I had a dream that I met Michael at a movie theater. He was wearing a silk, lavender robe with Mickey Mouse all over it. I looked up the connection with him and Mickey and found out there was a Disney film called "Simply Mad About The Mouse". LL Cool J used snippets of Billie Jean in a cover. At the beginning there is a sketch of Mickey (the creating of) and he is in a wizard costume. He then uses his magic (that turns into musical notes) to take a sheet of written music to unlock a secret vault. So I decided to find out what Michael was REALLY saying in his music. This is from Off the Wall all the way through Invincible. I took the song, broke down the lyrics and eliminated the "fluff". I found the lyrics that captivated the true meaning of the song. I must stress that I did not add anything to it at all. I did not mix up verses at all. This is all in complete order of each song and each album. Michael always said he liked to tell stories....it can be difficult not to start singing when you recognize the song, but if you read it like a story..it's amazing. I imagined him sitting by himself alone writing this. I cried. I can tell why he wanted to make this a movie!!!!!  Here's the plot. Enjoy.

You love to pretend that you’re no good. When you’re always up to no good. So your tongue became a razor, talking, screamin, lyin, still they hate you. You’re a vegetable. Billie Jean is always talking, telling lies and rubbin shoulders. Lift your head up high and scream out to the world I know I am someone and let the truth unfurl. No one can hurt you now because you know what’s true. Yes, I believe in me, so you believe in you. Warm you in my arms and melt your fears away. Show you all the magic that a perfect love can make.  As long as we believe in love. I won’t give you reason to change your mind. You’re everything this world could be. The reason that I live. There’s no more I can say. One day you’ll discover I don’t build your hopes to be let down cause I really feel it’s time.

Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart. You try to scream, but terror takes the sound before you make it. You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes.  You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination.  There’s no escaping the jaws of the alien this time. This is the end of your life. They will possess you unless you change that number on the dial. I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try. They told him don’t you ever come around here.  Don’t wanna see your face, you better disappear.  The fire’s in their eyes and their words are really clear. You better run, you better do what you can. They’re out to get you, better leave while you can. You wanna stay alive, better do what you can. You have to show them that you’re really not scared. You’re playin with your life, this ain’t no truth or dare. They’ll kick you, then they beat you, then they’ll tell you it’s fair.  People always told me be careful what you do. Don’t go around breaking young girl’s hearts. And mother always told me be careful who you love. Be careful what you do cause the lie becomes the truth. For forty days and forty nights the law was on her side. But who can stand when she’s in demand her schemes and plans. So take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice.

Looking out across the night time, get me out, four walls can’t hold me tonight.  If this town is just an apple then let me take a bite. If they say why, why? Tell em that it’s human nature. Reaching out to touch a stranger electric eyes are everywhere.  Don’t you know now is the perfect time we can make it right. Just put your trust in my heart. A treasure time won’t steal away. Let me fill you with my dreams. Reach out to a fantasy. Just show your face. I’m telling you on how I feel. Gonna hurt your mind. Don’t shoot to kill come on lay it on me alright. I’m giving you on count of three to show your stuff or let it be. I’m telling you just watch your mouth. I know your game, what you’re about. Well they say the sky’s the limit and to me that’s really true. But my friend you have seen nothing Just wait til I get through. And the whole world has to answer right now.  The word is out you’re doin wrong. Gonna lock you up before too long, you’re lyin eyes Gonna take you right so listen up.  Don’t make a fight. Your talk is cheap, you’re not a man, you’re throwin stones to hide your hands. And my friends you have seen nothin. We can change the world tomorrow. This could be a better place. You know I’m smooth, I’m bad. You know it. Ain’t nobody’s business but mine and my baby. Give it to me, give me some time. I’m headed for the border it’s on my mind. And nothing really matters and nothing gonna stop me, ain’t no stop and go. You’re the very same one who said the future’s in your hands. The life you save could be your own. You’re preachin bout my life like you’re the law. Gonna live each day and hour like for me there’s no tomorrow. You came and changed my world just like in the movies. Before you make a big mistake, remember that looks can fool you. There’s something I would sure appreciate if you can keep a secret. You better take advice never trust first impressions. You better know where you stand.

Listen up, we’ve got a problem here. I can see the signs. Don’t you wanna know? We’re takin over, we have the truth. This is the mission to see it through.  Don’t point your finger this is our planet. You’re one of us. We’re sendin out a major love and this is our message to you.  A rather nation, fulfill the truth, the final message we bring to you. The planets are linin up, we’re bringin brighter days, they’re all in line waitin for you. Can’t you see? You’re just another part of me. I’m gonna make a change for once in my life.  It’s gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference, gonna make it right.  I’m starting with the man in the mirror. I’m asking him to change his ways. And no message could have been any clearer. If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change. A lot of people misunderstand me. That’s because they don’t know me at all. I long to get by. This time is forever. Love is the answer. At night when the stars shine I pray in you I’ll find a love so true.
The curtain comes down for those who have prestige who promise fortune and fame, a life that’s so carefree. So they came into the outway, it was a Sunday, what a black day.  Mouth to mouth resus-citation, sounding heartbeats, intimidations. Then you ran into the bedroom, you were struck down, it was your doom. Will you tell us that you’re ok? I don’t know! There’s a sign in the window. Left bloodstains on the carpet.

I have to find my peace cause no one seems to let me be. False prophets cry of doom, what are the possibilities the world keeps changing rearranging minds and thoughts. Predictions fly of doom do we know right from wrong?  I just want you to recognize me in the temple. You can’t hurt me I found peace within myself. Michael Jackson, smooth criminal, that’s the man. Bum rushed the door, 3 and 4’s in a bundle execute the plan. They say I’m different, they don’t understand. But there’s a bigger problem that’s much more in demand. You got strange diseases ah but there’s no cure. You got many doctors that aren’t so sure. So tell me why you wanna trip on me? We’ve got so much corruption, police brutality. What are you doing to try to stop this? There’s something I have to say to you if you promise you’ll understand. It’s worth the giving, it’s worth the try, dare me. It’s just a feeling. You have to soothe it, you can’t neglect it, you can’t abuse it, it’s just desire. You can not waste it. One thing in life you must understand the truth of lust woman to man. So open the door and you will see there are no secrets. Make your move. Set me free. Come to the place shock to see and you know damn well, you know what I mean. Hot in the face 1 and 3 like a pleasure trip. Like you’ve never seen. Do you remember how it all began? It just seemed like heaven so why did it end? Do you remember those special times. They’ll just go on and on in the back of my mind. Those sweet memories will always be dear to me. Who knows the situation. Mysteries do remain and now I wonder why I breakdown when I cry. Is it something I said or is it just a lie. I tried to mastermind it by saying let it be but everytime I did it, the hurt came back to me.  Think about the generations and to say we want to make it a better world for our children and our children’s children. There’s a place in your heart and I know that it is love and this place could be much brighter than tomorrow. If you want to know why there’s a love that cannot lie. Love is strong it only cares for joygul giving. If we try we shall see in this bliss we can not feel fear or dread and the dream we once conceived in will reveal a joyful face and the world we once believed in will shine again in grace. Then why do we keep strangling life, wound this earth, crucify its soul though it’s plain to see this world is heavenly be God’s glow. They print my message in the Saturday Sun. I had to tell them I ain’t second to none. And I told about equality and it’s true. Either you’re wrong or you’re right. I am tired of this devil, I am tired of this stuff, I am tired of this business so when the going gets rough I ain’t scared of no brother, I ain’t scared of no sheets. I ain’t scared of nobody girl when the going gets mean. And it doesn’t seem to matter and it doesn’t seem right cause the will has brought no future still I cry alone at night. Don’t you judge of my composure cause I’m lyin to myself I am the damned, I am the dead, I am the agony inside the dying head. This is injustice woe unto thee I pray this punishment would have mercy on me. I need to find the truth but see what will I do? Who is it? Is it a friend of mine? Is it my brother? Somebody hurt my soul now. I can’t take it cause I’m lonely.  It seems you get your kicks from hurting me. Don’t try to understand me because your words just aren’t enough.  You and your friends were laughing at me in town. But it’s okay you won’t be laughing girl when I’m not around I’ll be okay. Gotta find the peace of mind, no. But they told me a man should be faithful, and walk when not able, and fight till the end but I’m only human.  Everyone’s taking control of me. Seems the world’s got a role for me I’m so confused.  Will you show to me, you’ll be there for me and care enough to bare me.  In our darkest hour, in my deepest despair will you still care?  Will you be there?  In my trials and my tribulations, through our doubts and frustrations, in my violence and my turbulence through my fear and my confessions. In my anguish and my pain, through my joy and sorrow. In the promise of another tomorrow I’ll never let you part for you’re always in my heart. Through the heart of your surrender to your alibis and you can say the words like you understand. But the power’s believing. Don’t let nobody take you down brother Just keep your eyes on the prize and your feet flat on the ground. I know that keeping the faith means never givin up on love. But the power that love has to make it right makes it right. Look at yourself and what you’re doin right now. Stand back a minute just to check yourself out. Because it’s just a matter of time but till that day I said you’ve got to keep the faith.

Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight, here one day, gone one night. Like a sunset dying with the rising of the moon. Gone too soon. I never knew but I was walking the line. Come go with me, I said have no time I was at the point of no return.  Deep in the darkness of passion’s insanity I felt taken by lust’s strange inhumanity. Tired of injustice, tired of the schemes. The lies are disgusting so what does it mean. Kicking me down, I got get up as jacked as it sounds this whole system sucks. With such confusions don’t it make you wanna scream. Your bash abusing, victimize with the scheme. Tired of you telin the story your way it’s causin confusion you think it’s okay. Skin head, dead head, everybody gone bad. Situation, aggravation, everybody allegation. In the suite, on the news. All I wanna say is they don’t really care about us. Beat me, hate me you can never break me. Will me, thrill me, you can never kill me. Jew me, sue me, everybody do me. Kick me, kike me, don’t you black or white me. I am the victim of police brutality. I’m tired of being a victim of hate. You’re rapin me of my pride oh for God’s sake. I look to heaven to fulfill its prophesy, set me free.  Am I invisible because you ignore me? Your proclamation promised me free liberty.  I’m tired of being the victim of shame. They’re throwin me in a class with a bad name. I can’t believe this is the land in which I came. You know I really do hate to say it, the government don’t wanna see, but if Martin Luther were livin he wouldn’t let this be.
I was wandering in the rain. Mask of life, feelin insane swift and sudden fall from grace. Sunny days seem far away Kremlin’s shadow belittling me, Stalins tomb won’t let me be. On and On and On it came. Here abandoned in my fame. Armageddon of the brain. How does it feel when you’re alone and you’re cold inside. Like a stranger in Moscow. Lord have mercy. This time around I’ll never get bit though you really wanna fix me. This time around you’re making me sick through you really wanna get me. Somebody’s out to get me. He really thought he really had control of me. They thought they really could control me. You know you can’t control me. Listen I’ve got problems of my own. Flashin cameras, taps on my phone even in my home I ain’t safe as I should be. Things always missin. Maybe it could be my friends. This time around I changed my flow.  
What have we done to the world. Look what we’ve done. What about all the peace that you pledge your only son. Hey what about yesterday. The heavens are falling down. I can’t even breathe. What about the crying man. What about Abraham. What about death again. Do we give a damn. They wanna get my ass dead or alive. You know he really tried to take me down by surprise. I bet he missioned with the CIA. He don’t do half what he say. Money…lie for it, spy for it, kill for it, die for it. So you call it trust but I say it’s just in the devil’s game of greed and lust. They don’t care. They’d do me for money. The thrill for the money. If you give me a hand then I will shake it. Where do your loyalties lie? Is that your alibi? I don’t think so. You don’t care. He roller coaster, he’s got early warning. He’s got muddy water he one mojo filter. He say one and one and one is three. Got to be good looking cause he’s so hard to see. Come together right now over me.  

Everyday I sit and ask myself how did love slip away. Something whispers in my ear and says that you are not alone for I am here with you. Though you’re far away I am here to stay. People say I’m not okay cause I love such elementary things. It’s been my fate to compensate, for the childhood I’ve never known. Before you judge me, try hard to love me. I’m searching for that wonder in my youth like fantastical stories to share. The dreams I dare, watch me fly. Speculate to break the one you hate. Circulate the lie you confiscate, assassinate and mutilate. The hounding media in hysteria. Who’s the next for you to resurrect. It’s slander. You say it’s not a sword but with your pen you torture men. You’d crucify the Lord and you don’t have to read it, and you don’t have to eat it, to buy is to feed it. So why do we keep foolin ourselves. Just becaue you read it in a magazine or see it on a tv screen don’t make it factual. Frame him if you could, shoot to kill. To blame him if you will if he dies, sympathize. Such false witnesses damn self righteousness.

To escape the world I’ve got to enjoy that simple dance and it seemed that everything was on my side. Blood on my side. Look who took you under with seven inches in. Blood is on the dance floor. Blood is on the knife and I just can’t take it. He got flat, kick in the back. A heart attack. I need your body. Kicked in the face, you hate your race, you’re just a liar. This won’t hurt you, before I put it in close your eyes and count to ten. Don’t cry. I won’t convert you there’s no need to dismay close your eyes and drift away. He got shit, your dog’s a bitch, you make me sick. You are a liar. You just sit around just talking nothing. I’m going down. Love ain’t what it used to be. That what they are telling me I can’t believe the things I see. Thinkin they got it made. They don’t know what they used to hate.  There’s something in the walls, there’s blood up on the stairs and it’s floating through the room. And there’s nothing I can see and I know that that’s the truth because now it’s onto me. I don’t understand it. And who gave you the right to shake my family? And who gave you the right to shake my baby she needs me? And you gave you the right to shake my family tree?  You put a knife in my back shot an arrow in me. Tell me are you the ghost of jealousy? I’m gonna be exactly what you see. It’s you whose haunting me. Your warning me to be the stranger in your life. Am I amusing you or just confusing you. Am I the beast you visualized and you wanna see eccentrialities I’ll be grotesque before your eyes. But if you came to see the truth, the purity It’s here inside a lonely heart.  So let the performance start.

Masquerade the heart is the height of haunting souls. Just now what you seek of me. Can the heart reveal the proof like a mirror reveals the truth? See the evil one is you. Now I’m just wondering why you think that you can get me with anything seems like you’d know by now when and how I get down. And with all that I’ve been through I’m still around. Don’t you ever make no mistake I’ve got what it takes. And theres no way you’ll ever get to me. Why can’t you see that you’ll never ever hurt me cause I won’t let it be, see I’m too much for you. You can’t believe it, you can’t conceive it and you can’t touch me cause I’m untouchable and I know you hate it. And you can’t take it. You’ll never break me cause I’m unbreakable. Now you can’t stop me even though you think that if you block me you’ve done your thing. And when you bury me underneath all your pain I’m steady laughin while surfacing. You can try to stop me, but it won’t do a thing no matter what you do. I’m still gonna be here through your lies and silly games. I’ll still remain the same, I’m unbreakable. But everyone told me so, to stop caring about you and start being without you, but I’ll find a way to go and start doin without you and stop talking about you.  She will say I was the man that got away.

Now many times I’ve told you all the things I would do but I can’t seem to get through no matter how I try to. So tell me how does it seem that you aint checking for me. When I know that I could be more that you could ever dream. There’s imagination, I bet you’ve never been there before. Have you wanted to dream about those places you’ve never known. Let’s not wait, the sun is out, lets get up and let’s get out. It’s the day, a brand new day, let’s both go outside and play.

No, if the angels took me from this earth I would tell them to bring me back to her. It’s a change I’ll take. Maybe I’ll stay. Heaven can wait. In time I knew love would bring that happiness to me. I tried to keep my sanity I waited patiently. All you gotta do is just walk away and pass me by. Don’t acknowledge my smile when I try to say hello to you and all you gotta do is not answer my calls when I’m trying to get through. To keep me wondering why, when all I can do is sigh.  Gone is the grace for expressions of passion but there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain to tell you how I feel. My head’s spinning like a carousel so silently I pray helpless and hopeless, that’s how I feel. Inside nothing’s real, but all is possible if God is on my side. I am standing in the place called Hallowed Ground. You feel I’m real. I’m everything you need so tell whats the deal. Be careful what you say don’t overload. 2000 watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong. Too much of that, fuse blown. Shorty really wanna be there for me.  Some of you still wonder why one of my friends had to die to get the message across that yet you haven’t heard. My friend was chased and confused like many others I knew. She get no second chance she ridiculed and harassed please tell me why. Now there’s a lesson to learn. Respect's not given, it’s earned. Stop maliciously attacking my integrity. Now there’s a lesson to learn. Stories are twisted and turned.

See now why all my dreams been broken.  I don’t know where we’re going. Everything we said and all we done now. Don’t let go I don’t wanna walk away. Somebody’s missing a friend, hold on, somebody’s lacking a hero and they have not a clue when it’s all gonna end. Stories buried and unfold. Someone is hiding the truth. When will this mystery unfurl. Faces fill with madness, miracles unheard of. Faith is found in the winds all we have to do is reach for the truth. And when that flag blows there’ll be no more wars and when all calls I will answer all your prayers. Show the world. When you sit there addressing, counting your blessings, biding time your time. When you lay me down sleeping amd my heart is weeping because I’m keeping a place for all the lost children. Everything will be alright, he assures her but she doesn’t hear a word he says preoccupied because she’s afraid that what they’re doing is not right. Whatever happens don’t let go of my hand.

The major ingredient of any recipe for fear is the unknown. And this person or this is soon to be met. He knows every thought, he can feel every emotion. Oh yes, I did forget something didn’t I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster.
I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you. Your worst nightmare, its me, its everywhere. In one blink I’ll disappear and then I’ll come back to haunt you. The unknown monster is about to embark from a far corner out of the dark. A nightmare that’s the case. Never Neverland, that’s the place. This particular monster can read minds, be in two places at the same time. This is judgment night, execution, slaughter. The devil, the ghosts, this monster is torture. You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate. A human presence that you feel is strange. A monster that you can see disappear. A monster, the worst thing to fear. What you have witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s just the beginning.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

Dancer

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

nefari

Woah!!! His entire life has been about this moment, this cause, this justice and there is a promise to us that we do not have false hope. I don't know of anyone else in the universe that could have made a singular huge story like this and their lyrics just happen to fit perfectly together over so many years, but Michael has done this. It makes me step back, take a long breath and say, what magic must this angel carry to have made this all possible.
And you *ladymjc* deserve huge credit and hugs for unlocking this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

dom425

While i was reading this I could not help but cry. I feel like the whole world has to read this. This shows all who reads this a small taste of what it mustf be like to be Michael Jackson , The King Of Pop , The Friend , The Lover , The Gladness And Joy Of Music , The Father , The Child In A Grown Man's Body , The Giver Of Hope And Life , The Teacher And Reminder Of Love , The Man Who Spoke For All Of Nature , and Michael Jackson The Human Being.                                                                                   That to me is what he was telling us all along. It was and still is up to us to listen. We must tell people the truth about who he is. He has show us all the truth now it is time to rise and tell everyone the truth. Always remember the truth will set you free.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
Wow! Excellent post ladymjc!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

When I was doing this, my heart was beating so fast because I looked at the next song and just watched it piece together. He says so many times that he knows someone is after him. Then for us to believe he knows he is someone and he’s gonna be startin something so we must believe too. We are everything he lives for, but he wants us to know that he’s not going to let us down. He goes into describing the terror he is going through, but says that he is the ghost that can thrill better. He’s gonna get them back!  By this time he is being threatened with beatings and they can get away with it. Which came true didn’t it?  I think they were also threatening something with a woman and children and that’s why Billie Jean was written. Then it came true. He thought of the ultimate fantasy comeback while in New York. “But my friend you have seen nothing Just wait til I get through”. This is when he starts vocalizing he has a plan in store for them and he’s going to let them watch it!  “You came and changed my world just like in the movies.”   He’s getting more and more people involved in his plan now. “We’re takin over, we have the truth. This is the mission to see it through”  He has looked within himself (at the mirror) and knows he must do this. Then gave us an idea of what was going to happen. Whether he be charged as a “smooth” criminal or not it is something he must do.
“Mouth to mouth resus-citation, sounding heartbeats, intimidations. Then you ran into the bedroom, you were struck down, it was your doom. Will you tell us that you’re ok? I don’t know! There’s a sign in the window. Left bloodstains on the carpet”  I wonder if there is going to be blood on the carpet to go with the blood on the shirt??  “You can’t hurt me I found peace within myself. Michael Jackson, smooth criminal, that’s the man. Bum rushed the door, 3 and 4’s in a bundle execute the plan”  If he says that he think it may be some of his friends it could be possible that he is also getting back at the people who were in his room.  You can tell he is pissed by now that the media is paying more attention to him then what is going on in the world. He wants to prove to them that they are ignorant.  “You got strange diseases ah but there’s no cure. You got many doctors that aren’t so sure. So tell me why you wanna trip on me?”   Is this where Dr. Murray’s role comes in? To prove this point?  “…in my violence and my turbulence through my fear and my confessions” We stood by him in during his trials and tribulations, but when are we going to see this violence and hear his confessions? Confessions of what MJ?

“Look at yourself and what you’re doin right now. Stand back a minute just to check yourself out. Because it’s just a matter of time but till that day I said you’ve got to keep the faith.”  I kind of freaked out when I read this line. It gave me more motivation to keep on doing what I was doing and eliminated all my doubts. Then he goes on to explain how he had fallen so deep, he’s confused and it’s all the fault of the media and the people who “controlled him”, but he won’t and can’t give up. Even though they want him dead. They are destroying his reputation and the media is making the world believe that he’s doing it to himself.  So why not throw that back at them to in the plan  “To blame him if you will if he dies, sympathize. Such false witnesses”  

“He got flat, kick in the back. A heart attack…. before I put it in close your eyes and count to ten. Don’t cry. I won’t convert you there’s no need to dismay close your eyes and drift away…. You are a liar. You just sit around just talking nothing.”  He “died of a heart attack with something that was putting him to sleep. I don’t think that was coincidental.  I think he wants to prove them to be liars. They are always talking about the way he looks, calling him a monster and scary. “Am I the beast you visualized and you wanna see eccentrialities I’ll be grotesque before your eyes” I don’t think he necessarily got surgeries to look scary, but I wouldn’t doubt that he is so passionate about turning this around on them, he projected that image.  “So let the performance start.”
“And when you bury me underneath all your pain I’m steady laughin while surfacing. You can try to stop me, but it won’t do a thing no matter what you do.” OH! It’s getting good now. Time to play. Maybe unbutton your jacket, snap your fingers, play around with em a bit??  “…let’s both go outside and play.”  The same people that are after him killed one of his friends. Another reason to turn all this around on the bastards. ”Now there’s a lesson to learn. Stories are twisted and turned.”

And even though we don’t know if it’s right, question if this is a lie,  or thinking he is being deceitful “Everything will be alright, he assures her but she doesn’t hear a word he says preoccupied because she’s afraid that what they’re doing is not right.”  We must not stop believing it’s for the better good of the world and no matter what… “Whatever happens don’t let go of my hand.”

Why not end the story in a little suspense?  This “monster” that these people have created, that he is letting them project him to be is the one that is going to come and bite them in the ass!  He was supposed to be gone…disappeared…but, “A monster that you can see disappear. A monster, the worst thing to fear. What you have witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s just the beginning.”

How ironic that the new album “Michael” that was released after his death has a song called “Monster”.  I also did the combined the lyrics to that album which is the true story of his life.

I love you MJ. You are a genius.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

I am floored. Yesterday on Twitter I said that I was going to do a post and had to do some research because I had so many thoughts going on in my head.  This was the thought: His story is in his songs.  At one point the phrase "he's been telling us all along" went through my mind as well. So as soon as I saw this post title I just thought "no way"!

Sure enough you have put together a post similar to what I was just beginning to do last night.  Absolutely amazing!!! I do not believe in coincidences!!

Thank you so much for the time this must have taken to put this together!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I must read it later!!! Thanks ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I applaud you for putting this together. Truly insightful and creative. Goosebumps!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

curls

Ladymjc, what an amazing couple of posts! Thank you! Can I just mention that you touched on something that has been at the back of my mind ever since I started seeing deeper meanings in his lyrics - the bit about his confessions. I don't think as yet, he's confessed to anything and I've often wondered what he was thinking about when he sang that lyric.

But the best thing is you've just taken me through a whirlwind tour of some of MJ's greatest lyrics. What a man!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

There is one little thing though that puzzles me and that is "Monster". When he is saying just look in the mirror. In one way I feel like he is talking to or about the bad people and then on another note I feel like there is something in this whole case that we need to look at in a mirror....something written, so that when we put it up to the mirror we see some huge stand out clue. Maybe that's just me trying to see something that is not there but this IS Michael we are talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

airieslady

I always knew Michael expressed himself through his lyrics, music and dance.  And I know his lyrics had always interested me.  But when you put them altogether! ... well, is just too overwhelming.  Thank you for an outstanding job of doing this for all of us.  Totally awesome!  This just makes me LOVE Michael even more!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Amazing posts! I am so thrilled you had the time, patience, and passion to put this together- thank you.

All week, I have been thinking how the songs on Michael are like a roadmap- from lyrics to the order they are arranged in.  And you took this so much further and wrote it out of all the albums- and it makes SO much sense!
Just this weekend I listened to Dangerous to Michael in exact order doing home renovations...and I noticed connections, but seeing it all written out like this is like a map.  Thanks so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Quote from: "nefari"
There is one little thing though that puzzles me and that is "Monster". When he is saying just look in the mirror. In one way I feel like he is talking to or about the bad people and then on another note I feel like there is something in this whole case that we need to look at in a mirror....something written, so that when we put it up to the mirror we see some huge stand out clue. Maybe that's just me trying to see something that is not there but this IS Michael we are talking about.

That immediately made me think of the CNN coverage where they caught Michael's "ghost" walking down the corridor.  He did say there was a sign in the window  :lol:  And a mirror image is a reflected duplication that appears identical but in reverse.  I keep bringing myself back to the story of Snow White also. The person who wanted her dead always talked to the mirror and the mirror told her what she wanted to hear.  Then when Snow White comes along, the mirror tells her that she is no longer the best. So in her jealousy, she sends someone to kill Snow White. But the guy lets her runaway. She ends up with 7 dwarfs that take care of. But the Queen still knew she was alive from the truth of the mirror so she goes and poisons Snow White. The 7 dwarves return home to see that she is not breathing. She is dead. But they can not bury her so they put her in an open coffin. Once the prince comes along after a few years, the 7 dwarves move her coffin to give to him, stumble and the poisoned apple is dislodged from her throat and she lives happily ever after.

Now whoever wanted to kill Michael Jackson, used the media as a mirror to get them to say whatever they wanted. Then when MJ came along, the media and the entire population were madly in love with him and his messages were against whoever was trying to kill him.  Since the media was shortly on Michael's side and spreading his knowledge of who and what they are, in their jealousy, they sent someone to kill him. When we were told he was going to rehab for a drug problem, he was actually poisoned and left the country for help. He got the help from 7 doctors that fortunately were not charged. This is where I think the plot turns around. These people wanted Michael dead, so they hired Dr. Murray and told him they would give him $300,000 to kill him. What they didn't know is that Michael has known him for 6 years and promised him 3 times that amount if he went along with his plan. So Murray made it look like that when he was found he was not breathing. He was dead. So now after a few years....we are still waiting on someone to stumble, for MJ to come back to life and we all live happily ever after lol.

For so long, these people used "their mirror" or the media to bring him down, destroy his life and his being.  But now that the story has turned, it only makes since for Michael to go to the media to give clues of his hoax.  He's telling them...hey mother truckers...look in the mirror. What's it tellin you now???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

That is definately an interesting way of looking at this. Man, if we all put our ideas and theories together about all of this we could have a book bigger than the Opus. One thing is for certain and that is we will all carry this experience with us for the rest of our lives and it is something those people who are blind to the wonder of Michael will never get to experience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions