Michael Jackson is Alive!
January 12, 2011, 12:44:31 AM
Check this Hoax Video out and tell me what you think!!!!
I know it has been a long ride, and it has been difficult so everyone hang on in there..
stay strong and KEEP THE FAITH.. THE COURT CASE IS INSANE AND MAY THE TRUTH PREVAIL SOON.....
Peace & Love
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Jackson is Alive!
January 12, 2011, 02:15:36 AM
Quote from: "Integrity"
Check this Hoax Video out and tell me what you think!!!!
I know it has been a long ride, and it has been difficult so everyone hang on in there..
stay strong and KEEP THE FAITH.. THE COURT CASE IS INSANE AND MAY THE TRUTH PREVAIL SOON.....
Peace & Love
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nooo wayy,, is michael jackson still alive?????? :o  :o  :o

just kidding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 02:27:41 AM
If impersonator was taken to hospital but was just in coma & both are alive, then how we got autopsy?
I can't force myself to believe coroner, prosecutor, LAPD all in hoax and bribed. Now they spend time & nerves in the court to prove nothing? I mean just 4 years in prison if Murrey really tried to kill Michael ?
This video makes sense partially. It does not prove all the way beyond the impoersonator's awaking from coma. Then what happened next?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

January 12, 2011, 02:37:04 AM
I liked the idea of the bed representing where MJ "died", also representing rebirth or resurrection. The evil fire women thought she had him tied to the bed "dead", but he emerged unscathed. That illusion part probably needs to be looked into more. MJ re-emerging high up on the cherry-picker shows him maybe BAMing somewhere up high, as in the sky (highly visible).

The coma part reminded me of Lord of the Rings, where Frodo is bitten by a giant spider, and wrapped up by it. Sam finds him and thinks he is dead. Some orks come, he hides, and they explain how the spider's bite puts the person into a coma-like state for so long a period and then they come out of it, which is what happens. Remember Michael climbing out of a large spider (equivalent size ratio of Frodo and spider) on stage. Maybe Michael's illusion was to be put into a induced coma-like state, and revived--alive again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 09:13:21 AM
Gone see this later.Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 12, 2011, 05:12:50 PM
I think one really died and it is the impersonator. How does it explain the autopsy. It doesn't make sense. Not everyone in the high authoroties were in the hoax. Yes Michael is alive and well, I have been saying that since he supposedly died June 25 2009. Very good video, I really liked it. Most of what he or she showed in the video makes sense. Just the part that Michael and the impersonator were both alive. I feel the end is coming soon. Everything will be out in the opened and Michael will be free again. Love and Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 12, 2011, 07:25:46 PM
Yes everyone! WE HAVE BEEN SAYING HE IS ALIVE. Since the supposed death I have never believed it because it never made any since to me.. I have many of times asked myself could this have happened? Could it have all went down like what was presented to all of us by the media??
When OJ was on trial and I was living in California I followed that trial not because I LOVED football or was his fan but because it did not make any since to me!!!!!
The evidence that they had presented proved it was not OJ and it also showed the police and everyone wanted to take OJ down when he was not the murderer..
SO his attorney Johnnie C. line of the century "If it doesn't fit than you must aquit"..
Was the truth!!! And OJ was found by a jury of his peers NOT GUILTY".
BUT IN THAT CASE I SAID TO EVERYONE HE WOULD BE FOUND NOT GUILTY.
NOT BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK! NOT BECAUSE HE WAS A FOOTBALL STAR! BUT BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE SHOWED HE WAS INNOCENT OF THIS MALICIOUS ACT..
SO HERE IS MICHAEL AND ONCE AGIAN I FOLLOWED HIS TRIAL BECAUSE I LOVED HIS MUSIC WHICH HAD EMPACTED MY HEART & LIFE, I LOVED HIS INNOCENTS HIS LOVE FOR CHILDREN, AND ALL OF HIS HUMANITARIAN EFFORTS TO HELP SICK CHILDREN AND PEOPLE ACCROSS THE GLOBE.. SO WHEN HE WAS IN COURT I FOLLOWED THE COURT CASE ON LINE AND FROM THE BEGINNING OF HIS TRIAL TO THE END I TOLD EVERYONE HE WOULD BE FOUND NOT GUILTY FOR EVERY SINGLE CHARGE.
NOT BECAUSE I LOVED HIS MUSIC AND THE MAN FOR WHAT HE HAD STOOD FOR BUT BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE SHOWED HE WAS INNOCENT OF EVERY SINGLE MALICIOUS CHARGE.
NOW HERE I AM AGAIN... I HAVE ALWAYS FOLLOWED MY HEART AND MY INNIER VOICE and what I see before me does not add up! DOES NOT MAKE SINCE!

IF YOU DID NOT SHOW US HIS BODY THAN THERE WAS NO BODY!!!!!!!!
IF YOU DID NOT HAVE KNOW REAL EVIDENCE TO SHOW THAN THE DEATH IS JUST A CIRCUS HOAX!!!!!
IF THERE IS NO DEATH CERTIFICATE THAN HIS DEATH IS NOT LEGITIMATE!!!
IF THERE IS NO WEEPING & CRYING THAN THERE WAS NO BODY DYING!!!
THIS IS WHERE I WILL STAND UNTIL THE END.....
PEACE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 03:00:24 PM
This is a good video, and makes some really good points.  I also like the use of old movies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 04:18:21 PM
like u said the king JACKSON is alive for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 08:24:02 PM
This video is truly amazing.
Something hit me at the end like a ton of bricks. Remember when Michael says "We have 4 years to
get it right??" well, maybe he means we have 4 years to figure out the hoax. I think he is watching
and maybe when we figure this thing out, he will return. If we haven't figured it out within 4 years he
may not return. Could it be??
Also, I still get the feeling that parts of Thisisit was filmed later than June 09'. When he is speaking to
the crew of Thisisit, it feels like he is giving us (the fans) a message instead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions