Re: MJ's Home videos
January 23, 2011, 07:56:44 PM
Oh my god!! What if Michael BAMmed on the immortal tour in Utah!!! That would be awesome!!

Michael if your reading this, come back in Utah!! :lol:  :lol:

Oh wishful thinking...   :|  :(

He probably won't tour when he comes back, he hates touring...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 23, 2011, 07:58:56 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"
Nope I don't ever see him performing on stage again.
Me neither.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2011, 08:29:18 PM
I really would have love to see him on stage, but i also do believe he's done with tours...

The thing is that people always stick to the image they have from Michael Jackson :

Is he gonna dance like Billie Jean Performance, is he gonna "toast" like good old time, is he gonna do better than previous things etc...

I think all this expectation just struggle the artist to move on to NEW things, to CREATE. If people always put you back to your old success, you never go ahead to differents things, who could be as good, and surely better, but just you are like tied to some rope to old things you did, because they were huge.

I mean, ok Thriller or Billie Jean are great but hmmmm....that was almost 30 years ago. Even crimes cannotbe punished after 30 years  :lol:

I really love MJ for his artistic creation and what he gave us, but i also believe this "singing and dancing better than anyone" had to "die" so something new comes out of the ashes.
Michael Jackson is 52, I highly doubt he planned to be back just to perform until he's obliged to moonwalk in a wheel chair. I think it's time to forget about the public image of a stage monster (in the good meaning of the word) and concentrate on what comes out of his soul, the things he is able to build, to create and orchestrate.

I think this time has come and was maybe more than needed for him. I don't think Michael Jackson can be Michael Jackson all life long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions