Dr. Conrad Murray's Medical License SUSPENDED

• 38 Replies

Serenitys_Dream

• Show only replies by Serenitys_Dream

• on: January 11, 2011, 07:26:26 PM
5 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Dr. Conrad Murray's medical license has just been suspended.

Judge Michael Pastor just ordered the suspension, as a condition to Dr. Murray's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.
http://http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/11/dr-conrad-murray-medical-license-suspended-michael-jackson-manslaughter-trial-medical-board/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Serenitys_Dream

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray's Medical License SUSPENDED

• on: January 11, 2011, 07:27:21 PM
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 07:28:18 PM by Serenitys_Dream »

Offline mjssoulmate

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjssoulmate

• on: January 11, 2011, 07:27:35 PM
It's about time!
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Offline _Anna_

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by _Anna_

• on: January 11, 2011, 07:31:19 PM
TMZ added this in the article:

The Medical Board of California has asked the court twice before to yank Murray's license, to no avail.  But minutes after ordering Murray to stand trial, Judge Pastor granted the request.

Dr. Murray has 24 hours to notify the medical boards in Texas and Nevada of Judge Pastor's decision.

It's a devastating blow to Murray, because he needs to practice to make enough money to pay his legal team.  Murray's team believes the move is designed to take away his right to defend himself in the manslaughter trial.

Serenitys_Dream

• on: January 11, 2011, 07:37:58 PM
Dangerous_Inc
La Toya hugged Taaj & Sam? Some1 needs to inform her!

Samantha G. and Taaj Malik  :cry:

Offline willddoMJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by willddoMJ

• on: January 11, 2011, 08:12:53 PM
thumbs up there, so guessing it all good.  :lol:
Subscribe to me on YouTube

a comeback is far more greater when the odds are impossible

Offline heisinme09

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by heisinme09

• on: January 11, 2011, 08:16:28 PM
Quote from: "willddoMJ"
thumbs up there, so guessing it all good.  :lol:

It looks more like, "I'm outta here!" to me!
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

• on: January 11, 2011, 08:18:45 PM
Dr. Conrad Murray's Medical License SUSPENDED=George C. Nichopoulos, Dr. Elvis

Offline StrangerInCalifornia

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by StrangerInCalifornia

• on: January 11, 2011, 08:30:35 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
TMZ added this in the article:

The Medical Board of California has asked the court twice before to yank Murray's license, to no avail.  But minutes after ordering Murray to stand trial, Judge Pastor granted the request.

Dr. Murray has 24 hours to notify the medical boards in Texas and Nevada of Judge Pastor's decision.

It's a devastating blow to Murray, because he needs to practice to make enough money to pay his legal team.  Murray's team believes the move is designed to take away his right to defend himself in the manslaughter trial.
Oh no!! Without his license how is he gonna make money to take vacations and buy new bowties and ballons for strangers??  :roll:

Offline scorpionchik

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by scorpionchik

• on: January 11, 2011, 08:34:42 PM
Don't worry about Murrey, he is generously compensated either by Michael for cohoaxing or AEG for performing assassination, though he failed. Will see.
EndlesslovetoMJ

Offline Andrea

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Andrea

• on: January 11, 2011, 09:01:38 PM
What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?  

Murray has always been labeled as the "bad guy" and also the "fall guy".  Suspending his license is pretty much condemning him as guilty in a lot of people's eyes.  And that's not right.

His money is not coming from his practice anyway, he has a "secret benefactor" according to what TMZ said back in June and I think I have a pretty good idea who that is.  ;)

I'm still not even fully convinced that Murray is actually a doctor or that his name is even Conrad Murray...

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove

• on: January 11, 2011, 09:04:34 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Dr. Conrad Murray's Medical License SUSPENDED=George C. Nichopoulos, Dr. Elvis

So true Paula :) One more common issue btw MJ and Elvis' "deaths". :)

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

• on: January 11, 2011, 09:07:22 PM
Andrea wrote:

Murray has always been labeled as the "bad guy" and also the "fall guy". Suspending his license is pretty much condemning him as guilty in a lot of people's eyes. And that's not right.

His money is not coming from his practice anyway, he has a "secret benefactor" according to what TMZ said back in June and I think I have a pretty good idea who that is.  

I'm still not even fully convinced that Murray is actually a doctor or that his name is even Conrad Murray...

True, with this news and public opinion condemn Murray :roll:

Offline mdc

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mdc

• on: January 11, 2011, 09:12:05 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

Murray has always been labeled as the "bad guy" and also the "fall guy".  Suspending his license is pretty much condemning him as guilty in a lot of people's eyes.  And that's not right.

His money is not coming from his practice anyway, he has a "secret benefactor" according to what TMZ said back in June and I think I have a pretty good idea who that is.  ;)

He has admitted giving MJ propofol outside a hospital setting and I would think that's reason enough to suspend his liscense. IMO

Offline Andrea

• Hoaxer

• on: January 11, 2011, 09:18:01 PM
Quote from: "mdc"

He has admitted giving MJ propofol outside a hospital setting and I would think that's reason enough to suspend his liscense. IMO

True but if that's their reason, why wasn't it suspended the first two times they were talking about suspending it?  Why on the day that he gets the news he's going to trial?  To me, that says the medical board is pretty much saying Murray's a manslaughterer before even going to trial.

Offline mdc

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mdc

• on: January 11, 2011, 09:24:46 PM

True but if that's their reason, why wasn't it suspended the first two times they were talking about suspending it?  Why on the day that he gets the news he's going to trial?  To me, that says the medical board is pretty much saying Murray's a manslaughterer before even going to trial.

I guess when the judge found enough evidence to justify going to trial it also justified suspending Murray's liscense. Not really sure.

Offline Andrea

• Hoaxer

• on: January 11, 2011, 09:31:11 PM

I guess when the judge found enough evidence to justify going to trial it also justified suspending Murray's liscense. Not really sure.

I honestly think this is about showing Murray being treated unfairly, like Michael was treated unfairly.  It's what Murray signed up for when he agreed to his role in the hoax.  Michael was labeled and condemned by a lot of people and the same thing is happening to Murray and I'm wondering if the general public is picking up on this irony.  Probably not, they probably think he's guilty and feel justified for feeling that way when they also hear his medical license is now suspended.

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

• on: January 11, 2011, 09:33:08 PM

Thank you, Andrea. These are my thoughts exactly. Blessings
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

• on: January 11, 2011, 09:36:59 PM

I honestly think this is about showing Murray being treated unfairly, like Michael was treated unfairly.  It's what Murray signed up for when he agreed to his role in the hoax.  Michael was labeled and condemned by a lot of people and the same thing is happening to Murray and I'm wondering if the general public is picking up on this irony.  Probably not, they probably think he's guilty and feel justified for feeling that way when they also hear his medical license is now suspended.

MJ giving Michael propofol outside of the hospital setting was not considered against the law. He's also not been proven guilty of manslaughter so there really is no basis for his license to be suspended. This is something that will be permanently on his record if he were a true physician, which I doubt.

I, too, believe there are parallels to Michael but I still have to wonder why we are happy that his license was suspended. IDK - I must be missing something.
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline Andrea

• Hoaxer

• on: January 11, 2011, 09:49:17 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
MJ giving Michael propofol outside of the hospital setting was not considered against the law. He's also not been proven guilty of manslaughter so there really is no basis for his license to be suspended. This is something that will be permanently on his record if he were a true physician, which I doubt.

I, too, believe there are parallels to Michael but I still have to wonder why we are happy that his license was suspended. IDK - I must be missing something.

There's bound to be mixed reactions to Murray losing his medical license.  I honestly wasn't expecting that to happen today but I see it as a good sign that this is all very much a hoax.  To me, there's no other explanation.  :)

Offline all4loveandbelieve

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve

• on: January 11, 2011, 10:43:04 PM
What they are trying to do is the same thing like Michael's trial. They condemned him before the verdict. Murray is being condemned before his verdict. I don't understand why they didn't suspend his license june 2009?  If this man does not know how to do CPR what has he done to help patients with heart problem in the time being ?I have no clue.

He is not a true physician far from it, a true physician would know how to do CPR even people who are not physicians knows how to do CPR if they learned it. In a way his license should have been suspended long time ago, I do feel bad for him, like some of you have posted, he needs money to pay for the legal fees. BUT A  big BUT since he is not a cardiologist, nor a doctor and he is  paid by Michael, and since this is all a hoax he wouldn't need to pay anyone. Michael has everything under control. Love and blessings.

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline cin_pyt

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by cin_pyt

• on: January 12, 2011, 01:10:32 AM
DO NOT BE SURPRISED SINCE NOW THAT CM WON'T BE ABLE TO WORK IN HIS PROFESSION WE GET A BUNCH OF CONNIE SUPPORTERS DOING FUNDRAISING FOR CMs DEFENSE SINCE NOW HE CAN'T DEFEND HIMSELF CUS  HE CAN'T WORK IN HIS CAREER. JUST HOW THEY DID TO MICHAEL THEY MESSED HIS REPUTATION SO WHO WOULD BUY ANY MUSIC FROM SOMEONE WHO HAD A BAD REPUTATION? SAME THING THEY HAVE MESSED WITH CONNIE'S WAY OF EARNING A LIVING JUST HOW THEY MESSED WITH MICHAEL'S WAY OF LIVING IT WAS ON PURPOSE TO KEEP HIM FROM DEFENDING HIMSELF. THEY WANTED TO PUT MICHAEL IN JAIL SAME HERE HOW WILL MURRAY DEFEND HIMSELF IF HE CAN'T PAY A LAWYER? IT'S BLOCKING HIM, BUT LET'S NOT FORGET THE SECRET BENEFACTOR  ;)  :lol: LET'S JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH I KNOW THIS DISCOURAGED US A BIT BUT U KNOW IT HAD TO HAPPEN AND LET'S LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE.

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.

• on: January 12, 2011, 04:41:39 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
5 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Dr. Conrad Murray's medical license has just been suspended.

Judge Michael Pastor just ordered the suspension, as a condition to Dr. Murray's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.
http://http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/11/dr-conrad-murray-medical-license-suspended-michael-jackson-manslaughter-trial-medical-board/

Look at Murray he is doing thumbs up but towards him. Strange.

Michael Jackson

Offline DREAMSandTRUTH

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DREAMSandTRUTH

• on: January 12, 2011, 12:12:00 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
What they are trying to do is the same thing like Michael's trial. They condemned him before the verdict. Murray is being condemned before his verdict. I don't understand why they didn't suspend his license june 2009?  If this man does not know how to do CPR what has he done to help patients with heart problem in the time being ?I have no clue.

He is not a true physician far from it, a true physician would know how to do CPR even people who are not physicians knows how to do CPR if they learned it. In a way his license should have been suspended long time ago, I do feel bad for him, like some of you have posted, he needs money to pay for the legal fees. BUT A  big BUT since he is not a cardiologist, nor a doctor and he is  paid by Michael, and since this is all a hoax he wouldn't need to pay anyone. Michael has everything under control. Love and blessings.
I think TMZ confused us a little with this CPR thing. First they just wrote Murray asked "who can do CPR?" But later they added that while the security guard did the CPR, Murray gave mouth to mouth. So probably the story is that CM wanted someone to do CPR only because he wanted to give mouth to mouth. So it doesn't mean that he cannot do CPR, just cannot do both at the same time.

• Hoaxer
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.

• on: January 12, 2011, 12:26:16 PM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

I think TMZ confused us a little with this CPR thing. First they just wrote Murray asked "who can do CPR?" But later they added that while the security guard did the CPR, Murray gave mouth to mouth. So probably the story is that CM wanted someone to do CPR only because he wanted to give mouth to mouth. So it doesn't mean that he cannot do CPR, just cannot do both at the same time.

dear, in CPR  a doctor can do both.( anyone who knows how to perform CPR) You pump the heart with your two hands you count and than you block the nostrils and blow in the patient mouth. You do not need 2 people to do CPR. The only time you need 2 people is when the patient is in the hospital into cardiac arrest the doctor does cpr and the other shocks the patients heart. I heard it in the news also that they said Michael's doctor did not know how to perform CPR. He does not know how to do it, he was doing CPR on a bed. Come on. It suppose to be on a hard surface. Just that is a big booboo.

Michael Jackson