mdc

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Also Boris Karloff who played the doctor in Robert Day movie "Corridors of Blood"
was also in a TV series with an actor named Vaughn Taylor called:

Thriller
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vaughn Taylor
was in a the TV series "The Court of Last Resort"
He played Conrad Murray in an episode entitled "The Conrad Murray Case"

Vaughn Taylor was also in the film

Jailhouse Rock - Starring Elvis Presley

Remember the similar scene from TII that resembles a scene from Jailhouse Rock?

I went down one of these Robert Day "rabbit holes" and didn't like what was down there. Had to come back up with a nasty taste in my mouth. Sometimes these "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" are just wrong on so many levels. And I'm not sure if I care to elaborate.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

didn't i see somewhere in the testimony part where at the time murry said that he was treating mj for dehydration?

wasn't it after he disappeared for a while that he admitted that he had given him anything? has anybody asked him in court what happened over that time?

did anyone figure out if he ever got back in the house? the body guard testified to having called someone to have the house emptied and lockdown.

but then family was supposed to have been there later in the night.

did i make this up or what?

the what being i need a nice time out in my pretty little jacket :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Supervision

by suspicious mind » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:39 pm
didn't i see somewhere in the testimony part where at the time murry said that he was treating mj for dehydration?

Yeah ,it is true Murry said that, but also that he was trying to wean Mike off his addiction to anesthesia and other meds Mike was on.

That is his story anyway. He gave his word to the police detective, and the detective testified, that Murry said ,Mike was begging him to give him something to go to sleep or else he would not show up to rehearsal.

If true,Murry was hired to make sure to see to it, that Mike did go to the rehearsals and thereby honor his “contract” to AEG etal.He got paid by them after all.

Suspicious mind wrote:
wasn't it after he disappeared for a while that he admitted that he had given him anything? has anybody asked him in court what happened over that time?

Well, there was testimony heard from the paramedics, Murry accompanied the “body” to the ER.
So, I do not know how Murry supposedly had disappeared at all. He was present when Katherine was at the hospital.
He stayed there until Mike was announced dead :? That much is verified , I think. :?

did anyone figure out if he ever got back in the house?

the guards testified, that Murry  asked them to take him back to the house to retrieve the famous “cream” Mike wouldn’t wish the world would know about . :?
 Strange Cream? But, they testified that they lied and said to Murry,that they had no transportation to take him back,and that the  keys to the cars were  given to police etc...Wonder why they lied to Doc . Murry like that ?

The question is how soon did they,the bodygurards, themselves got  back to the house?
 And what happened there?
Including the security tapes? These gurads were highly  trained guards . NOI? :?

the body guard testified to having called someone to have the house emptied and lockdown.

I am not aware of that . But, either way, they ,all of them, knew that there were valuables in that house, and I doubt, if that did not cross their mind at some point? :? . :?  

but then family was supposed to have been there later in the night.

Yeah, at midnight or so for La Toya’s visit. But, Janet too later helped clean out the house. :?
 Strange move on their part,Instead of having the place secured and called the police to do that, with full inventory taken.etc etc..?  :?

Suspiciousmind wrote:
did i make this up or what?

the what being i need a nice time out in my pretty little jacket

Oh, well.... :lol:  :lol:
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
43 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of Conrad Murray's longtime patients is "pissed" with Judge Michael Pastor's decision to yank the Doc's medical license ... telling TMZ the Judge is "preventing a phenomenal doctor from working."

Robert Day -- a patient at Murray's Vegas practice -- says the judge made a "100% poor choice" because Murray "just wanted to help MJ."

Day adds, "[Murray] is the most compassionate reserved gentle giant you'll ever meet."

As we previously reported, Judge Pastor ordered the suspension of Murray's license as a condition to the Doc's bail in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Serenitys_Dream

TMZ has previously reported on Robert Day too.

Dr. Conrad Murray Has Patients
8/18/2009 1:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray may be on the hotseat with the LAPD over Michael Jackson's death, but that's not going to cramp his style when it comes to proving to the world he's a beloved MD.

In addition to his "thank you" video, Dr. Murray posted contact info for 14 of his patients who would give testimonials. They wouldn't talk Propofol, but were more than eager to give props to the good doc.

Here are a few highlights:

Rev. Floyd Williams: "If Murray wasn't black, none of this would be happening. It's the media hype to show that black folks are still the minority"

Eliza Robertson: "If Katherine [Jackson] is that concerned she should have stopped all of the painkillers [Michael] was taking before. I would have tried to get him on a better road."

"[Dr. Murray] would leave Las Vegas and come take care of me in my home [in Houston], and pay me visits, and give me checkups. I don't believe that Murray would have given or prescribed MJ anything he didn't ask for."

Ben Mask: "When Dr. Murray moved his office into my neighborhood there wasn't a lot of money out here just a lot of old people living off checks. When he came out here he was behind on his bills and he needed the money. If I was in his shoes I would have taken the money too. It was an offer he couldn't refuse. It could be a set up ... You just never know, things are so crooked."

Robert "Bobby" Day: "He was the type of doctor that people would want to hug on their way out. He never rushed people and he was wonderful with following up. Everyone adored him."

There is also another Robert Day known as Bobby Day.

Bobby Day
Bobby Day (July 1, 1928 - July 27, 1990), was an early African American rock and roll and R&B musician. Born Robert James Byrd, (making him Bobby Byrd - not to be confused with the funk musician/Famous Flames member of the same name), in Fort Worth, Texas, he moved to Los Angeles, California at the age of fifteen. As a member of the R&B group, The Hollywood Flames, he used the stage name Bobby Day to perform and record. He went several years with minor musical success limited to the West Coast, including being the original "Bob" in the duo Bob & Earl. In 1957, Day formed his own band called the "Satellites" following which he recorded three songs that are seen today as rock and roll classics.[citation needed]

Day's best known songwriting efforts were "Over and Over" made popular by the Dave Clark Five in 1965 and "Little Bitty Pretty One" popularized by Thurston Harris in 1957, Clyde McPhatter in 1962 and the Jackson Five in 1972. However, Day is most remembered for his 1958 solo recording of the Billboard Hot 100 No. 2 hit, "Rockin' Robin", written by Leon Rene under the pseudonym Jimmie Thomas. It sold over one million copies, and was awarded a gold disc. "Rockin' Robin" was a song covered by Bob Luman at Town Hall Party on 28 October 1958, The Hollies in 1964, Gene Vincent in 1969, Michael Jackson in 1972, and by McFly in 2006.

Sometimes referred to as a one-hit wonder, because despite numerous recordings with a variety of record labels, Day never achieved another Top 40 hit apart from "Rockin' Robin".

Day died of cancer in 1990, and was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery in Culver City, California.

[youtube:r7phlsiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbqLhzE8tng[/youtube:r7phlsiw]

[youtube:r7phlsiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz133Vd4xSw[/youtube:r7phlsiw]

[youtube:r7phlsiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmBmD3s-R9s[/youtube:r7phlsiw]

[youtube:r7phlsiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uum3w9EGo8[/youtube:r7phlsiw]

Bobby Day was born Robert James Byrd, (making him Bobby Byrd - not to be confused with the funk musician/Famous Flames member of the same name.
The other Bobby Byrd.

Famous Flames
The Famous Flames was an R&B vocal group founded by Bobby Byrd that performed with James Brown during the early years of his career. On recordings such as "Please, Please, Please", "Try Me", "Think"," I Don't Mind ","Shout and Shimmy", "Bewildered", "Oh Baby, Don't You Weep", and "I'll Go Crazy" the group's smooth backing harmonies contrasted strikingly with Brown's own rough, impassioned delivery, and their synchronized dance steps were a prominent visual feature of his live shows. The Famous Flames performed with Brown on many of his live and studio albums, including his breakthrough Live at the Apollo, and appeared with him in the films The T.A.M.I. Show and Ski Party. They also made appearances on television programs including American Bandstand and Where the Action Is (both hosted by Dick Clark) and two episodes of The Ed Sullivan Show.

The Famous Flames appeared less and less often on record as Brown's music moved beyond his original R&B style and into the realm of funk; he later claimed that "[t]hey were a good stage act, but they couldn't really sing all that good." Their last studio recording with Brown was "Maybe the Last Time", the B-side of his 1964 proto-funk single "Out of Sight". They continued to appear with him on stage until 1968. After briefly leaving him in the late 60s, Byrd continued with Brown in a supporting vocal role into the 70s and beyond.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Joe Jackson: "This movie features body doubles, no doubt about it. I think people will tear this movie apart."

Is there another meaning for the reference to body doubles, besides the literal one?

The hoax is "This Is It" not just the movie that we saw in theatres.

Are we seeing the different doubles?
How there are more than one person (body) with the same name that are relevant to the hoax. Dual meanings, two managers, two hospitals, two versions of so many things...all these "doubles".

And we are tearing the hoax apart, digging deeper, looking beyond the superficial veneer so Joe was right!

Just a thought.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

I put a video up about all of this and I watched the films and TV series that were connecting to this "Robert Day" name and I noticed something. In the film "Corridors of Blood" (by Robert Day which previously mentioned in this thread), the main character, who becomes addicted to anaesthetic, is mixing chemicals at one point for his anaesthetic concoctions.

The Camera focuses on a specific bottle "VITRIOL".

After the tragic Arizona shooting, the word “vitriol” was everywhere in the news. What is its literally dangerous meaning?
January 10, 2011

After Saturday’s shocking attack on Arizona lawmaker Gabrielle Giffords and a crowd of bystanders, an unusual word proliferated through all forms of media. Shortly after the shooting tragedy, Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik cited “vitriolic rhetoric” as a potential source for the violence.

This article is not about politics or the relationship of media and violence in American culture. The topic at hand, of course, is “vitriol.” What is it?

Vitriol is an old-fashioned name for one of the most dangerous chemicals you can find: sulfuric acid. This substance is incredibly corrosive, meaning it eats away other substances due to chemical reactions. When sulfuric acid meets water, it produces an exothermic reaction, meaning that the chemical reaction with water produces heat. Reactions between the two are responsible for many horrific burns.

The acid is so corrosive that, even in diluted form, a drop of it will burn through a piece of paper. Medieval chemists named this substance vitriol after the Latin vitrium, “of glass.” In solid forms, sulfur compounds can have a glass-like appearance (like the image of crystallized copper sulfate above.)

Vitriol has been used poetically to refer to harsh speech since the 1700s. Sheriff Dupnik’s remarks are not the first time that the caustic word has been used to describe recent political discourse. In April, 2010, President Obama referred to some politically-themed talk shows as vitriol.

This struck me because since the Arizona shooting of Gabrielle Giffords and others, this word has been flying all over the place in the blame game. This isn't a commonly used word and I find it to be another very strange coincidence. I wrote the definition for this word in the thread about this shooting after hearing the Sheriff use it in his interview..

Freedom of Speech, in regards to criticism of government policies, is being attacked after this shooting. They want you to be quiet and not speak out if you don't agree with the government. The sheriff is stating that those who spoke out about the health care bill are in essence to blame for this man's actions...

Vitriol
1. Bitterly abusive feeling or expression.
2. speech, writing, etc., displaying rancour, vituperation, or bitterness.
3. abusive or venomous language used to express blame or censure or bitter deep-seated ill will.
4. subject to bitter verbal abuse

[youtube:3ujmkl18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB5NgR8j9a4[/youtube:3ujmkl18]

Maybe it's nothing but it just stood out for me given what has been going in regards to the Tea Party movement, freedom of speech issues (including the internet), all the talk of NWO Conspiracies etc.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Corridors of Blood - 1962 - UK)

Director: ROBERT DAY

Starring: BORIS KARLOFF - CHRISTOPHER LEE - FRANCIS MATHEWS

In the 19th century a British doctor (Boris Karloff) experiences with anesthesia and becomes addicted to narcotics. The good doctor is then blackmailed by two profanadores tombs (including Christopher Lee), requiring to sign false death certificates.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "paula-c"
Corridors of Blood - 1962 - UK)

Director: ROBERT DAY

Starring: BORIS KARLOFF - CHRISTOPHER LEE - FRANCIS MATHEWS

In the 19th century a British doctor (Boris Karloff) experiences with anesthesia and becomes addicted to narcotics. The good doctor is then blackmailed by two profanadores tombs (including Christopher Lee), requiring to sign false death certificates.

Yes, I saw that too. It's in my video.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Also Boris Karloff who played the doctor in Robert Day movie "Corridors of Blood"
was also in a TV series with an actor named Vaughn Taylor called:

Thriller

Vaughn Taylor
was in a the TV series "The Court of Last Resort"
He played Conrad Murray in an episode entitled "The Conrad Murray Case"

Vaughn Taylor was also in the film

Jailhouse Rock - Starring Elvis Presley

Remember the similar scenes from TII that resemble scenes from Jailhouse Rock?

[youtube:3htur3fb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzV_0l5ILI[/youtube:3htur3fb]

[youtube:3htur3fb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wFwmbHwGdo[/youtube:3htur3fb]

On today's TMZ live "Lawyer Friday", the mentioned Murray and his legal funding/child support controversy but they also did a quiz about Legal related songs and "Jailhouse Rock" came up. It's at about 7:35 in the video and they tell us the following:

"Jailhouse Rock" was Number One for 7 weeks in 1957.

TMZ Live
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This first video pubic somewhere in this forum, the building is unoccupied, the second video a journalist reports from that building,..With some patients of Murray
credits;  crystals133 MJHD.NET

[youtube:2c6wn12u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT0yQFdKY9k&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2c6wn12u]

[youtube:2c6wn12u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMgRDH2fQ3s[/youtube:2c6wn12u]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Quote from: "paula-c"
This first video pubic somewhere in this forum, the building is unoccupied, the second video a journalist reports from that building,..With some patients of Murray
credits;  crystals133 MJHD.NET

[youtube:32i377kq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT0yQFdKY9k&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:32i377kq]

[youtube:32i377kq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMgRDH2fQ3s[/youtube:32i377kq]

In the second video at about :39 is that a quick shot of a Masonic Lodge?  Maybe that's why they speak so highly of Murray?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "mdc"
In the second video at about :39 is that a quick shot of a Masonic Lodge?  Maybe that's why they speak so highly of Murray?

wow! good eyes.  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mdc"

wow! good eyes.  :lol:

Yes very good eyes  :lol:

@ :43  ""Leave him alone"  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Dr. Murray Patient -- Med Board Made 'Poor Choice'

DMP -- MBMPC

I like this - imagine MJ as a digital media player...  ;) :

DMP may refer to:
In science and technology:
    * Dess-Martin periodinane, a chemical reagent used to oxidise alcohols
    * Dialer Management Platform, a computer that manages least cost routing dialers
    * Digital Media Player, a category within the Digital Living Network Alliance|DLNA standard
    * Dimethoxypropane, a chemical reagent
    * Dimethyl phthalate, a plasticizer
    * Dimethyl pimelimidate, also known as dimethyl pimelimidate dihydrochloride, a cross-linking reagent
    * Disease Management Programmes for chronic diseases
    * Dynamic Multipathing, a system of computer storage
    * Dynamics of Markovian Particles, in statistical mechanics, the basis of a theory for kinetics of particles
    * Memory dump file suffix, in Microsoft Windows

MBMPC leads to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
this leads to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and finally we end up with:

Edward Moss.
When Jackson was on trial for child molestation charges in 2005, Moss, 32, became the star of Michael Jackson Trial, a US cable TV show which re-enacted the court proceedings.

Food for thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal