Chucky Klapow - @ChuckyKlapow
January 11, 2011, 10:34:46 PM
Can someone get the details about Chucky's revelation about the rehearsals. He gave an interview while at trial. Here are his tweets.

@MAKEDATCHANGEHO me too. They just don't know me. It's okay. Sad though. But I understand the emotions right now.
3 hours ago FilthyTabTrash thank you. Some aren't ready to hear things yet and I understand that. As I was never ready to speak. On our own time.
4 hours ago KarmenJackson thank you. You're right. I loved him and I still do. Always will.
4 hours ago LauraMOttawa the story of my life has been having to defend michael. To Everyone! Constantly. I'm one of you. Don't get it wrong.
5 hours ago StoryTribune but I'm going to talk to the family first. Please understand. Love and thanks.
5 hours ago StoryTribune I grew up with my own shrine to Michael in my bedroom. My house walls are dedicated to him still. I'm holding hands.
5 hours ago neverletyoupart I've been informed. I'm speaking to the family today before going to ustream. Thank you.
5 hours ago
@daggonitmj I thought about it and I'm not going on the site until I speak to one of the jacksons tonight.
6 hours ago
@cindys413 I think I've had more than 15 mins of fame. I'm tired of the nonsensical hatred out there.
6 hours ago
@sasjapolat I will. In one hour I'll be home on my computer to talk to everyone. If I knew about the site, I wouldn't have gone on tv
6 hours ago
@amarettoblues I've had closer MJ ties throughout the years than people think. I need to talk to everyone when I get home on my computer
7 hours ago
@AutumnSoPretty that's why I never spoke up. Or did Ellen. Or did the dvd release. Or any other appearance for that reason...
7 hours ago
@sophielo I mentioned his face but only to say how normal it was. I mentioned the sensitive pajama incident to explain his demeanor clearly.
7 hours ago
@mjs1ofakind as soon as I'm at my computer I'm there. I want to speak everyone. I don't mean any harm. Please trust that.
7 hours ago
@Red_In_Phoenix thank you. I'm shocked by this backlash actually but it's understanding. So sensitive.
7 hours ago
@Annette4Justice kenny finally told it straight on the stand so I felt I could get the truth off my chest as well. I feel horrible
7 hours ago
@Annette4Justice I spoke now because the facts are finally coming out about what rehearsals were like.
7 hours ago
@AutumnSoPretty thank you. I'm feeling so sorry right now. I meant no harm I swear. I wish I could explain it better or more clearly.
7 hours ago
@PunkyzNena as soon as I'm on a computer I'll go to your link
7 hours ago PunkyzNena I was not speaking to the media. I was speaking to his fans. I mean that. The ones who want to know what it was like at least
7 hours ago Please don't hate. If you don't know, I spent some of my childhood at Neverland. I'm not a bad guy. Sadly, today I'm misinterpreted.
7 hours ago
@Keep_doin_it I know. I was just trying to paint the picture for you to know what he looked like in rehearsals as well. That's all
7 hours ago
@mjs1ofakind I've been totally misinterpreted. That's what I was afraid of.
7 hours ago
@mjs1ofakind that he was a normal guy. Real, genuine but unhealthy and Dr. Murray didn't help him when he needed it.
7 hours ago Those who know me, including his family, know my love and devotion to Michael and the entire Jackson family. Sorry if you don't.
7 hours ago Now that the facts are being presented, I had to get it all off my chest to share with his fans who wanted the real story. Not the film's.
8 hours ago I'm sorry. The timing felt right to me because if I said anything a year ago when everyone was in denial, I'd look like the bad guy.
8 hours ago
@slaapkopje31 how did I give him crap! I guess fans are scared to hear about what it was really like. But I'm sorry.
8 hours ago
@mjunforgettable I'm sorry but that's the only way I could explain his condition for people to understand what I meant. Come on. I love him
8 hours ago Wow! I don't understand where this is coming from. I didn't speak out a year ago because no one was speaking the truth. Don't mix it up
8 hours ago I'm not taking the stand or anything. Sorry for the confusion. Just did my first on camera interview about Michael since he died :(
11 hours ago I'm outside the courthouse in Downtown LA right now..
12 hours ago
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Chucky Klapow @ChuckyKlapow
January 11, 2011, 10:52:42 PM
I have no idea who this is.  Do you a link to his twitter?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

norre

January 11, 2011, 11:03:50 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 02:30:56 AM
this seems to be his webpage

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 07:12:07 AM
He is a dancer from TII.

He is Kenny's choreographer as well and has now revealed that he knew Michael earlier and has visited Neverland.

He said something about the rehearsals not being as reported. That Michael was not in good health and from the backlash I gathered something about his face not looking great. Also something about him being drugged. He said he is going to speak to the family before again revealing his personal experiences at the rehearsals. He already gave an interview to someone while at court but I cannot find it anywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 08:44:03 AM
the confusion with chucky came from ustream they played a interview that he had done. in the interview he said that some days michael would come to work ready to go and other days he would be kinda sluggish almost like he was when he went to court in his pj's. he also said that michael didnt look like he did in pictures and on tv he has a different look in person he looks just like a regular guy and also he didnt have a soft voice in person he has a deeper speaking voice. these statement pissed off the host whose name is mel and she more less told him to come to ustream and say those things to her about michael. and of course since mel is the host everyone decided that chucky was wrong for saying these things. personally i think they took things way out of context and he wasnt trying to put michael down. mel started saying things like chucky was just looking for his five minutes of fame and he was trying to help murray with his case by saying michael was on drugs which chucky never said. mel hates believers with a passion all believers except for teddy riley in which she says she knows him personally and has spoken with him and looked in his eyes and she knows he is mourning his friend michael and when he says that michael is alive we just dont know what he is really saying and she does. so in my opinion mel started the whole thing with chucky and if i was him i really wouldnt worry about what she has to say because from my short time listening to her she constantly contradicts herself one minute she is ready to go shoot murray herself and once the listeners start to agree with her then she tell them oh no we cant do that its not michael like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 10:17:44 AM
Thanks for explaining. Chucky said he would get the family's permission first and then talk more about it. Waiting to hear if there were doubles used or did they put a CG head on Michael's body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Chucky Klapow - @ChuckyKlapow
May 01, 2011, 10:24:13 PM
Here are some tweets by Chucky Klapow - what I find interesting is that he uses Farrah Fawcett instead of Michael Jackson in his tweet even though they "died" on the same day...?

ChuckyKlapow Chucky Klapow
The biggest tweet event since Farrah Fawcett died!
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Chucky Klapow
@christycBuss I'm in heaven!! At the NBA City restaurant in Orlando! Wow!!! What a place!!!
7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Chucky Klapow
Come on Endeavour! I believe in you!!
23 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

And here is one from April 29th. Interesting...

You would think that if the footage shows that Michael was "already a mess", then Dr. Murray should have helped him!!! Wtf?
29 Apr Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Chucky Klapow
@VeloApfelkopf just heard about the latest twist in the trial. I used to think the fans deserved to know. But it's still Murray's fault! Wow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: Chucky Klapow - @ChuckyKlapow
May 01, 2011, 10:52:25 PM
looking at Chucky's tweets it's hard to say if he knows anything or not. by the comment where he says Farrah Fawcett instead of Michael Jackson I would say he knows but further down he's tweeting back and forth with Marcus, another dancer and it doesn't appear that Marcus knows...so confusing.

You would think that if the footage shows that Michael was "already a mess", then Dr. Murray should have helped him!!! Wtf?
in reply to ↑
Marcus Sullivan

@marcus0529 Marcus Sullivan
@ChuckyKlapow will create an abyss-like wound in my heart. Will be afraid to watch TV. Stay strong Chucky. Oh, sorry about Endeavour :(
29 Apr via web Favorite Retweet Reply

@
@marcus0529 thanks about Endeavour. I'm staying to hopefully catch the launch on Monday. And don't worry. Just send the magic for Michael

marcus0529 Marcus Sullivan
@
@ChuckyKlapow grieved for him yet, probably will once i hear what really happened. *HUGS* I won't jinx this next attempt, mouth closed. :)
»
Marcus Sullivan
@
@ChuckyKlapow I pray about MJ every day. My life's theme song is Stranger In Moscow, unfortunately, but it is what it is. I havent...
»
Marcus Sullivan
@
@ChuckyKlapow I hope it goes Monday, I got a few hours of sleep, got up at 6 a.m. to watch the coverage. Thought about ya, u so lucky

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal