mdc

Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "mdc"
What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?  

Murray has always been labeled as the "bad guy" and also the "fall guy".  Suspending his license is pretty much condemning him as guilty in a lot of people's eyes.  And that's not right.

His money is not coming from his practice anyway, he has a "secret benefactor" according to what TMZ said back in June and I think I have a pretty good idea who that is.  ;)

I'm still not even fully convinced that Murray is actually a doctor or that his name is even Conrad Murray...

He has admitted giving MJ propofol outside a hospital setting and I would think that's reason enough to suspend his liscense. IMO

True but if that's their reason, why wasn't it suspended the first two times they were talking about suspending it?  Why on the day that he gets the news he's going to trial?  To me, that says the medical board is pretty much saying Murray's a manslaughterer before even going to trial.

I guess when the judge found enough evidence to justify going to trial it also justified suspending Murray's liscense. Not really sure.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Murray has always been labeled as the "bad guy" and also the "fall guy".  Suspending his license is pretty much condemning him as guilty in a lot of people's eyes.  And that's not right.

His money is not coming from his practice anyway, he has a "secret benefactor" according to what TMZ said back in June and I think I have a pretty good idea who that is.  ;)

I'm still not even fully convinced that Murray is actually a doctor or that his name is even Conrad Murray...

He has admitted giving MJ propofol outside a hospital setting and I would think that's reason enough to suspend his liscense. IMO

True but if that's their reason, why wasn't it suspended the first two times they were talking about suspending it?  Why on the day that he gets the news he's going to trial?  To me, that says the medical board is pretty much saying Murray's a manslaughterer before even going to trial.

I guess when the judge found enough evidence to justify going to trial it also justified suspending Murray's liscense. Not really sure.

I honestly think this is about showing Murray being treated unfairly, like Michael was treated unfairly.  It's what Murray signed up for when he agreed to his role in the hoax.  Michael was labeled and condemned by a lot of people and the same thing is happening to Murray and I'm wondering if the general public is picking up on this irony.  Probably not, they probably think he's guilty and feel justified for feeling that way when they also hear his medical license is now suspended.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you, Andrea. These are my thoughts exactly. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I honestly think this is about showing Murray being treated unfairly, like Michael was treated unfairly.  It's what Murray signed up for when he agreed to his role in the hoax.  Michael was labeled and condemned by a lot of people and the same thing is happening to Murray and I'm wondering if the general public is picking up on this irony.  Probably not, they probably think he's guilty and feel justified for feeling that way when they also hear his medical license is now suspended.

MJ giving Michael propofol outside of the hospital setting was not considered against the law. He's also not been proven guilty of manslaughter so there really is no basis for his license to be suspended. This is something that will be permanently on his record if he were a true physician, which I doubt.

I, too, believe there are parallels to Michael but I still have to wonder why we are happy that his license was suspended. IDK - I must be missing something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
MJ giving Michael propofol outside of the hospital setting was not considered against the law. He's also not been proven guilty of manslaughter so there really is no basis for his license to be suspended. This is something that will be permanently on his record if he were a true physician, which I doubt.

I, too, believe there are parallels to Michael but I still have to wonder why we are happy that his license was suspended. IDK - I must be missing something.

There's bound to be mixed reactions to Murray losing his medical license.  I honestly wasn't expecting that to happen today but I see it as a good sign that this is all very much a hoax.  To me, there's no other explanation.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

What they are trying to do is the same thing like Michael's trial. They condemned him before the verdict. Murray is being condemned before his verdict. I don't understand why they didn't suspend his license june 2009?  If this man does not know how to do CPR what has he done to help patients with heart problem in the time being ?I have no clue.

He is not a true physician far from it, a true physician would know how to do CPR even people who are not physicians knows how to do CPR if they learned it. In a way his license should have been suspended long time ago, I do feel bad for him, like some of you have posted, he needs money to pay for the legal fees. BUT A  big BUT since he is not a cardiologist, nor a doctor and he is  paid by Michael, and since this is all a hoax he wouldn't need to pay anyone. Michael has everything under control. Love and blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

DO NOT BE SURPRISED SINCE NOW THAT CM WON'T BE ABLE TO WORK IN HIS PROFESSION WE GET A BUNCH OF CONNIE SUPPORTERS DOING FUNDRAISING FOR CMs DEFENSE SINCE NOW HE CAN'T DEFEND HIMSELF CUS  HE CAN'T WORK IN HIS CAREER. JUST HOW THEY DID TO MICHAEL THEY MESSED HIS REPUTATION SO WHO WOULD BUY ANY MUSIC FROM SOMEONE WHO HAD A BAD REPUTATION? SAME THING THEY HAVE MESSED WITH CONNIE'S WAY OF EARNING A LIVING JUST HOW THEY MESSED WITH MICHAEL'S WAY OF LIVING IT WAS ON PURPOSE TO KEEP HIM FROM DEFENDING HIMSELF. THEY WANTED TO PUT MICHAEL IN JAIL SAME HERE HOW WILL MURRAY DEFEND HIMSELF IF HE CAN'T PAY A LAWYER? IT'S BLOCKING HIM, BUT LET'S NOT FORGET THE SECRET BENEFACTOR  ;)  :lol: LET'S JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH I KNOW THIS DISCOURAGED US A BIT BUT U KNOW IT HAD TO HAPPEN AND LET'S LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Dr. Conrad Murray's Medical License SUSPENDED
5 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Dr. Conrad Murray's medical license has just been suspended.

Judge Michael Pastor just ordered the suspension, as a condition to Dr. Murray's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Look at Murray he is doing thumbs up but towards him. Strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
What they are trying to do is the same thing like Michael's trial. They condemned him before the verdict. Murray is being condemned before his verdict. I don't understand why they didn't suspend his license june 2009?  If this man does not know how to do CPR what has he done to help patients with heart problem in the time being ?I have no clue.

He is not a true physician far from it, a true physician would know how to do CPR even people who are not physicians knows how to do CPR if they learned it. In a way his license should have been suspended long time ago, I do feel bad for him, like some of you have posted, he needs money to pay for the legal fees. BUT A  big BUT since he is not a cardiologist, nor a doctor and he is  paid by Michael, and since this is all a hoax he wouldn't need to pay anyone. Michael has everything under control. Love and blessings.
I think TMZ confused us a little with this CPR thing. First they just wrote Murray asked "who can do CPR?" But later they added that while the security guard did the CPR, Murray gave mouth to mouth. So probably the story is that CM wanted someone to do CPR only because he wanted to give mouth to mouth. So it doesn't mean that he cannot do CPR, just cannot do both at the same time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"

I think TMZ confused us a little with this CPR thing. First they just wrote Murray asked "who can do CPR?" But later they added that while the security guard did the CPR, Murray gave mouth to mouth. So probably the story is that CM wanted someone to do CPR only because he wanted to give mouth to mouth. So it doesn't mean that he cannot do CPR, just cannot do both at the same time.

dear, in CPR  a doctor can do both.( anyone who knows how to perform CPR) You pump the heart with your two hands you count and than you block the nostrils and blow in the patient mouth. You do not need 2 people to do CPR. The only time you need 2 people is when the patient is in the hospital into cardiac arrest the doctor does cpr and the other shocks the patients heart. I heard it in the news also that they said Michael's doctor did not know how to perform CPR. He does not know how to do it, he was doing CPR on a bed. Come on. It suppose to be on a hard surface. Just that is a big booboo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Does anyone know if it is common practice to suspend someone's medical license in CA while they are awaiting trial for killing a patient?  If so, then it's only natural that CA suspend Murray's license.

Also, does anyone remember if it was suspended in TX and/or NV?  I recall reading something about the license and one or both of those states, but I can't remember what the outcome was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What they are trying to do is the same thing like Michael's trial. They condemned him before the verdict. Murray is being condemned before his verdict.

If this is the goal, then the most propitious time for Bam would be during the trial.
A man sitting in the dock, about to be convicted of murder .... then, arises  the "murdered" to disprove this whole dirty story. This is a great movie!

Just do not convince myself that the prosecutor, judge, etc.. are actors  ... So I can not understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

bec

Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
What they are trying to do is the same thing like Michael's trial. They condemned him before the verdict. Murray is being condemned before his verdict.

If this is the goal, then the most propitious time for Bam would be during the trial.
A man sitting in the dock, about to be convicted of murder .... then, arises  the "murdered" to disprove this whole dirty story. This is a great movie!

Just do not convince myself that the prosecutor, judge, etc.. are actors  ... So I can not understand.

Because it's a documentary, so no, they are not actors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"

Because it's a documentary, so no, they are not actors.

I wouldn't say that. Even Documentaries have a scripted element that calls for a bit of acting and direction. If this court had been fabricated and brought up to be real when it is clearly not, I'm sure michael would have them "be surprised" if he were going to bam in the court scene. I'm not quite sure of the likelihood of that occurring, however. I still believe he might bam just before Oprah's last show commences  and discuss his ideology revolving his hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Not to mention it would cause an extremely hypocritical movement in regards to Michael Jackson's non-believing fans who are in process of condemning Murray for the sake of justice. If fans who truly believe that Michael has passed, to assert that Murray is already guilty of the charges hes being accused for, it would prove to be such a contradictory act that you'd have to wonder if the fans are simply behind Jackson because he is the superstar sensation that we have grown to love over the years. I think this would separate Michael's true fans from his "fair weather" fans, who simply cling to michael's injustices because he is labeled as a king of pop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions