Re: Defense: Michael Jackson Drank Propofol
January 11, 2011, 04:54:07 AM
i appreciate serenity's dream's work, but i don't know about the parallels to the OJ case. i know the brown's personally, and this is hard to swallow. whether OJ, his son, or someone else was responsible for nicole and ron's murder, i just don't see the parallels to michael's own "death trial." sorry.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

all4loveandbelieve

January 11, 2011, 08:16:59 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
This has been interesting, adding the OJ case into the mix. In that documentary SD posted, the bloody bodies are very graphic, making Murray's manslaughter case clean by comparison. It's probably nothing but I noticed all the Jason's. Jason Simpson, Jason Pfieffer, and Jason Malachi. It's ironic that the name Jason means "healer" in Greek. These 3 have brought negative situations. I do think that even though Jason probably committed the murders, OJ also had strong motivation to kill them, and also had a history of violence towards her and Jason. OJ may be innocent but there is something scary about this man. I find it strange that BACK would come to OJ's defense. That the same LAPD did such a botched job of examining the evidence, makes me wonder if there were not higher up reasons for this trial of the century, that relate to the MJ case.

I think OJ is paying for his murders He is in jail now. Not for the murders but for theft. Meaning when you did something wrong sooner or later Karma comes back and bite you even harder. He is paying for his wife's murder, He did it I know he did. Money talks remember that. You can get all the high lawyers that can you get off scott free. Look at that man who was in jail for 30 yrs.(I do not remember where it happened and the name of the person) After 30 yrs they found out he was innocent. They say innocent until proven guilty, yeah right you are guilty until proven innocent,than you go to jail without doing any crime. What system is this? They have already crucified you before hearing what happened. it is so easy to judge it is incredible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 11, 2011, 10:05:35 AM
Back in the 90's I saw an interview with a stewardess who worked on the plane Michael used - if I remeber well he used that plane with the same staff several times.
The interviewer asked the stewardess what kind of food Michael liked.
The stewardess said Michael loved freshly pressed orange juice.
(That was before the Jesus juice thing, so she didn't say it for defending Michael. So we can believe she simply said it because this was the truth.)
I wonder that when Michael drank fresh orange juice on a plane, why would he drink some less healthy juice from a box or bottle, whatever.
He had a chef to make him fresh juice.
We have always heard that Michael preferred healthy food (and drink I guess  ;) )

So I think that this juice bottle/box thing is BS. Probably they were just put in the room for making the hoax complex - who knows what Michael's plan is about the whole court procedure we have been listening to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 12:11:23 PM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Back in the 90's I saw an interview with a stewardess who worked on the plane Michael used - if I remeber well he used that plane with the same staff several times.
(That was before the Jesus juice thing, so she didn't say it for defending Michael. So we can believe she simply said it because this was the truth.)
I wonder that when Michael drank fresh orange juice on a plane, why would he drink some less healthy juice from a box or bottle, whatever.
We have always heard that Michael preferred healthy food (and drink I guess  ;) )

So I think that this juice bottle/box thing is BS. Probably they were just put in the room for making the hoax complex - who knows what Michael's plan is about the whole court procedure we have been listening to.

Well i drink fresh orange juice..   and i also drink it from bottles and cartons.

When i go to bed, i often have a carton or can of drink next to my bed, in case i get up and am thirsty. Its just easier and faster to have a drink in the night that way, and because you can seal the bottle back up it stays fresh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 11, 2011, 01:39:52 PM
There has never been one shadow of doubt to me that OJ is completely innocent and was framed by the likes of Mark Fuhrman and others working in cahoots. I followed this trial to the point I sat and took notes in a notebook daily and compared everything, questioned everything. Mark is a racist pig who has been known to spew racist slurs all over the place, even in court if I remember correctly. I will always believe he planted certain damning items in that case. OJ was a pained and hobbling old ex football player said to overtake 2 people with one knife, one of which was an agile fit young man. If it was a gun I could understand it but a knife and you have 2 people fighting for their lives against one guy and this guy's kids are sleeping right upstairs. BS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 11, 2011, 05:42:53 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Well i drink fresh orange juice..   and i also drink it from bottles and cartons.

When i go to bed, i often have a carton or can of drink next to my bed, in case i get up and am thirsty. Its just easier and faster to have a drink in the night that way, and because you can seal the bottle back up it stays fresh.

In connection with foods/drinks I can do it, I almost always choose the healthy ones. I only drink fruit juices made by a company about twice a year. I can easily drink or eat fresh orange/apple etc, so why to choose the less healthy ones? And Michael even has a chef to make the juice for him. (For the night I put only water next to my bed, as this way I don't have to get up and wash my teeth.)
It's not that I eat absolutely heathily, but I try my best. As many of us.

I just point out how many times we heard that Michael eats in a very healthy way. He even wanted to be a vegetarian, but he said it wasn't good for his health, so he eats chicken (and fish, I guess) but not red meat.
Since his "death" we heard that the kids drank coke, and eat chocolate bars with him, but I just cannot really believe it. Coke is something I really wouldn't drink. Michael the healthy eater drinking coke and giving it to his children... No. I mean once or twice it's okay and each of us have our weaknesses, but I have the feeling that Prince only said this story on Oprah because they want to show Michael as a general person - maybe they think healthy eating made him a little weird too.
Just my opinion...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 06:49:31 PM

In connection with foods/drinks I can do it, I almost always choose the healthy ones. I only drink fruit juices made by a company about twice a year. I can easily drink or eat fresh orange/apple etc, so why to choose the less healthy ones? And Michael even has a chef to make the juice for him. (For the night I put only water next to my bed, as this way I don't have to get up and wash my teeth.)

I just point out how many times we heard that Michael eats in a very healthy way. He even wanted to be a vegetarian, but he said it wasn't good for his health, so he eats chicken (and fish, I guess) but not red meat.
Since his "death" we heard that the kids drank coke, and eat chocolate bars with him, but I just cannot really believe it. Coke is something I really wouldn't drink. Michael the healthy eater drinking coke and giving it to his children... No. I mean once or twice it's okay and each of us have our weaknesses, but I have the feeling that Prince only said this story on Oprah because they want to show Michael as a general person - maybe they think healthy eating made him a little weird too.
Just my opinion...

After hearing the comments the kids made about eating candy and drinking sodas first thing in the morning, as well as other times of the day, I am surprised none of Michael's haters have slammed him for not promoting healthy eating habits for his kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 08:53:14 PM
THE MAN IS TOO SMART TO DRINK PROPOFOL DAT IT HOAX IS STILL HAPPENING GET YOUR POPCORN LET THE TRIAL BEGIN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 10:32:41 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

Just my opinion...

After hearing the comments the kids made about eating candy and drinking sodas first thing in the morning, as well as other times of the day, I am surprised none of Michael's haters have slammed him for not promoting healthy eating habits for his kids.

PLH....I believe Michael's kids simply wanted the world to know that he was a WONDERFUL father...that was the purpose of the Oprah interview....to let the 3 people on earth who loved him the most and he loved the most testify to his normalcy (which of course he was)....the continuation of the campaign to show the world The Man You Never Knew begun by TII....but not only that, I think that most of what they said was sprinkled with clues for the beLIEvers...to give us a nugget...."Coca Cola"...."Snickers"...."Skittles"..."Luxor"...."Fireworks"...."French Toast"....Prince wanting to be a Director/Producer....Paris wanting to be an actress....Oprah was so busy falling all over poor little Jermajesty that she probably had no clue that this was CHOCKFUL of Hoax Nuggets!....oh Dear Michael! Your GENIUS is showing again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

January 11, 2011, 10:43:51 PM

Juice out of a box, carton, bottle, whatever...makes no sense to me either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions