43 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of Conrad Murray's longtime patients is "pissed" with Judge Michael Pastor's decision to yank the Doc's medical license ... telling TMZ the Judge is "preventing a phenomenal doctor from working."

Robert Day -- a patient at Murray's Vegas practice -- says the judge made a "100% poor choice" because Murray "just wanted to help MJ."

Day adds, "[Murray] is the most compassionate reserved gentle giant you'll ever meet."

As we previously reported, Judge Pastor ordered the suspension of Murray's license as a condition to the Doc's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Of course he wanted to help - to put the hoax machine in motion.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
43 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

One of Conrad Murray's longtime patients is "pissed" with Judge Michael Pastor's decision to yank the Doc's medical license ... telling TMZ the Judge is "preventing a phenomenal doctor from working."

Robert Day -- a patient at Murray's Vegas practice -- says the judge made a "100% poor choice" because Murray "just wanted to help MJ."

Day adds, "[Murray] is the most compassionate reserved gentle giant you'll ever meet."

As we previously reported, Judge Pastor ordered the suspension of Murray's license as a condition to the Doc's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

Yea a phenomenal doctor who doesnt kno how to do CPR correctly.  :roll: This Robert Day guy seems slightly familiar but I cant seem to put my finger on why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh yes...helping mj to heal  his insomnia with an anesthetic...very wise choice...good job for a doctor...very good...congratulations...i would never let to  touch myself from a murray like that....is better a veterinary...but these are useless comments we all know is hoax...isnt' it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Serenitys_Dream

Robert Day
Director | Camera and Electrical Department | Writer

Born:
September 11, 1922 in Sheen, England, UK

Mini Biography
Robert Day worked his way up from clapper boy to camera operator to full-fledged lensman in his native England before giving directing a shot in the mid-1950s. His first film as director, the black comedy The Green Man (1956) for the writer-producer team and Launder and Gilliat, garnered fine reviews and a classic notoriety; using this as a starting point, Day went on to become one of the industry's busiest directors. He relocated to Hollywood in the 1960s and began directing scads of TV episodes and made-for-TV movies on this side of the Atlantic. He occasionally turns up in bits in his own productions, including Grip of the Strangler (1958), Two Way Stretch (1960), the mini-series Peter and Paul (1981) (TV), etc.

The Green Man (film)

The Green Man is a 1956 British comedy-drama film based on the play Meet A Body by Frank Launder and Sidney Gilliat, who produced and adapted the big-screen version.

Freelance assassin Hawkins (Sim) has plans to blow up Sir Gregory Upshott, a Cabinet minister (Huntley) when the latter is discovered to be having an affair, about to be consummated at the Green Man Hotel. However his plans are accidentally uncovered and foiled by vacuum cleaner salesman Blake (Cole) who forges an unlikely alliance with Ann (Adams), engaged to be married a rather stuffy BBC announcer, Willoughby-Cruft (Gordon). The latter relationship breaks down when Willoughby-Cruft finds his fiancée under their bed with Blake and later, in her lingerie, accidentally entangled on the floor with him. As such, there are some romantic (and not-at-all romantic) interludes and Hawkins briefly has the task of trying to deal with his secretary, a friendly policeman, and prepare his bomb at the same time.

This is getting too weird, I previously posted about this whole thing seeming like a black comedy!

by Serenitys_Dream » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 pm
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I am sorry Michael but this is a really bad drama unless it is meant to be a black comedy.

Black humour
Black humour (from the French humour noir) is a term coined by Surrealist theoretician André Breton in 1935, to designate the sub-genre of comedy and satire in which laughter arises from cynism and skepticism. Black humour is often a satire on the topic of death.

The terms black comedy or dark comedy have been later derived as alternatives to Breton's term. In black humour, topics and events that are usually regarded as taboo, specifically those related to death, are treated in an unusually humorous or satirical manner while retaining their seriousness; the intent of black comedy, therefore, is often for the audience to experience both laughter and discomfort, sometimes simultaneously.

And "Green Man" has been well documented on the forums but here it is again!  :lol:

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
The Green Man
Michael appears as a “Green Man” in the video for the remake of the song “We Are The World”.

Osiris/Horus Connection.
Green man represents resurrection and is associated with Osiris, Jesus, the Messiah, as well as Peter Pan. “Michael tells us in the Bashir documentary “I am Peter Pan”…in other words, I am the Green Man. (I am the Messiah?) :shock:

Image from the hood of Michael's motorized cart from Neverland

"Green Man" represents resurrection and rebirth (but we already know that).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

is weird to know taht here in italy the "green man" movie is known as the title "murderess of trust" look the link...is murray a murderess of trust?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nefari

The Green Man motif has many variations. Found in many cultures around the world, the Green Man is often related to natural vegetative deities springing up in different cultures throughout the ages. Primarily it is interpreted as a symbol of rebirth, or "renaissance," representing the cycle of growth each spring. Some speculate that the mythology of the Green Man developed independently in the traditions of separate ancient cultures and evolved into the wide variety of examples found throughout history.
A more modern embodiment is found in "Peter Pan", who enters the civilized world from Neverland, clothed in green leaves. Even Father Christmas, who was often shown wreathed in ivy in early depictions, has been suggested as a similar woodland spirit.
Also there are legends of (Khidr) in which, like Osiris, he is "dismembered and reborn" and prophecies connecting him, like the Green Man, with the end of time. His name means the Green One or Verdant One, he is "the voice of inspiration to the aspirant and committed artist". He can come as a white light or the gleam on a blade of grass, but more often as an inner mood. "The sign of his presence is the ability to work or experience with tireless enthusiasm beyond one's normal capacities." In this there may be a link across cultures, …one reason for the enthusiasm of the medieval sculptors for the Green Man may be that he was the source of every inspiration.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

paula-c

I not that to do with TMZ, Robert Day, the green man, this one related this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

From seeingclues' blog more on Robert Day: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But for something even more eerie...

Robert Day also directed a film entitled, "Corridors of Blood". The main character develops an addiction to surgical anesthetics!
Information on this film can be found here:

But a blog reader "Sarah" noticed a few interesting character names in the film. Let's look at the cast!

We have a "Resurrection Joe", and even more curious, a "Mr. Blount".  A paramedic with the last name "Blount" testified at the preliminary hearing.  Small world!!

As a side piece of trivia, an actor named Robert Day played a part in the 1980 film, "The Elephant Man".

Make no bones about it, it must also be a silly coincidence... :)

Thanks to all who have found interesting Robert Day connections.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this shows even more how Murray represents Michael in this trial, whereas his "patients" could symbolize the fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

MashMike

If he's such a brilliant doctor, how has it happened that he doesn't know how to do CPR?!Give me a break!All this needs to be a huge HOAX, otherwise, it's just a sick circus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Serenitys_Dream

Also Boris Karloff who played the doctor in Robert Day movie "Corridors of Blood"
was also in a TV series with an actor named Vaughn Taylor called:

Thriller

Vaughn Taylor
was in a the TV series "The Court of Last Resort"
He played Conrad Murray in an episode entitled "The Conrad Murray Case"

Vaughn Taylor was also in the film

Jailhouse Rock - Starring Elvis Presley

Remember the similar scene from TII that resembles a scene from Jailhouse Rock?

[youtube:jgjqi9df]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzV_0l5ILI[/youtube:jgjqi9df]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

All I have to say is "What!!!!"  This is Insanity!  Thanks TMZ!  This is some extensive spider web of hoax information... geez!  Does anyone still remember that original list of Murray's patients... it might have been on the old forum?  A bunch of strange names were on there also.  The script for this hoax must have taken MJ a long time to write, I bet it is bigger than the OPUS Book!   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Serenitys_Dream

It was "Smooth Criminal" in TII

[youtube:3p6azzzu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wFwmbHwGdo[/youtube:3p6azzzu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

by MashMike » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:52 pm
If he's such a brilliant doctor, how has it happened that he doesn't know how to do CPR?!Give me a break!All this needs to be a huge HOAX, otherwise, it's just a sick circus.

About the CPR tale, could we not imagine where Doctor Murry was just asking the body guards, if they new how to do CPR so that they could rotate with him , if they also knew how to do CPR?
Maybe he was tired out, and needed their help. :?:  

I mean, Murry couldn’t possibly be a licensed  cardiologist here in the U.S.A. without at least knowing CPR.

That is not  a believable story to anyone, including perhaps the judge , ,
who, I am sure knows about  the strict licensing requirements  Doctor Murry  must have had to fulfill, before securing his cardiologist license to practice medicine in several States no less, in U.S.A.. :?

All is not what it seems IMO.
. I am almost sure Doc. Murry knew how to do CPR,but I believe his only problem was that of panicking and losing it at the wrong moment when he saw/discovered, Mike had a bad reaction to the meds he gave him.  :shock:  :?

Murry  admitted from the beginning,  that he gave Mike his “milk” i.e. the same propofol sedative,  which   Mike probably  was used to taking for his insomnia way before Doctor Murry became his doctor anyway?.  ;)

There is no denying that  Mike was already battling insomnia.

And yes,if I am not mistaken, it is true, that  Mike also did travel with his own Anesthesiologist,at least,  when he was doing his world tours .
I am sure I read that story before somewhere.
So what did Mike take for his  insomnia problem when he was at home?That is one question to ask for sure. And who gave Mike his meds for sleep before?
A man is innocent before he is proven guilty, and that courtesy   sure should apply for  for Doc . Murry too IMO.
. None of us were there , and we really don’t know what really happened there in that bedroom that fateful day.

Murry could be just set up, and all the guards are lying their butts off on Dr. Murry,,
saying now,  he did not know how to do CPR?
Like I said , it could just be, that Maybe Murry meant to ask fro rotation help from them, and  they are twisting things on him now?
If that is true, the question is why?
Were they also not to blame for some of the things that happened that day and even before?
Could they not have called 911 instead of hiding the meds and such things like that?

What about,the guards  securing the house and not letting anyone come in and out. Surely they knew they should have done at least that? ;)

And what happened to  the Cash Mike had in the house.

Could it be all of them were just trying to get their hands on the Cash first, before they helped Mike and called 911?

Too many things to think about, before zeroing in on just Doc. Murry and bashing him about this CPR thing, just  based on the guards testimony IMO.

After all Mike himself must have trusted this Doc for giving him these sedatives for at least two months every night before 6-24 and 6-25. per the testimonies in the prelim.  :?

Yeah..I also still have a shred hope left, that  all this hopefully may be just a joke and a hoax that was planned by Mike,though, I admit,that  it is more and more ,becoming  very very hard to believe, that it really could be that way.

Nevertheless, in the end,  anything and everything just may be a possibility,including this bizarre/strange case ,just being just a  hoax idea..  ;)
Let us hope it is.  :)  
God bless Mike where ever he may be. :)
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late