mjjammTopic starter

Dr. Conrad Murray's Medical License SUSPENDED
January 11, 2011, 11:00:18 PM
Dr. Conrad Murray's medical license has just been suspended.

Judge Michael Pastor just ordered the suspension, as a condition to Dr. Murray's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

The Medical Board of California has asked the court twice before to yank Murray's license, to no avail.  But minutes after ordering Murray to stand trial, Judge Pastor granted the request.

Dr. Murray has 24 hours to notify the medical boards in Texas and Nevada of Judge Pastor's decision.

It's a devastating blow to Murray, because he needs to practice to make enough money to pay his legal team.  Murray's team believes the move is designed to take away his right to defend himself in the manslaughter trial.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side Notes on my view

Be in mind if Congrad doesn't confess as guilty sooner or later, at any point, the prosecution can request autopsy pictures for a few obvoius reasons.
Now if you think "Ahaha, I bet they just sit in the cout room all day and do nothing, since Michael just needs to stall time" That is false, if you view my thread "i was in the court room" It discusses in a video of what happened on Jan fourth court hearing for Conrad Murray.
Now It would make sense if for say Michael payed Conrad Ten-hundred Million to shut his mouth, considering, getting your lisence suspended and being able to live without working sounds pretty good, but if Michael ocmes back, and Conrad is just being nice, he could at any point sue Michael, although Conrad did participate, if it was not in a legally binded contract, it can easily bring legal issues into the situation.
Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:13:16 PM by mjjamm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjjamm"
Dr. Conrad Murray's medical license has just been suspended.

0111_conrad_murray_bn
Judge Michael Pastor just ordered the suspension, as a condition to Dr. Murray's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

The Medical Board of California has asked the court twice before to yank Murray's license, to no avail.  But minutes after ordering Murray to stand trial, Judge Pastor granted the request.

Dr. Murray has 24 hours to notify the medical boards in Texas and Nevada of Judge Pastor's decision.

It's a devastating blow to Murray, because he needs to practice to make enough money to pay his legal team.  Murray's team believes the move is designed to take away his right to defend himself in the manslaughter trial.

Or the judge is trying to protect the patients from Dr. Evil
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

mjjammTopic starter

You  mean 'Dr. Death" lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I think this is a double post.
phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=17235
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

ROFL

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal