that, while announcing his death? You'd be too heartbroken to even think of adding KING OF POP.

I know others have said it means Michael, King of Pop died, but not Michael the person.  I can agree with that. But the above is just what I thought of the other day. My point is the words King of Pop seem highly inappropriate to include in the announcement of your brother's death.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions