Labelled Jermaine and Katherine Jackson ^

Labelled Jackie and Katherine Jackson ^

Jermaine^

and then back to being Jackie again ^

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

According to these Jermaine was at court on Day 5 10.1.11

Now,reports of him being 'stuck' in Africa started on/around January 8/9th as seen below

Jermaine Jackson will not be able to get out of Africa any time soon because his passport has expired and current legal woes means he may not be able to get a new one.

According to TMZ, the 56-year-old went into arrears almost from the start and now owes Alejandra Oaziaza, $91,921

The higher class media taking lead from TMZ? Dear me....it's june 25th all over again

Posted 9.1.11

According to a report on TMZ.com, Jermaine is currently in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

Which would mean he was in stranded in Africa the day before he was in court and these pictures were taken of him.
Day 5 of prelim was Monday January 10th
Reports of him just getting back to the US and driving around LA this week are BS

This was put up on the 10th an-the actual DAY of day 5 prelim.He was in Africa but in LA at the same time....absolutley amazing!!

This was posted 14/1/11 and puts him down as only just getting back to the US.
So,he was in Africa,flew home in a day,went to court,went back to Africa,got stuck again and only just got home..?

I think the questions should be,when was Jermaine Jackson in Africa,was he ever in Africa to start with and if not...what's with the reports and drama over his passport and being detained if he never left LA-what's the cover story in aid of?

oh and this one
Q:If he never left LA-which he couldn't do without a valid passport as we've discussed then where did this story of Africa come from?
A:
According to TMZ.com

Personally,I don't think he ever went,there is no way he could leave LAX with a passport about to expire.
I said a few posts back I believe it's a cover story to divert attention away from something else going on and I think all that above kind of proves it...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Quote from: "Sinderella"
Conrad Murray is a lot of things but he is not Jermaine Jackson.

They were seated opposite one another in the hearing which allowed Murray to keep his license and also gave the date for the prelim in January.
Joe,Katherine,LaToya,Jermaine,and Jackie where all present and Murray was on the other side.

100% seperate people.

Just wondering, were fans allowed in the other hearings that can verify that? I also wonder why some of those pictures are labeled wrong. Those are all of Jackie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No, there was no lottery or public allowed in that hearing.It was family,Murray and the medical board only.
There are more than enough pictures from global sources to put him there in 2010.
It is the 2011 prelim/Africa drama that makes no sense.He was clearly there on January 10th,those

and I have no idea why they are labelled wrong,they come from a number of different websites some have him as Jackie and some as Jermaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May be they just wanted to point out that Burkina Faso needs aid. Last week I donated money for a Burkina Faso project regarding children and women.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

nefari

At least we know some of the time Jermaine and Conny are not the same but what about all of the time. We've seen skinny Murray, Murray with man boobs, Dark skinned Murray, Lighter Murray, Splotchy skinned Murray, ......UM it's like a restaurant captioned "How do you Want your Murray today"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

I believe someone started a thread about that on the old forum.I wasn't there so don't know what it was called but I know it was about Murray having doubles and a few pictures where put up showing a suspicious looking dude behind him.

Might have been forst....you'd have to check with her =]

I honestly can't say Murray and Jermaine are the same person,there is proof they are seperate people,but I do not rule out Murray having a double....hell everyone else has one...Michael has at least 4 because clearly,he is greedy haha..nah..but really look into the old threads and you might find it xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

is Jermaine still stuck in Africa?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

So he finally came back, safe and sound. I hope next time he will be smarter and check things out before he leaves. I wonder how his wife reacted to this situation? If I were her I would laugh my head off, and call him a ding dong.  :lol: Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

In all honesty,if you read my post on the previous page about TMZ starting the whole story/rumour and the facyoke would not have been able to leave LA without a valid passport and so on I don't believe Jermaine even went to Africa.There is no proof he left LA.

Until I see some sort of photo evidence which I won't then I'm not having it.
He never even tweeted about it nor did any other Jackson.
Would he really go 'away' at the time of Michael's prelim?
He knew when it was starting and that his family would need him....well if it were all real that is ;]
Pretty sure TMZ would have done a story in 2010 about how Jermaine was going to be missing Murrays trial and the family kicking off at him over it and how it was important he attend for Michael and his family...but nope,nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Sinderella"
In all honesty,if you read my post on the previous page about TMZ starting the whole story/rumour and the facyoke would not have been able to leave LA without a valid passport and so on I don't believe Jermaine even went to Africa.There is no proof he left LA.

Until I see some sort of photo evidence which I won't then I'm not having it.
He never even tweeted about it nor did any other Jackson.
Would he really go 'away' at the time of Michael's prelim?
He knew when it was starting and that his family would need him....well if it were all real that is ;]
Pretty sure TMZ would have done a story in 2010 about how Jermaine was going to be missing Murrays trial and the family kicking off at him over it and how it was important he attend for Michael and his family...but nope,nothing.

I would like to know if Jermaine was seen in court with the family? Ihaven't seen him. So where was he all this time?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

In all honesty,if you read my post on the previous page about TMZ starting the whole story/rumour and the facyoke

That is supposed to say AND THE FACT HE
What you get for typing on your phone.....ahahahaha

He was reportedly there on Day 5 by the media but I am pretty sure it was Jackie again.
The articles I found about him being stuck there and pictures and then the reports from him coming back to the US and being seen in court,do not add up one bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions