Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine stranded in Africa after US authorities refuse to renew his passport

MICHAEL Jackson’s brother Jermaine is stranded in Africa after US authorities refused to renew his passport.

The singer, who was in The Jackson 5 with younger brother Michael, was visiting Burkina Faso when his passport expired.

But the government says he cannot return to the US until he pays child support of nearly £60,000.

The 56-year-old has not given any maintenance to Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, the mother of his two children, since 2008.

Jackson claims Oaziaza already earns more than him, while she also lives on the family estate in Encino, California.

The musician is appealing for a document from the US embassy to allow him to get home.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is completely off topic, but does anyone know whatever happened with Halima's pregnancy?  She didn't appear pregnant in the last (most recent) photo I saw of her, and it seems to me that she would be showing by now.  Or did she already have the babies?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG..  this isnt looking good for Jermaine and explains why he hasnt been tweeting and hasnt been at the courts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

More than likely, Michael will be paying for this too, as the money will probably come from his mother whom is supported by Michaels blood,sweat and tears.  :evil:  Do any of them even have jobs besides Michael, janet and Marlon?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hope"
More than likely, Michael will be paying for this too, as the money will probably come from his mother whom is supported by Michaels blood,sweat and tears.  :evil:  Do any of them even have jobs besides Michael, janet and Marlon?

You are right... unfortunately, Jermaine will be bailed out with Michaels money yet again!!   Although Katherine is also saying she is skint now, so i wonder.....

If they know whats good for him, they should leave Jermaine to sort his own problems out.  I know i shouldnt laugh, but this has made me chuckle.   He obviously thinks he is above it all, does our Jermaine.
Interesting that this woman also has two kids with Randy, but i never hear any trouble with Randy and maintenance issues!!!!

I wonder what Halima is making of all of this????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

You are right... unfortunately, Jermaine will be bailed out with Michaels money yet again!!   Although Katherine is also saying she is skint now, so i wonder.....

If they know whats good for him, they should leave Jermaine to sort his own problems out.  I know i shouldnt laugh, but this has made me chuckle.   He obviously thinks he is above it all, does our Jermaine.
Interesting that this woman also has two kids with Randy, but i never hear any trouble with Randy and maintenance issues!!!!

Maybe randy is still at her service and pays her in other ways. OOPS, did I say that  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

No matter what, one way or the other, it will be Michaels money that bails him out in the end. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Jermaine is such an idiot.  Why did he go abroad if his passport was about to expire??

Talk about basics...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Jermaine is such an idiot.  Why did he go abroad if his passport was about to expire??

Talk about basics...
Maybe he wasnt with us long before he made it to the airport.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Maybe randy is still at her service and pays her in other ways. OOPS, did I say that  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

There were reports that Jermaine was in court on Monday does anyone know if that is true of did  the press confuse the Jackson brothers again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

mdc

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
There were reports that Jermaine was in court on Monday does anyone know if that is true of did  the press confuse the Jackson brothers again?

I thought they just confused them again. I think it was Jackie and not Jermaine. It's awfully convenient that Jermaine is stranded out of the country while the hearing is going on. I guess he can come home now while we wait for the trial.

So how tall is Jermaine? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine stranded in Africa after US authorities refuse to renew his passport

MICHAEL Jackson’s brother Jermaine is stranded in Africa after US authorities refused to renew his passport.

The singer, who was in The Jackson 5 with younger brother Michael, was visiting Burkina Faso when his passport expired.

But the government says he cannot return to the US until he pays child support of nearly £60,000.

The 56-year-old has not given any maintenance to Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, the mother of his two children, since 2008.

Jackson claims Oaziaza already earns more than him, while she also lives on the family estate in Encino, California.

The musician is appealing for a document from the US embassy to allow him to get home.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That makes no sense to me.  They are treating him like a felon, but felons are usually extradited.  How do they expect to get money from him, if they keep him out of the country?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

nefari

What is interesting to me is that Jermaine is out of the country just as Murray makes his appearance for the prelim. hearing. Hmmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Quote from: "nefari"
What is interesting to me is that Jermaine is out of the country just as Murray makes his appearance for the prelim. hearing. Hmmmmmmm
hmmmmm indeed, Nefari... Weren't we 'informed' that Jermaine was responsible for Conrad and Michael meeting?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal